Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima (20021 Views)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Members Storm Court, Demand Bodejo’s Release / FG Files Terrorism Charges Against Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore President, Bodejo / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by spiritedtete: 5:14am On Dec 31, 2022
Omahleigh:

In what way did he succeed? I lived in Lagos and experienced Jakande and Marwa's government and I can tell you that the decline started from when Tinubu ascended. You can only tell this horseshit to someone who wasn't born at the time Lagos attained "mega-city" status during Marwa. The best thing Tinubu ever did for Lagos was selecting Fashola to succeed him. Had he chosen a dunce, I don't know what would have become of Lagos state.

Btw.. if that interview could sway you, then you're intellectually lighter than a feather. Because even a child can tell that it was scripted.

Which Marwa are you talking about ehehehe come on... same Marwa that was gifting lekki lands to kinsmen.. the only thriving thing marwa did was operation sweep. No tangible project. For Pa Jakande lagos is still building on his legacy. However give Tinubu flowers to him. Everything he put down during his Tenure as Governor is what lagos Is completing today. The major area he goofed was life pension for governors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by CSTRR: 5:14am On Dec 31, 2022
And there is no problem.

They have endorsed who they feel will defend their dark interests.

Those of us whose interests are directly opposite to that of miyetti Allah already know who we will vote for.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by udeh3(m): 5:15am On Dec 31, 2022
Indispensable85:
Mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j seun

Momentum is building. Lol......
Kassim Shettima has been doing so much in the north. He has brought value to the Apc ticket.

A certain Ahmed Datti is lost in the game. Lol.......I laff oooooo

By the way no christian vice from the north would've been able to penetrate the north like Shettima has been doing. A christian vice from the north would've been a political suicide for Tinubu/Apc.

Yet, you want to unite NIGERIA. Just imagine if it were to be same ticket for Christians in a ruling party... The war can only be imagine

You can't give what you don't have. A daring time for Nigeria...

At the end... Love wins
God bless Nigeria
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by plaindealer: 5:16am On Dec 31, 2022
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by CSTRR: 5:16am On Dec 31, 2022
Its now madness to vote for Tinubu when you don't want the same thing miyetti Allah wants.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Okechinwadike: 5:18am On Dec 31, 2022
am seeing Nigeria being dividend 2023, if Igbos didn't clinch president am seeing millions of nnamdi kanu surfacing
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by CSTRR: 5:18am On Dec 31, 2022
udeh3:

Yet, you want to unite NIGERIA. Just imagine if it were to be same ticket for Christians in a ruling party... The war can only be imagine

You can't give what you don't have. A daring time for Nigeria...

At the end... Love wins
God bless Nigeria
Uniting Nigeria.
You are overrating their intelligence and patriotism.

The quickest path to winning the next elections is their concern.

Wetin concern tinubu supporters with nation building?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by ogwumgbe: 5:24am On Dec 31, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Why is it that some people become angry whenever they hear Tinubu Lagos..

Zombidient go cry pepper

I dare you to attack Kwakwansor for insulting our god, Coward
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by NickD(m): 5:24am On Dec 31, 2022
Indispensable85:

Kassim Shettima has been doing so much in the north. He has brought value to the Apc ticket.

By the way no christian vice from the north would've been able to penetrate the north like Shettima has been doing. A christian vice from the north would've been a political suicide for Tinubu/Apc.

Religious bigot you've been spotted
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by orisa37: 5:30am On Dec 31, 2022
LAZARUS, THE SORE MAN AND FLIES.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by orisa37: 5:32am On Dec 31, 2022
LAZARUS, THE SORE MAN AND FLIES.
STILL ON COURSE TO FC.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by orisa37: 5:35am On Dec 31, 2022
MIYETTI ALLAH IS "ALLAH WAK BARU".
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Danisaint112(m): 5:50am On Dec 31, 2022
COPYWRITING 101

~ Do not allow your sentence/text exceed 3 lines for easy assimilation. at most 4 lines.

When your writing is well spaced, you don't only make it easy to read but you also tend to give readers the urge to keep reading.

Your comment was well articulated. You have said well.

Now what I just revealed to you is something I paid a huge amount for plus time invested.

If you were a BATist (Tinubu supporter) I would have ignored. But this is what Obidients do for each other.

Now your article will be better read as it is below.

Don't over look that tip for it will help you get more engagement in any sphere. Let's keep the fire burning.
One love ❣️ wink

Omahleigh:
Killers endorsing their fellow killers. Look at urchins celebrating endorsement from a known terrorist organisation.

Desperation has driven these people to the point of seeking and celebrating endorsement from Fulani Herdsmen!!

The same organisation that is responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of farmers across Nigeria is who they're celebrating its endorsement?

The same people that have crippled agriculture in Nigeria is whom they're celebrating?

The same organisation which it's members were responsible for the maiming of Catholic church worshippers in Owo is who they're celebrating its endorsement??

The same Fulani Herdsmen who popularised kidnapping of travelers is whom they're now celebrating??

What is wrong with these people?? Why have you let tribalism make a fool out of you? Have you lost your soul? What is wrong with these people for god's sake??

You want to completely destroy this Nigeria because you want bragging rights? Kai! I pity this country if APC mistakenly wins.

If you support BAT just to spite the Igbos, remember that we will all suffer the consequences together! You will not be given a waiver because you're APC or Yoruba.

The same thing has played out over the course of 8 years under Buhari and Nigerians have never experienced this level of nail-biting poverty and insecurity.

You can argue that Tinubu is cerebral, but what about his age?

Will age and sickness allow him oversee his government or will it be run by proxies just as it's being done in this current administration?

Nigerians cannot afford to have another absentee president at this crucial time when our very livelihoods depends on it.

Especially an absentee president that is friendly with cold blooded murderers!

SANE YORUBAS, THE HANDWRITING IS ON THE WALL AND THE SIGNS HAVE NEVER MORE CLEAR!

PLEASE GO AND PICK UP YOUR PVC, VOTE PETER OBI SO ALL THIS WICKEDNESS WILL END AND OUR CHILDREN CAN HAVE A BETTER BRIGHTER FUTURE.

APC IS EVIL INCARNATE!!

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Jones4190(m): 5:53am On Dec 31, 2022
CSTRR:
And there is no problem.

They have endorsed who they feel will defend their dark interests.

Those of us whose interests are directly opposite to that of miyetti Allah already know who we will vote for.
you will vote someone that will defend ipob and unknown gun men right?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by toprealman: 5:58am On Dec 31, 2022
The North are very smart guys. They are really ten steps ahead in this game called politics.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Mummiesboy: 6:06am On Dec 31, 2022
Indispensable85:

Is a pity selling your birthright for a plate of porridge. Are they citizens? When did people from Chad, Niger and Benin Republic Nigerians?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by FuckOsuPigs: 6:13am On Dec 31, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Dying minute moves!

At this pace, I won’t be surprised if David Oyedepo endorses Tinubu.

Who is David Ouedepo?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by FuckOsuPigs: 6:18am On Dec 31, 2022
Omahleigh:
Killers endorsing their fellow killers. Look at urchins celebrating endorsement from a known terrorist organisation. Desperation has driven these people to the point of seeking and celebrating endorsement from Fulani Herdsmen!! The same organisation that is responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of farmers across Nigeria is who they're celebrating its endorsement? The same people that have crippled agriculture in Nigeria is whom they're celebrating? The same organisation which it's members were responsible for the maiming of Catholic church worshippers in Owo is who they're celebrating its endorsement?? The same Fulani Herdsmen who popularised kidnapping of travelers is whom they're now celebrating?? What is wrong with these people?? Why have you let tribalism make a fool out of you? Have you lost your soul? What is wrong with these people for god's sake?? You want to completely destroy this Nigeria because you want bragging rights? Kai! I pity this country if APC mistakenly wins. If you support BAT just to spite the Igbos, remember that we will all suffer the consequences together! You will not be given a waiver because you're APC or Yoruba. The same thing has played out over the course of 8 years under Buhari and Nigerians have never experienced this level of nail-biting poverty and insecurity. You can argue that Tinubu is cerebral, but what about his age? Will age and sickness allow him oversee his government or will it be run by proxies just as it's being done in this current administration?
Nigerians cannot afford to have another absentee president at this crucial time when our very livelihoods depends on it, especially an absentee president that is friendly with cold blooded murderers!

SANE YORUBAS, THE HANDWRITING IS ON THE WALL AND THE SIGNS HAVE NEVER MORE CLEAR! PLEASE GO AND PICK UP YOUR PVC, VOTE PETER OBI SO ALL THIS WICKEDNESS WILL END AND OUR CHILDREN CAN HAVE A BETTER BRIGHTER FUTURE. APC IS EVIL INCARNATE!!

Cry, cry baby grin

Your pain dey totori my belle honestly.

I'm sure if they had endorsed Obi Pandora, you would have been dancing kokoma. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Mayor101010(m): 6:21am On Dec 31, 2022
Next is endorsment from Boko-Haram Terrorist Organisation.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by MDK777: 6:21am On Dec 31, 2022
If tinubu win shettima become president automatically, be aware of fulanization of Nigeria
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Thebigheart: 6:35am On Dec 31, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Obi was never in trouble!

Dude cannot win!

He is just an INEC accessory to fill-up ballot papers.

And there is no day that passes by without you mentioning his name.
February 2023, OBI-DATTI ticket will be declare the winning ticket and there is nothing you can do.

That's why i love what Kwankwaso and Atiku is doing in the North. They should divide the votes up there and we will help them here in the south.
Abi na this our DELTA STATE your TINUBU wan win abi?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by 77up(m): 6:39am On Dec 31, 2022
Omahleigh:
Killers endorsing their fellow killers. Look at urchins celebrating endorsement from a known terrorist organisation. Desperation has driven these people to the point of seeking and celebrating endorsement from Fulani Herdsmen!! The same organisation that is responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of farmers across Nigeria is who they're celebrating its endorsement? The same people that have crippled agriculture in Nigeria is whom they're celebrating? The same organisation which it's members were responsible for the maiming of Catholic church worshippers in Owo is who they're celebrating its endorsement?? The same Fulani Herdsmen who popularised kidnapping of travelers is whom they're now celebrating?? What is wrong with these people?? Why have you let tribalism make a fool out of you? Have you lost your soul? What is wrong with these people for god's sake?? You want to completely destroy this Nigeria because you want bragging rights? Kai! I pity this country if APC mistakenly wins. If you support BAT just to spite the Igbos, remember that we will all suffer the consequences together! You will not be given a waiver because you're APC or Yoruba. The same thing has played out over the course of 8 years under Buhari and Nigerians have never experienced this level of nail-biting poverty and insecurity. You can argue that Tinubu is cerebral, but what about his age? Will age and sickness allow him oversee his government or will it be run by proxies just as it's being done in this current administration?
Nigerians cannot afford to have another absentee president at this crucial time when our very livelihoods depends on it, especially an absentee president that is friendly with cold blooded murderers!

SANE YORUBAS, THE HANDWRITING IS ON THE WALL AND THE SIGNS HAVE NEVER MORE CLEAR! PLEASE GO AND PICK UP YOUR PVC, VOTE PETER OBI SO ALL THIS WICKEDNESS WILL END AND OUR CHILDREN CAN HAVE A BETTER BRIGHTER FUTURE. APC IS EVIL INCARNATE!!

With all you Obi supporters insults, are you actually calling for yoruba vote, sane or insane, I don't expect you people to look for vote from any other region except from your region SE.

Very hateful people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by tishbite42: 6:43am On Dec 31, 2022
Omahleigh:

The Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria
A Tinubu victory will give Miyetti the license to kill anyhow
May God help us

Let it be on record that the Yorubas solicited and celebrated an endorsement from a terrorist group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by 77up(m): 6:47am On Dec 31, 2022
Roboto11:

So we should try those that failed?

When we know those that succeeded?

He is healthy.

I almost fell for the rubbish you lot had been broadcasting until I listened to his BBC interview which showed him to be lucid, sharp and charismatic.

Try another line.
Honestly, I almost fell for their gimmick too untill I watched so many clip on youtube, I realized some of his clip posted by Obi supporters are doctored , Tinubu is very healthy and sound to rule.

May his reign transform Nigeria to greatness.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by 77up(m): 6:50am On Dec 31, 2022
tishbite42:

The Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria
A Tinubu victory will give Miyetti the license to kill anyhow
May God help us

Let it be on record that the Yorubas solicited and celebrated an endorsement from a terrorist group
Keep Wailing, now you know that yoruba no be nyamirin mate in all ramifications.
Intelligence
Education
Politics
Social

Above all, we no dey hate like naanu nyamirin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by tishbite42: 6:53am On Dec 31, 2022
77up:
Keep Wailing, now you know that yoruba no be nyamirin mate in all ramifications.
Intelligence
Education
Politics
Social

Above all, we no dey hate like naanu nyamirin grin
Education?! Kenneth Dike and Eni Njoku were the first VCs of the best Yoruba universities.
Politics?! Azikiwe was President of Nigeria, Awolowo never was!!!
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by 77up(m): 6:53am On Dec 31, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Is a pity selling your birthright for a plate of porridge. Are they citizens? When did people from Chad, Niger and Benin Republic Nigerians?
Were you able to sleep at all? Well , no sleep for the wicked and hateful soul.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Nicenixon: 6:54am On Dec 31, 2022
Hmmm! Shettima don go dialogue with his brothers, hope say you never promise wetin you no go fulfil, well, it is non of my business o.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by 77up(m): 6:55am On Dec 31, 2022
tishbite42:

Education?! Kenneth Dike and Eni Njoku were the first VCs of the best Yoruba universities.
Politics?! Azikiwe was President of Nigeria, Awolowo never was!!!
There is vacancy for history teachers in all government school in case... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Mummiesboy: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2022
77up:
Were you able to sleep at all? Well , no sleep for the wicked and hateful soul.
Yes I slept well, that's why I don't beg both on line and off line like you always do. I work legitly hard for my money night and day. Lazy youth
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by tishbite42: 7:16am On Dec 31, 2022
77up:
There is vacancy for history teachers in all government school in case... grin
Lol
I'm a Microbiologist
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by sucess001(m): 7:19am On Dec 31, 2022
Look at the faces of the people supporting them....no wonder ...

Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Rally At Tambuwal LGA In Sokoto / Controversy Over Al-makura’s Son’s Alleged N1.5B Wedding In U.S. / David Mark Returns To Benue To Meet A Rousing Welcome From Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.