Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,008 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. (2463 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi & Anambra State Traditional Rulers / Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan / Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Traditional Rulers 20 SUVs In Anambra (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by IDeyNL: 6:50am On Dec 31, 2022
I keep saying it that urchins already know their baba has lost the election.

They have lost the whole north, the SE and SS are no go area for them.

The Lagos Baba go slow used to brag with is already being snatched by Obi. Like Obi will get massive votes in Lagos. This will demystify Tinubu, hence you see the attacks aimed at Obi. Urchins aren't attacking Atiku or Kwankwanso. It's because Obi is about to disgrace them massively.

You would think that Sanwolu's pleading for yorubas not to betray Tinubu is a joke. They have seen the massive defeat already.

Tinubu has lost big time. His scare is Lagos. He's about to be demystified in Lagos, all thanks to Obi.

Urchins go wail tire.
Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by plaindealer: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2022
owobokiri:

To start with, I have been "procreating" over ten years ago and as you can see from my profile, I'm very good at making very beuriful and intelligent babies.

Secondly, if you want to know what is happening at Anambra or any other states away from your region, visit those places to see with your own eyes.

You can't sit in your wet dongeon at Oshogbo to pontificate and summarize on issues far away from you. Travel.. Nothing will happen to you at Anambra.. They don't mine skulls for fun over there!

Do you mean this village bridge in anambra village doesn't exist in anambra because I don't live in anambra?

You people get sense beneath a 2-year-old baby, una just dey act as if na by force not to have basic common sense..

grin

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by plaindealer: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2022
owobokiri:

You can't sit in your wet dongeon at Oshogbo to pontificate and summarize on issues far away from you.

This is their bridge in Osogbo so compare it with your own death trap village bridge in anambra village.

Osogbo bridge is a million times better than your sand sand bricklayer bridge. grin grin

The joke is on you because the real dungeon is your pandora anambra village. The joke is always on you.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by plaindealer: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2022
owobokiri:

Travel.. Nothing will happen to you at Anambra..

!

Me travel to anambra? Mba Mba.

You won make your ESN terrorist brothers behead and roast me to chop like suya?

anambra or anywhere in the SE is sapa and casting.

Keep your terrorists-infested ipob enclave because you no go see me for that hell hole, not even for 1 million dollars..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by plaindealer: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2022
Osogbo and anambra village bridge..

Just compare..

grin grin

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by izombie(m): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2022
That you guys create a lot of threads here to mock obi show how ridiculous and stup1d you guys are. You started with obi not having any structure to not being able to sleep without thinking about obi.
The biggest fear of yoruba moslems now is not herdsmen, not boko haram, not kidnapping, not hunger, not joblessness, NO. Their biggest fear is obi actually beating tinubu in the polls. Una go cry tire. N0nsense
Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by plaindealer: 7:32am On Dec 31, 2022
Nothing funny pass this bricklayer with hoos ladder doing pash pash as if na room and parlor hin dey pash

It's the most absurd and ridiculous thing ever

Only in Obi's anambra village.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by owobokiri(m): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2022
plaindealer:

Me travel to anambra? Mba Mba.

You won make your ESN terrorist brothers behead and roast me to chop like suya?

anambra or anywhere in the SE is sapa and casting.

Keep your terrorists-infested ipob enclave because you no go see me for that hell hole, not even for 1 million dollars..

grin grin

Coming from an Ogun State mutant, this is very rich..
Awon Soka Forest

You go use mouth finish the fight waaaaawaawaawaa, but when it's time to prove you are a man, una go tear race..
Lol

We know una..
Fear fear urchins..

1 Like

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by plaindealer: 7:46am On Dec 31, 2022
owobokiri:

Coming from an Ogun State mutant, this is very rich..
Awon Soka Forest

You go use mouth finish the fight waaaaawaawaawaa, but when it's time to prove you are a man, una go tear race..
Lol

We know una..
Fear fear urchins..

Osogbo bridge still beta pass your anambra village abomination bridge.

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by samadeyanju1: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2022
Someone like Soludo would have garnered support far and wide.. I'm yet to see anything fantastic about Peter Obi.Someone like Soludo would have garnered support far and wide.. I'm yet to see anything fantastic about Peter Obi....

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out / Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. / FCT Residents In Court As Their Suit To Stop Tinubu Inauguration Resumes (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.