Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

2023 Prophecies And What To Expect. Are You Prepared? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2023 Prophecies And What To Expect. Are You Prepared? (1084 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Prophecies And What To Expect. Are You Prepared? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
1) 2023 will be a tough year, especially for evil-doers, both in religious and political circles. It will be a year of joy and sorrow. Sorrow for the politicians. It will be a turbulent year. So, if you are into politics, run!!

2) While we are busy with electioneering preparations, Federal Government will come out with its own agenda. Everything happening now concerning the election is a façade.

3) If you're a politician and want to run for an election, don't bother or waste your money. Both the current occupiers of government seats and the upcoming contestants will be swept away like chaff before the wind. They shall not have an inheritance among their people again (i.e., they will be as nought). They will be cut off. No more national cake.

4) God is no longer supporting any political activity in this nation. He has turned His back on them all.

5) All three prominent presidential candidates running for election are not before God. They have been weighed on a scale and found wanting. Their books have been torn. None of them will be elected.

6) Many politicians will go by way of the sword. Someone prominent in the presidential race will pass away, even to be remembered as June 12 (between February to March).

7) There is an underground agenda about Nigeria, which will ensure anything called politics or political parties in Nigeria never happen again.

8. What will happen in Nigeria will amaze America and Britain.

9) The 2023 election will be postponed by INEC, who once announced the date...even though it will never come. There will be no election at all.

10) The President will suddenly be declared missing; his whereabouts will be unknown.

11) What they have been hiding will be exposed, even in Aso Rock, says the Lord. A "slave" will expose them (Really, an impostor?).

12) Yoruba Nation and Biafra will still come, BUT a new Nigeria will first appear. The old shall give way, and the new shall arise. Then shall the independent nations be born.

13) Biafrans should stop shedding blood, lest the land is accursed by the Lord.

14) Sunday Igboho should stay where he is at present and just watch as it unfolds...coming home is not recommended. Even Prof. Akintoye...

15) There will be a great protest that neither police nor the army can handle...many of these officers shall flee for their lives and hide. "Keep us away from the wrath of the people," they shall cry out.

16) If you are a youth, stay away so you won't lose your life.

17) The candidate from the North knows what he is doing.

18. Those who support terrorists and Fulani militia have been following/implementing a laid-up plan since the 60s, established during Babangida's era. They want Nigeria to be Fulanized. God says just watch what He will do to them. (Check number 10; part of the plan).

19) God has drawn His sword. Avoid this coming trouble and danger. Don't allow your life to be wasted. Check number 16.

20) A sudden and mighty help shall arise. It won't be long (within 9 moons and even 12 branches of time). The person who enthroned himself will be dethroned, and all power shall collapse and crumble. All war drums shall cease, and everything will be as silent as the early morning stream.

21) Then, after two branches of time, even unto three, then a sudden noise shall arise, a new Nigeria. Then a new leader will be chosen...even it shall favour the Westerners, then come wisdom.

22) Warning about fornication and adultery. Money ritualists are on the prowl...

23) The gospel will flourish in Nigeria greatly. False prophets will be disgraced and troubled at all corners. The new government that shall come will be used by God to cleanse His church.

24) When you see all these things happening, lift up your heads, for your salvation is nigh.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Prophecies And What To Expect. Are You Prepared? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2023
Happy New Year to everyone...keep watch... We've entered the year of Nigeria's judgement....
Re: 2023 Prophecies And What To Expect. Are You Prepared? by Nuzo1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
I also saw a new Nigeria.

I also didn’t see an election holding.

This is why I’m not too interested in 2023 election. It’s a waste of money and energy for participants. However, if it comes, I will perform my civic duty by voting rightly.

I saw a pastor as an interim president for a short while. Maybe Tunde Bakare.

God is about shaking Nigeria to her roots. This shaking will disperse the corrupt politicians and enthrone another just system.

The world will be amazed and will come to Nigeria to learn how we rebuilt it so fast and efficiently. But they won’t know that it was GOD that propelled it.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prophecies And What To Expect. Are You Prepared? by okeysoninv: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
The coming of latest protest will be marked mother of all protest never seen before. " Caused by hardship, prices of commodities and fuel". Watch out . And be safe . Don't say you aren't informed.
*There shall be election, irrespective of who wins the protest must go on. The election shall be rigged by ruling party . Which will mark beginning and end of indivisible Nigeria.
* Igboho, Kanu are not ordained to champion this cause .
Re: 2023 Prophecies And What To Expect. Are You Prepared? by Rapture4real(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lord show us your mercy.
Re: 2023 Prophecies And What To Expect. Are You Prepared? by xproducer: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." - Revelation 19:10

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book." - Revelation 22:18-19
Re: 2023 Prophecies And What To Expect. Are You Prepared? by SweetJoystick(m): 7:20am On Jan 11, 2023
Youdeymad:

18. Those who support terrorists and Fulani militia have been following/implementing a laid-up plan since the 60s, established during Babangida's era. They want Nigeria to be Fulanized. God says just watch what He will do to them. (Check number 10; part of the plan).

Babangida in 60's? Who was he in Nigeria then?
Re: 2023 Prophecies And What To Expect. Are You Prepared? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2023
25) Also, stock up your house with food...it's going to be a long winter.
Re: 2023 Prophecies And What To Expect. Are You Prepared? by SweetJoystick(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Election don hold. How far?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prophecies And What To Expect. Are You Prepared? by Bubblylady(f): 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
Oh wow, the elections held and certainly false prophets were disgraced.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prophecies And What To Expect. Are You Prepared? by francisbarrack(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
D results don dey show sef...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Was A False Prophet & Magician - Rev. Chris Okotie / Be Part Of My Dream Lets Make Successful and Better People.. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.