Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max (1144 Views)

'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo / David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by PandoraObi: 12:10am On Dec 31, 2022
From all indication, the political bitterness and hatred that preceded the biafra war of 1967 to 1970 is showing now, most supporters of Peter Obi see him as God, lord and savior that cannot be touched , they vituperate and vilify anyone that doesn't support their lord and savior, they crucify anyone that speak contrary to their lord.

Reno omokri little baby was threatened by some miscreant because of her father's campaign for Atiku, Unknown known ESN gunmen attacked soludo's hometown for speaking against Peter Obi's investment, his family members were molested and threatened, one of the "bishops" in Abuja that attended the unveiling of Shettima was nearly lynched for his political opinion in a market populated by Peter Obi tribe. The handwriting is on the wall, the bad omen is glaring. prevention is better than cure.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Hyperchi(m): 12:14am On Dec 31, 2022
Is that all u have. OK good night

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by PandoraObi: 12:15am On Dec 31, 2022
Peter Obi refused to condemn unknown known ESN gunmen, calling them law abiding citizens of Nigeria, despite their atrocities and killings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Nwaetche(m): 12:32am On Dec 31, 2022
I never knew that a radical Yoruba Muslim like you can quote the Holy Bible. If a christian quotes your Koran now you will declare jihad.

Meanwhile the Yoruba nation would be starting their pirate radio broadcast on jan. 01.

I hope you would tune in and listen. No one wants Kiriji wars again.

PandoraObi:
From all indication, the political bitters and hatred that preceded the biafra war of 1967 to 1970 is showing now, most supporters of Peter Obi see him as God, lord and savior that cannot be touched , they vituperate and vilify anyone that doesn't support their lord and savior, they crucify anyone that speak contrary to their lord.

Reno omokri little baby was threatened by some miscreant because of her father's campaign for Atiku, Unknown known ESN gunmen attacked soludo's hometown for speaking against Peter Obi's investment, his family members were molested and threatened, one of the "bishops" in Abuja that attended the unveiling of Shettima was nearly lynched for his political opinion in a market populated by Peter Obi tribe. The handwriting is on the wall, the bad omen is glaring. prevention is better than cure.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by yarimo(m): 12:33am On Dec 31, 2022
PETER OBI or any easterner will never be president of Nigeria as far as election is concerned

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by JoeNL22(m): 12:38am On Dec 31, 2022
PandoraObi:
From all indication, the political bitters and hatred that preceded the biafra war of 1967 to 1970 is showing now, most supporters of Peter Obi see him as God, lord and savior that cannot be touched , they vituperate and vilify anyone that doesn't support their lord and savior, they crucify anyone that speak contrary to their lord.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Nwaetche(m): 12:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Are you telling us what your fulani masters told you?

I know that most radical Yoruba muslims like yourself worships your fulani overlords.

Please stop sniffing cow dung.

yarimo:
PETER OBI or any easterner will never be president of Nigeria as far as election is concerned

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Felimax(m): 12:49am On Dec 31, 2022
PandoraObi:

If you know what these guys have in mind you will run for your dear lives.

If this country is not Restructured an Igbo man should NOT hold power else we will beg for the North to return to power.

The ESN and IPOB activities you see in the East are not mare news. The Igbos don't want this country Restructured because they believe with that they will be completely out of the system.

They are investing in the OBI project and shouting on top every opposing voice so as to make it seem as if Obi is the only option.

I refused to be swayed by their schemes and emptiness. I am still among one of the first category of people that made it so clear that there is a grand plan and Obi is empty.

Tinubu would have been my best option but for His MuMu ticket and considering the level of hardship his party has given to us it will be a very great mistake to vote Tinubu.
Tinubu has not said what I want to hear. The only manifesto a wise man can listen to now is devolution of power. This is the only slogan that can save the people of South South from the impending storm that may come from the East.

Obi and Tinubu are like the devil and the blue sea. It's just so unfortunate that APC did not leave us a better choice. If the PDP is going to get only one vote from the South South region it is going to be my vote not because Atiku is a saint but because I believe the word of a Northerner over our Eastern and even Western brothers.

I am voting for RESTRUCTURING and DEVOLUTION of POWER.
I cannot take back my country from the Satanic APC and hand it over to a well known IPOB apologist who after getting power (God forbid) will bend me to eat their poo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Felabrity: 12:54am On Dec 31, 2022
Obi is your nightmare, your fellow urchins don go sleep

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 31, 2022
Felimax:

If this country is not Restructured an Igbo man should NOT hold power else we will beg for the North to return to power.

The ESN and IPOB activities you see in the East are not mare news. The Igbos don't want this country Restructured because they believe with that they will be completely out of the system.

They are investing in the OBI project and shouting on top every opposing voice so as to make it seem as if Obi is the only option.

I refused to be swayed by their schemes and emptiness. I am still among one of the first category of people that made it so clear that there is a grand plan and Obi is empty.

Tinubu would have been my best option but for His MuMu ticket and considering the level of hardship his party has given to us it will be a very great mistake to vote Tinubu.
Tinubu has not said what I want to hear. The only manifesto a wise man can listen to now is devolution of power. This is the only slogan that can save the people of South South from the impending storm that may come from the East.

Obi and Tinubu are like the devil and the blue sea. It's just so unfortunate that APC did not leave us a better choice. If the PDP is going to get only one vote from the South South region it is going to be my vote not because Atiku is a saint but because I believe the word of a Northerner over our Eastern and even Western brothers.

I cannot take back my country from the Satanic APC and hand it over to a well known IPOB apologist who after getting power (God forbid) will bend me to eat their poo.

Now I know why your madness have hibernated, stupid fellow like you reason under the influence of drug and alcohol addiction. You think PO will just wake up and champion Biafra struggle as your dead brain imagine? You think every Igbo man think of Biafra as you foolish man think? The only tribe that champions ONE NIGERIA is Igbo as it can be seen in their wealth of creation, they go about investing in other region more than their own region, go to Lagos, Ogun and the lest of other state in South West and even North precisely and see their investment there yet Nigeria doesn't want them to taste the office of the president instead they came up with felacious thought that an Igbo man can only be vice or choose other arms of govt while Yoruba and other tribe can be good for office of the president.

Even the renowned prestigious figure in Yoruba land ( leader of Afenifere) Pa Adebanju made it clear that for equity, fairness and justice, that it's the turn of the South East to produce president but that devilsh mindset of your region (Emilokan) think everything must belong to your grandpa or it should go back to the North.

One more time Mr whoever you be, you're SICK IN THE HEAD for spewing rubbish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 31, 2022
PandoraObi:

Now I know why your madness have hibernated, stupid fellow like you reason under the influence of drug and alcohol addiction. You think PO will just wake up and champion Biafra struggle as your dead brain imagine? You think every Igbo man think of Biafra as you foolish man think? The only tribe that champions ONE NIGERIA is Igbo as it can be seen in their wealth of creation, they go about investing in other region more than their own region, go to Lagos, Ogun and the lest of other state in South West and even North precisely and see their investment there yet Nigeria doesn't want them to taste the office of the president instead they came up with felacious thought that an Igbo man can only be vice or choose other arms of govt while Yoruba and other tribe can be good for office of the president.

Even the renowned prestigious figure in Yoruba land ( leader of Afenifere) Pa Adebanju made it clear that for equity, fairness and justice, that it's the turn of the South East to produce president but that devilsh mindset of your region (Emilokan) think everything must belong to your grandpa or it should go back to the North.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by SmartPolician: 1:30am On Dec 31, 2022
93 million eligible voters will determine who becomes the president of Nigeria, not a bunch of Tinubu urchins who come on Nairaland to disturb our peace!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Isobug: 1:36am On Dec 31, 2022
Amotekum miscreant has dropped his dense and deluded idea.
Look at what a human being is writing. Very hateful set of Tribalistic people claiming others are Tribalistic. Their minds are full of evil

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Felimax(m): 1:37am On Dec 31, 2022
dirtydiva:

Go to hell!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by LogicBomb8: 1:43am On Dec 31, 2022
He said he don't want watever like dude no one gives an F about what you want
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by ablejesus26(m): 1:53am On Dec 31, 2022
Lool dis emilokan urchin is still at a stage where we have passed already grin
Nija have come to see that APC Suffering knows no Tribe,even tinubu favorite Agbado no Survive am sef grin
You tinubu is overrated,He could not even deliver 30% in Lagos State to his Acn presidential candidate, with all the structure he had on ground,His Lagos State performance was the lowest compared to other SW States, WIKE does not need him for anything,come rain come shine,Wike Political value beat your old sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug addict tinubu hands down.
WIKE OF SS/SE tinubu of Where? Only Lagos,dude could not even deliver his APC to Osun State Governor,with all him JAGABAN nonsense,una go learn by force.
Sending APC back to the hell they crawled out from is a task that must be achieved for our collective Survival purpose.
I no think se any Yoruba,or Hausa,or Igala or Ijaw man dey change dollars for different price with me wey be Igbo.
APC is not worth the gamble of another 8years pro max Suffering and hardship,they already failed woefully in their primary responsibility which is SECURITY, normal normal them suppose dey beg for forgiveness first before anything else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by gidgiddy: 2:05am On Dec 31, 2022
PandoraObi:

What I never will understand about the above is that most of those who are saying it are the same people who had no problem electing and re-electing a Fulani man like Buhari as President, despite the fact that herdsmen from Buhari's tribe were killing people across Nigeria in all 6 geopolitical zones.

They had absolutely no problem electing Buhari

But in Peter Obi' case, it is insults, threats, a few attacks here and there in Obi's own geopolitical zone is their problem?

But as the herdsmen from Buhari's tribe are killing people, burning down communities, raping women and destroying farmlands, in all 6 geopolitical zones, this is no problem electing and re-electing Buhari?

I laugh in Swahili

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Yibo(m): 2:26am On Dec 31, 2022
gidgiddy:

What I never will understand about the above is that most of those who are saying it are the same people who had no problem electing and re-electing a Fulani man like Buhari as President, despite the fact that herdsmen from Buhari's tribe were killing people across Nigeria in all 6 geopolitical zones.

They had absolutely no problem electing Buhari

But in Peter Obi' case, it is insults, threats, a few attacks here and there in Obi's own geopolitical zone is their problem?

But as the herdsmen from Buhari's tribe are killing people, burning down communities, raping women and destroying farmlands, in all 6 geopolitical zones, this is no problem electing and re-electing Buhari?

I laugh in Swahili
I will rather vote for Atiku than Peter Pandora Obituary
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by gidgiddy: 2:33am On Dec 31, 2022
Igbo:
I will rather vote for Atiku than Peter Pandora Obituary

Of course, urchins dont care how many people herdsmen from Buhari and Atiku's tribe kill across the 6 geopolitical zone's in Nigeria

They only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria if it happens in Peter Obi's zone

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Yibo(m): 2:40am On Dec 31, 2022
gidgiddy:

Of course, urchins dont care how many people herdsmen from Buhari and Atiku's tribe kill across the 6 geopolitical zone's in Nigeria

They only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria if it happens in Peter Obi's zone
stale

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Winnersunited: 4:02am On Dec 31, 2022
yarimo:
I know that is only one Yoruba person that has won election in Nigeria. So !!!
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by OnyeAshuaUru: 4:23am On Dec 31, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Ikpaitid: 4:29am On Dec 31, 2022
Don't worry my friend, as long as democracy is about numbers of votes ,no Nzobu Nzobu will ever rule this country. Nigerians know who they will never vote for,all those animals making noise on social media are Nzobu Nzobu people. They will not get up to 100k votes from Northerners, they will not get 100k votes from Yorubas, so how will they ever win?
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by orisa37: 4:34am On Dec 31, 2022
SO YOU WANT FULANI CONFEDERATE?
VOTE SHETTIMA.BRO.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Jack005(m): 4:44am On Dec 31, 2022
Felimax:

You are very stupid for typing such trash. Let me see how you will make your Fulani god win. Nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by CSTRR: 5:02am On Dec 31, 2022
yarimo:
And that is not sustainable.

They are not a minority ethnic group.

Either they become president as soon as possible, or everybody go their separate ways because the forces of entropy will keep building.

Soon you all will need to choose which is more important to you.

I am only trying to humour you by giving you a rational answer because on a normal level, you are a bigot that shouldn't be taken seriously.

And most Nigerians are not like you.
So you are irrelevant anyway.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by CSTRR: 5:07am On Dec 31, 2022
Ikpaitid:
Don't worry my friend, as long as democracy is about numbers of votes ,no Nzobu Nzobu will ever rule this country. Nigerians know who that will never vote for,all those animals making noise on social media are Nzobu Nzobu people. They will not never get up to 100k votes from Northerners, they will not get 100k votes from Yorubas, so how will they ever win?
So in your mind, yorubas and fulanis will keep becoming president and Igbos will not?

And they will remain in this Nigeria with you?

What are you smoking?
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by CSTRR: 5:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Within the next 4 to 12 years, an Igbo will be president.

Its inevitable at this point.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Nwaetche(m): 5:43am On Dec 31, 2022
BIG LIAR!
Is that what your fulani masters taught you in your madrassa?

Mgbati Mgbati cannot not win election; know this and know peace!

I urge you as a radical Yoruba muslim to tune to Yoruba Nation pirate Radio Ijangbara on Jan. 01 to get more information about the Oduduwa Nation referendum.

Ikpaitid:
Don't worry my friend, as long as democracy is about numbers of votes ,no Nzobu Nzobu will ever rule this country. Nigerians know who that will never vote for,all those animals making noise on social media are Nzobu Nzobu people. They will not never get up to 100k votes from Northerners, they will not get 100k votes from Yorubas, so how will they ever win?
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Polchiz(m): 6:09am On Dec 31, 2022
PandoraObi:

Get ready to kill yourself because he is the next president.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by southsouthking(m): 6:12am On Dec 31, 2022
PandoraObi:

If them check am now, you nor get reach #500 naira for account.
He-goat*t
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Ikpaitid: 6:16am On Dec 31, 2022
CSTRR:

So in your mind, yorubas and fulanis will keep becoming president and Igbos will not?

And they will remain in this Nigeria with you?

What are you smoking?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Walk To Power As Nigerians Make The #SafeChoice / Cashless Crowd Shut Down Borno For Bola Tinubu / What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.