Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max (1156 Views)

'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo / David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Ikpaitid: 6:17am On Dec 31, 2022
The question is- Do I really want you to remain in Nigeria with me?
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Emergingnation3(m): 6:51am On Dec 31, 2022
yarimo:
PETER OBI or any easterner will never be president of Nigeria as far as election is concerned
Yes ofcause!

Are we Nigerians ? Ofcause not...

We are Biafrans ! You don't expect aliens to rule a country that isn't theirs...

Ndigbo will rule themselves as mush as they want forever in Republic of Biafra...

Vid vid Biafra !

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by 9japride(m): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2022
The people who thrive in hatred and bigotry are usually the local dirty and wicked elements we have in our society. These set of evil beings are the ones making the society very uncomfortable for the peace loving Nigerians. What they don't know is their ogas at the top interact with people of various tribes and religion. They all eat the national cake together. But these set of primitive beings take bigotry as their daily work. I doubt if those wicked elements always attacking Peter Obi supporters are Nigerians? They are not patriotic and don't care if a miscreant becomes the president. I pity those that will elect those primitive people's candidates. Just imagine the kind of political advises they will be giving their principal? All their advice will be on how to be more wicked to their fellow country men. Is these the kind of people a sensible Nigerian who want to be close to the seat of power? At times I wonder if those bigots and tribalistic elements here are really humans? It's either they are laboratory experiments or just uncivilized wicked things. It's only those who are desperate or about to cheat someone that acts very unreasonable.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Ikpaitid: 7:15am On Dec 31, 2022
dirtydiva:
Now I know why your madness have hibernated, stupid fellow like you reason under the influence of drug and alcohol addiction. You think PO will just wake up and champion Biafra struggle as your dead brain imagine? You think every Igbo man think of Biafra as you foolish man think? The only tribe that champions ONE NIGERIA is Igbo as it can be seen in their wealth of creation, they go about investing in other region more than their own region, go to Lagos, Ogun and the lest of other state in South West and even North precisely and see their investment there yet Nigeria doesn't want them to taste the office of the president instead they came up with felacious thought that an Igbo man can only be vice or choose other arms of govt while Yoruba and other tribe can be good for office of the president.

Even the renowned prestigious figure in Yoruba land ( leader of Afenifere) Pa Adebanju made it clear that for equity, fairness and justice, that it's the turn of the South East to produce president but that devilsh mindset of your region (Emilokan) think everything must belong to your grandpa or it should go back to the North.

One more time Mr whoever you be, you're SICK IN THE HEAD for spewing rubbish
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Ikpaitid: 7:22am On Dec 31, 2022
Investing in other regions who are your sworn enemies is not something to be proud of, it is the most unwise decision anyone can make. We all know what happened to those investments during and after the civil war and we all know what will happen to those investments if your people keep causing trouble and fighting breaks out. The reason no other tribe wants to invest in zone is because other tribes are smart and secondly it is too underdeveloped ,too volatile and too unproductive for any business man or any investor to take the risk.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Nwaetche(m): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2022
We should be refering that question to you.

With the agitation of Yoruba nation and the upcoming lunching of the pirate Radio Ijangbara, do you think that Yoruba Muslims still want to be in Nigeria?

Ikpaitid:
The question is- Do I really want you to remain in Nigeria with me?
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by PandoraObi: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2022
southsouthking:

If them check am now, you nor get reach #500 naira for account.
He-goat*t
Of course, you are right, because I don't spend naira, the naira I bought here is wasted.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by PandoraObi: 7:31am On Dec 31, 2022
Polchiz:

Get ready to kill yourself because he is the next president.
For what? Peter Obi will only be president of beer owners association of Anambra. well you confirm what I was outlining, you came with insult.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by PandoraObi: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2022
gidgiddy:

What I never will understand about the above is that most of those who are saying it are the same people who had no problem electing and re-electing a Fulani man like Buhari as President, despite the fact that herdsmen from Buhari's tribe were killing people across Nigeria in all 6 geopolitical zones.

They had absolutely no problem electing Buhari

But in Peter Obi' case, it is insults, threats, a few attacks here and there in Obi's own geopolitical zone is their problem?

But as the herdsmen from Buhari's tribe are killing people, burning down communities, raping women and destroying farmlands, in all 6 geopolitical zones, this is no problem electing and re-electing Buhari?

I laugh in Swahili
The red flags that accompanied Peter Obi inordinate political ambition doesn't come along with buhari's ambition.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by mycar: 7:36am On Dec 31, 2022
PandoraObi:
Peter Obi refused to condemn unknown known ESN gunmen, calling them law abiding citizens of Nigeria, despite their atrocities and killings.
You have mental problem, you must really be a very miserable person.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by PandoraObi: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2022
dirtydiva:
Now I know why your madness have hibernated, stupid fellow like you reason under the influence of drug and alcohol addiction. You think PO will just wake up and champion Biafra struggle as your dead brain imagine? You think every Igbo man think of Biafra as you foolish man think? The only tribe that champions ONE NIGERIA is Igbo as it can be seen in their wealth of creation, they go about investing in other region more than their own region, go to Lagos, Ogun and the lest of other state in South West and even North precisely and see their investment there yet Nigeria doesn't want them to taste the office of the president instead they came up with felacious thought that an Igbo man can only be vice or choose other arms of govt while Yoruba and other tribe can be good for office of the president.

Even the renowned prestigious figure in Yoruba land ( leader of Afenifere) Pa Adebanju made it clear that for equity, fairness and justice, that it's the turn of the South East to produce president but that devilsh mindset of your region (Emilokan) think everything must belong to your grandpa or it should go back to the North.

One more time Mr whoever you be, you're SICK IN THE HEAD for spewing rubbish
You just proved right what I wrote, you people are irredeemable, I wonder the kind of home training you were received at home, charity they said begins at home, judge yourself, if you have been well trained by your parents, do you make them proud by insulting people that do not insult you, you want your Peter Obi to rule Nigeria through your insult and bitterness? whatever you plant is what you will reap.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by PandoraObi: 7:43am On Dec 31, 2022
Felimax:

If you know what these guys have in mind you will run for your dear lives.

If this country is not Restructured an Igbo man should NOT hold power else we will beg for the North to return to power.

The ESN and IPOB activities you see in the East are not mare news. The Igbos don't want this country Restructured because they believe with that they will be completely out of the system.

They are investing in the OBI project and shouting on top every opposing voice so as to make it seem as if Obi is the only option.

I refused to be swayed by their schemes and emptiness. I am still among one of the first category of people that made it so clear that there is a grand plan and Obi is empty.

Tinubu would have been my best option but for His MuMu ticket and considering the level of hardship his party has given to us it will be a very great mistake to vote Tinubu.
Tinubu has not said what I want to hear. The only manifesto a wise man can listen to now is devolution of power. This is the only slogan that can save the people of South South from the impending storm that may come from the East.

Obi and Tinubu are like the devil and the blue sea. It's just so unfortunate that APC did not leave us a better choice. If the PDP is going to get only one vote from the South South region it is going to be my vote not because Atiku is a saint but because I believe the word of a Northerner over our Eastern and even Western brothers.

I am voting for RESTRUCTURING and DEVOLUTION of POWER.
I cannot take back my country from the Satanic APC and hand it over to a well known IPOB apologist who after getting power (God forbid) will bend me to eat their poo.

God bless you, I am even out of Nigeria, because after the election, things will never be the same, south east people have brought in bitterness and anguish because of Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by PandoraObi: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2022
Nwaetche:
I never knew that a radical Yoruba Muslim like you can quote the Holy Bible. If a christian quotes your Koran now you will declare jihad.

Meanwhile the Yoruba nation would be starting their pirate radio broadcast on jan. 01.

I hope you would tune in and listen. No one wants Kiriji wars again.

I am a CHRISTIAN, even a youth leader in a Bible teaching and believing church, I shouldn't close my eyes for Peter Obi tribe and his political ambition to crush Nigeria, you have started, the people you insulted will never forget, revenge, retribution, avenging, bickering will follow the bitterness, hatred and anguish you have sow
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Ikpaitid: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2022
Nwaetche:
We should be refering that question to you.

With the agitation of Yoruba nation and the upcoming lunching of the pirate Radio Ijangbara, do you think that Yoruba Muslims still want to be in Nigeria?

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Ikpaitid: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2022
Interesting to know that everyone that does not agree with you or your way of life is a Yoruba grin grin grin grin
What you really don't know is that the Yorubas are not the only ones who are uncomfortable with your people and your way of life,if you take a very good look around you will know that almost every other tribe in this country is very uncomfortable with you. Perhaps the results of the upcoming presidential elections will give you a clue.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, I Don't Want Biafra War Pro Max by Meagainstthem: 8:35am On Dec 31, 2022
Igbo can never be President of Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of APC Mobilizing People With Bread For Kwara Presidential Rally / APC National Chairman Stripped Naked By Angry Mob / Lawan And Supreme Court Of Shameless Judicial Bandits By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.