Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others (17141 Views)

Osinbajo, Gowon, Jonathan, Others Attend Shonekan’s Funeral / PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua / Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by SlavaUkraini: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2022
They deserve it
Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by Ituobaroanthony: 7:43am On Dec 31, 2022
philcz:
I shall cast my vote for Obi
. My family and I too

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by philcz(m): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2022
Ituobaroanthony:
. My family and I too
Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by philcz(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2022
Ituobaroanthony:
. My family and I too
You are making the RIGHT choice
Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by Samiking(m): 7:52am On Dec 31, 2022
I was thinking there is monthly allowances they do receive. Why this huge amount of money again?
Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by Baino01: 7:54am On Dec 31, 2022
I'm sure you don't want a past president looking wretched and beggarly on international stage, hungrily willing to sell state secrets to anyone willing to pay. Money has a way of buying loyalty, even sitting politician arent willing to pass legislation against such benefits. Loyalty is bought by the coffers that feed them
God1000:
That's too much.

Some of these people have already stolen a lot of money from the state coffers while in power, why paying them such huge amount of money again
Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by davidtemi(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2022
chibnnodi:
This message is political. Why not include Babangida and Abdulsalam. I know it's for the past president
read and re-read again and again

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by matm: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2022
Considering Nigeria's pitiful economic status presently, Iexpect these past leaders out of patriotism to reject the offer and channel it into poverty alleviation project.
Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by iffybosco(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Buhari's name excluded or is he not also a former head of state?

Urchins and their headline

Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by Lisaint(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2022
More reason why I’m an advocate of know everybody,
Don’t just focus on presidential candidates only….
All this house of assembly people, no one is hearing from them, they are all hiding under the influence of their presidential candidate
Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by makavalley(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2022
What's all this billions for ? Giving to people who stole past, present and future of Nigerians economy ... is this how other countries pay billions of dollars to their past leaders?
Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by darediamond(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2022
adenigga:

https://punchng.com/FG-to-spend-N3.3bn-on-Obasanjo-Jonathan-others
The Only Antiodate tp all these Foolishly Senselessness is to Start Doing Currency Arbitrage. They are sharing money that belongs you and I amongst themselves and fooling us themselves that they are fighting corruption. Private Families they are, Private Families tgey will forever Remain. Animalistic Nigerian Polithiefcians ALWAYS!!

Go and Open Dom Acc with all the known CBN authorised Banks as well as the NEO Banks that offers such service.

Also open Savings and BUSINESS ACCOUNTS WITH EACH ONE OF THEM.
Those 3 types of accounts would give you access to Dollars at Bank rates using the Master or Visa Cards that would be issued over them all. Also there Bank apps can also be used to penerate them for Cheap dollar extractions.

You buy low and sell high nearly instatly to keep making profits.

When the Government or group of Private Families becomes Irredeemably Senselessly Greedy and irresposible, then it is not a Sin for the members of Common Families to Start Engaging in Buying of Dollars at low rate wherever it can be sourced to then sell at Black Market Rate.

Artificial Inflation Creation is what they like to give to the masses. Awon Werey LEADERS!!!!
Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by frankson1(m): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2022
chibnnodi:
This message is political. Why not include Babangida and Abdulsalam. I know it's for the past president

Chidi! Why is it difficult for lots of you guys to read undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by 9japride(m): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2022
If you check out most mega project implemented by governors and the rest , they have no direct impact on the lives of the people. Just a means to get corrupt returns. I feel majority of the urchins supporting bad leaders are scientific experiments created in a unstable laboratory. Their duty is to deceive the masses to vote in misfits. A normal human being won't be acting so unreasonable and highly bigoted. Those ogas at the top are all doing well, can that be said about the common man? I just pity those that will vote in those desperate wicked elements into power.
Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by RECHMOND: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2022
Nigeria can never get it right so long the wrong leaders keep coming to power. For Gods sake who did this to us.. can't we emulate good things from other countries?. As it stands now we've got only two options. Vote Peter Obi for president, or japa. 2023 if Obi no win me don japa, then if una like make una turn una country to waste site, that one concern una. Spits
Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by Joebayo217: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2022
This is what is killing Nigeria all this unnecessary spending those past leaders should rest
Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by Franzinni: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2022
For political reasons
Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by yusluvad(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2022
God1000:
That's too much.

Some of these people have already stolen a lot of money from the state coffers while in power, why paying them such huge amount of money again
Thanks my bro.
Nigeria government are extremely wicked, check the post above this on front page and imagine the height of their wickedness. It is well Nigeria and Nigerians... sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by Onaolaplenty: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2022
And some people will still be saying Obasanjo is supporting peter obi, when even Obasanjo is part of leader milking this country till date. I don't know why we no dey all immediately one ex-president throw support for our candidate we start taking him as pure among the rest.
Shior obi is cumin as if he won't pay all this ex-president their entitlement. Those ex-presidents wey no get any feelings for the masses, after all they have acquired, how many of them has said they should give his entitlement to the masses but yet we'll be worship and praising them if they support our candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by adexoramo(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2022
That's the same Obasanjo acting as if he loves Nigerian masses. God forbid poverty in my life. I will advise everyone to hustle hard and make sure he/she doesn't being referred to as masses. I will never be categorized as a masses in my life.

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by EmperorFred: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2022
hoilakes:
grin grin grin grin this life no balance my brother just wait and see BASS GO SOON BOOM!
How much this stuff go cost
Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by Kavod: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2022
philcz:
I shall cast my vote for Obi
CAST OR NO CAST, THE CONSTITUTION REMAINS THE SAME. OBI WOULD FOLLOW SUIT OR GET IMPEACHED. WHY IS IT HARD? JUST READ THE FRAUDULENT CONSTITUTION FIRST BEFORE CHOOSING SIDES AND DONT FORGET THESE SAME FORMAL HEAD OF STATES ARE STILL THE ONES SPONSORING AND BACKING OBI. WHO DO YOU THINK LAUNDERS THEIR MONEY? WHO AND WHO SOLD NEPA TO THEIRSELFS WITH INVISIBLE STOLEN NIGERIAN FUNDS AND GAVE OUR POWER TO FUNCTIONING NEIGHBOURING NATIONS? DONT WORRY ITS EGYPTIAN POWER THATS GOOD FOR NIGERIANS WHILE OURS IS GOOD FOR NEIGHBORING NATIONS.

I FEEL SORRY FOR THE YOUTHS OF THIS NATION.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by Minime10(f): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2022
Why using Obasanjo & Jonathan, for your headline, two Southerners for your divisionary antics
Umaru Musa Yar'adua, Ibrahim Babangida, Abdusalami & Abacha no be former heads of the Nigerian State At least, Yar'adua came before Jonathan
Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by pocom35: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2022
makavalley:
What's all this billions for ? Giving to people who stole past, present and future of Nigerians economy ... is this how other countries pay billions of dollars to their past leaders?

Yep..
Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by pocom35: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2022
Kavod:

CAST OR NO CAST, THE CONSTITUTION REMAINS THE SAME. OBI WOULD FOLLOW SUIT OR GET IMPEACHED. WHY IS IT HARD? JUST READ THE FRAUDULENT CONSTITUTION FIRST BEFORE CHOOSING SIDES AND DONT FORGET THESE SAME FORMAL HEAD OF STATES ARE STILL THE ONES SPONSORING AND BACKING OBI. WHO DO YOU THINK LAUNDERS THEIR MONEY? WHO AND WHO SOLD NEPA TO THEIRSELFS WITH INVISIBLE STOLEN NIGERIAN FUNDS AND GAVE OUR POWER TO FUNCTIONING NEIGHBOURING NATIONS? DONT WORRY ITS EGYPTIAN POWER THATS GOOD FOR NIGERIANS WHILE OURS IS GOOD FOR NEIGHBORING NATIONS.

I FEEL SORRY FOR THE YOUTHS OF THIS NATION.

Exactly bro..

They forget who sold NEPA, Ajaokuta etc which government is now buying back again at an extra cost..

All the candidates and top politicians of labour party..they forget they are all from PDP .. inshort is there any difference between LP and PDP...LP seems to be the backup plan for PDP .

Isn't it obvious with all the former president under PDP are behind him as well as the so called G 5 governors..

I am yet to see any special thing Obi did in anambra that he wants to implement on the federal level..maybe it is the good waec results during his time.. probably we will ensure all northerners write waec

Nonsense

Voting Obi to be president and leaving the NASS with PDP and APC..what change will that bring .. people foolishly think poverty will reduce all of a sudden or things will become cheaper...I laugh

2 Likes

Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by Kavod: 10:13am On Dec 31, 2022
pocom35:

Exactly bro..

They forget who sold NEPA, Ajaokuta etc which government is now buying back again at an extra cost..

All the candidates and top politicians of labour party..they forget they are all from PDP .. inshort is there any difference between LP and PDP...LP seems to be the backup plan for PDP .

Isn't it obvious with all the former president under PDP are behind him as well as the so called G 5 governors..

I am yet to see any special thing Obi did in anambra that he wants to implement on the federal level..maybe it is the good waec results during his time.. probably we will ensure all northerners write waec

Nonsense

Voting Obi to be president and leaving the NASS with PDP and APC..what change will that bring .. people foolishly think poverty will reduce all of a sudden or things will become cheaper...I laugh
ITS A PITY.... THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW A NATION IS DULL, EVEN OUR CELEBRITIES KNOW NOTHING. CONSTITUTION IS LIKE A WRITTEN PROGRAM, WHO EVER RUNS IT WOULD GET THE SAME RESULT, IT CAN ONLY GIVE A DIFFERENT RESULT WHEN ITS CONTENTS ARE ALTERED OR CHANGED. THE SAME SET OF PEOPLE WHO WROTE AND DESTROYED THIS NATION ARE BACK BUT WITH A DIFFERENT NAME AND FACE AND SEE THEM BEING OBIDIENTS. WEREY!!!!!!!! THEM NOR KNOW SAY THEM DE OBEDIENT SINCE 1960.

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by adenigga(m): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2022
chibnnodi:
Read the contents of the posts b4 commenting,,,,

The beneficiaries will include former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan; ex-military Heads of State, Ibrahim Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar and Yakubu Gowon; former Vice-Presidents Atiku Abubakar and Namadi Sambo, among others.

Can the above named past Presidents/Head of State make the headlines?
Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by arantess: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2022
Administration1:
So all those guys always making noise on political threads have chosen to have selective blindness over this matter. God will punish all of you, and he will not kill you, but will keep you alive to see the evil you guys supported.
You won't see them on this thread

They are waiting for LP and Obi thread to start masturbating
Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by arantess: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2022
pocom35:

Yep..
Say what your know
Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by pocom35: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
arantess:

Say what your know
Don't say what you don't know

It is 3.3billion naira and not dollars. And it is to be spent on all past leaders not one.

If you think you in other countries. People strive to become president and after their tenures. No pension, gratuity etc from their governments?

Dey play.
Even top executives leading top organization gets something synonymous.

If it's easy getting to such position you can try it yourself

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others by djseanjohn77: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
Buskynwa:
Just imagine this bunch of fools still trying to eat what is left of this country,probably they know peter obi is coming come 2023.

VOTE WISELY
VOTE PETER OBI

Lol, this is beyond Obi or anyone - this is the major problem handicapping the Nigerian system from growing. These people will come to tell you to vote wisely, and give their support to a specific government - but they are all after their own interest. They get contracts secretly, maneuver funds etc. It's like a norm, highest Obi will do is tell them he won't take shishi as retirement benefits - but you see these people, na apapin (national cake), they will war with you like kilode.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) / Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) / A Brief History Of The Late President Yaradua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.