Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 (1575 Views)

Things You Must Know To Make Money With Amazon KDP In 2023 / Do Not Start Amazon Kdp Business If You Don’t Know These 15 Facts About It. / Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 31, 2022
As a successful self-published author, I want to point out reasons why you should start Amazon KDP now.

I really like to help self-publishers to expand their knowledge of the industry but also to scale their self-publishing as well as mentor newbies that want to start their KDP business.

There are people that really try their hardest to create books to sell and there are many people out there saying that Amazon KDP is too crowded now and that it is oversaturated, but what that forces you to do is create even better books, higher quality books, do even more research for niche and niches that really are underexposed.

I will go through some reasons why I think starting Amazon KDP is a great choice in 2023 even though there can be some challenges when getting started but they are not insurmountable, and I will highlight some of the key things that I’ve learned along the way.

I’m happy that I started my Amazon KDP journey, and it has helped me to expand my business. Starting Amazon KDP is just one step, to begin with, it can lead you to other opportunities.

* The first reason why you should start Amazon KDP in 2023 is this, there is a very minimal entry barrier and you can literally start Amazon KDP with a very minimal cost. There are no rental charges and you don't need paid subscription base automated tools to run Amazon KDP business.

* The second reason why you should start Amazon KDP in 2023 is this, the knowledge, and skills you will learn by starting with Amazon KDP can be applied to many other online businesses. This business model has allowed me to learn plenty of skills and that knowledge now really has helped me to branch and network with other book marketing companies that market and distribute my books apart from Amazon which automatically generates more income streams just from one published book.

* The third reason why you should start Amazon KDP in 2023 is that it can really create a great passive income for you. I earned over $12,000 in my first year of publishing and that just demonstrated to me that it is a model that I could scale because with Amazon being a global platform, My published book had a global reach which was something that was really attractive to me.

If you do the study and the right niche research and you create the right books, rest assured that the books will generate passive income and become your digital assets that will continue to generate more income for so many years to come.

* The fourth reason why you should start Amazon KDP in 2023 is that Amazon is the largest online bookstore in the world, and we know that online retail is growing every single year and it is not going to slow down.

As the world economy continues to expand, the opportunities for purchasing online will skyrocket and people will continue to go back to those platforms they know and that includes Amazon, so why not be part of that expanding platform that Amazon offers for self-publishers?

There are a lot of books being loaded onto the Amazon bookstore section, therefore, it is about time for you to start thinking of long-term financial security by taking advantage of the opportunity that Amazon KDP provides and start creating books that are going to be around for a long while and consistently generate income for you for many years to come.

* The fifth reason why You should start Amazon KDP in 2023 is for you to use the platform as a launching pad for other opportunities. The knowledge of publishing with Amazon has given me so much exposure to other brands. Amazon KDP is a great opportunity to learn new skills.

* The sixth reason why You should start Amazon KDP in 2023 is that you can generate multiple streams of income with just one published book. You can earn from the eBook version of your book, earn from paperbacks, hardbacks, and audiobooks by having your book translated into an audio version and your book can also be sold and distributed by other platforms such as IngramSpark, D2D and so many more.

Lastly, with Amazon KDP, you can work anytime, whenever and wherever you want and all you need is a laptop with an internet connection. It is one of the most passive businesses I know of where you do the work once and you get paid for life. If you want a business that gives you Time Freedom, Location Freedom, and Financial Freedom then KDP is the way to go.

Are You Interested In Learning A Beginner-Friendly And Scalable Amazon KDP Business Opportunity That Generates Recurring Passive Income With NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED?

LEARN MORE HERE >>>> https://amazon.publishing-income-academy.com/
Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 06, 2023
I usually don't do this since I consider it to be a private affair not meant for public consumption.

The image below is a screenshot of my estimated December 2022 Amazon KDP royalty report and the intent and purpose for sharing this report are purely for educational purposes to show that the income possibilities with Amazon KDP are limitless.

This is the time to acquire a life-changing skill set that will enable you to create a completely passive business and allow you to leave life on your terms.

Click the link below only if you are interested in learning how to start generating passive income through Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing from a successful and profitable self-published author.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by mahvie: 7:11am On Jan 06, 2023
byrron:
I usually don't do this since I consider it to be a private affair not meant for public consumption.

The image below is a screenshot of my estimated December 2022 Amazon KDP royalty report and the intent and purpose for sharing this report are purely for educational purposes to show that the income possibilities with Amazon KDP are limitless.

This is the time to acquire a life-changing skill set that will enable you to create a completely passive business and allow you to leave life on your terms.

Click the link below only if you are interested in learning how to start generating passive income through Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing from a successful and profitable self-published author.

This is awesome. Did you run ads?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
mahvie:

This is awesome. Did you run ads?

Yes I do run ads but again, there are other important factors that must be implemented in other for the ads to be effective.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by Donmobi(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
How do you get paid.
Is paypal now available for Nigerians?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
Donmobi:
How do you get paid.
Is paypal now available for Nigerians?

I get paid directly into my bank account and I'm also not domiciled in Nigeria.

I don't think Paypal is one of the payment gateways for Amazon kdp.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by Affiliateseun05: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
This kdp i want to understand it better,are we allowed to ask question
Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Affiliateseun05:
This kdp i want to understand it better,are we allowed to ask question

Please do
Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by Pennywise2: 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
How do you get writers for your books?

And at what price they charge you
Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by Pennywise2: 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
byrron:

Please do
how do you get writers for your books?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Pennywise2:
how do you get writers for your books?

I wrote some of my books myself and I also use the services of a ghostwriter to write my books.

You don't have to write your books yourself and you also don't need any writing background or experience to get started.

In publishing income academy, you will learn how to get a quality written book and have it published on Amazon without you having to write the book.

You can get started by clicking on the link below.
https://amazon.publishing-income-academy.com/
Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by Pennywise2: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
byrron:

I wrote some of my books myself and I also use the services of a ghostwriter to write my books.

You don't have to write your books yourself and you also don't need any writing background or experience to get started.

In publishing income academy, you will learn how to get a quality written book and have it published on Amazon without you having to write the book.

You can get started by clicking on the link below.
what is the estimate for a book using ghostwriter
Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Pennywise2:
what is the estimate for a book using a ghostwriter

There is no universal estimate for the services of a ghostwriter since the prices vary depending on whom you are contracting to write your book and other factors such as the type of book, the total word count, and even the geographical location of your ghostwriter.

A ghostwriter from the United States may charge you $2000-$3000 to write your book while another ghostwriter from Nigeria or Kenya may charge $200 to write the original content of the same book.

You can find some ghostwriters here on nairaland whose services range from #30k - #100k while some go for $200 - $2000 on Fiverr, Upwork, and others.

I use the premium services of Urbanwriters.com for my books which is relatively on the high side though and not recommended for a beginner because of the cost involved.

Find a quality ghostwriter that is within your budget based on the ranges listed above.

Hope, that helps.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by Brainlight: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
bro, how did you make 10k with 8 books in a space of 1 month?

na you write all!!!!!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Brainlight:
bro, how did you make 10k with 8 books in a space of 1 month?

na you write all!!!!!

Lol, I even made more because my books also sell on other platforms and I didn't even include the income from Audible which is the income from the audio (narrated) version of my books.

The royalty you're seeing is just from kdp alone.

A student of mine made $11k with just 3 books, that's insane right?

Amazon KDP is an art and your income possibilities are not based on the number of books you published or the duration but on other factors such as writing a book that is in high demand with very little competition, then you will dominate that niche and become an authority figure once you have lots of reviews for your book.

My kdp income dropped in December compared to royalties from October and November and the reason is simple, I took my foot off the gas and lost some ranking grounds to some competitors but that's not happening again.

Generating verified purchase reviews + ads is how I have always done it and I share the same strategy with my students which is one sure way to have your books sell on steroids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by Affiliateseun05: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bro may i be your student na
Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Affiliateseun05:
Bro may I be your student na

My Amazon Publishing Income Academy course is open to anyone interested in learning how to become a successful and profitable self-published author with the Amazon KDP business model.

The program shows you the real publishing strategy that generates sales for your books the very moment you publish it on Amazon and you can't find this strategy on any youtube kdp channel.

The strategy is only exclusive to my students. This is not baiting but a statement of fact.

If you're interested in learning then check the link below and follow the prompts.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by Kunfu(m): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2023
Do i need to invest any money before i can start writing or publishing
Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2023
Kunfu:
Do i need to invest any money before i can start writing or publishing

The answer to your question is Yes & No.

If you can write your book by yourself, then you don't need to invest money to get started but you will be investing your time.

You can either do your bookcovers, proofread, edit and format your book by yourself if you have such skills which also won't require any money investment but your time or you outsource those processes which definitely will involve some investment.

Once your book is published, you will need to promote it and also run some ads which involve money.

If you can do a lot by yourself, then you can get started without money but at some point in time, you will have to make those investments.

I'm not aware of any endeavor that is insulated from any monetary investment.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by GodSon1900: 1:06pm On May 10, 2023
Please what type of book sells more
Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 10, 2023
Books with fewer competition and with higher demands that also have some reviews sells more and it doesn't matter the niche.

Low content books are off the table for me, therefore create high-content books in niches with lower competition, with fewer reviews and then get more reviews for your book and run amazon ads for your book(s) and that's all you need.

In summary, do your research and find keywords or niches with fewer competition and with fewer reviews, get more reviews for your own published books and then start running Amazon ads and then create more quality high-content books.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free 50gb On MTN / What Business Can I Do With A Million Naira / I Have No Knowledge But Believe I Can Make Legal Money On Internet Can You Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.