Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Atiku Campaigns With Peter Obi's Name In Bauchi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Atiku Campaigns With Peter Obi's Name In Bauchi (902 Views)

New Rice Out In Nigeria With Peter Obi Face And PDP Logo.. / Rude Boy Fleets Of Cars And Houses Since Parting Away With Peter / Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Campaigns With Peter Obi's Name In Bauchi by derecho(m): 5:57am On Dec 31, 2022
Atiku's men have resorted to lying to Bauchi People that Peter Obi is now with Atiku.
There are pictures of Atiku with Peter Obi behind him.

To show you that Peter Obi is a factor even in Bauchi, the only lie PDP could come up with is saying Peter Obi is now with Atiku.

OBIdients are watching

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaigns With Peter Obi's Name In Bauchi by Abfinest007(m): 6:19am On Dec 31, 2022
This is the lies I was told too a friend from Delta state.he said obi is working for tinubu that obi can't win that tinubu will buy obi vote I just laugh

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaigns With Peter Obi's Name In Bauchi by mii4u(f): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2022
They all know that Obi is a strong contender, and dey know that nothing can make obi to step down, na fear dey catch dem.

Truth is that if u ask Atiku and Tinubu who dem dey fear for this election, they will both point to Obi, but if same question is bin thrown at Obi, he will tell u nobody.
Re: Atiku Campaigns With Peter Obi's Name In Bauchi by faceland: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2022
There is one isolated case (either practical joke because it was near a student village, or it was old posters that the PDP thugs recycled).

However, I am skeptical Peter Obi would have up to 5k votes in the whole Bauchi (and those are the social media generation). 90% of the Igbos here would japa home for safety.

Some local government people might sell their soul for Tinubu's pay but Bauchi is Atiku state. The only task for PDP is to encourage more people to come out and vote so it could sum up nationwide. People are not as excited about voting like in 2015 (or even the last election when they wanted to get rid of the former governor who allegedly migrated from Kogi).

People in the barracks, people in the ghettos (not shanti town or villages), Igbo people, and non-tribalistic circular humanist would all go for Obi.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's 15 Year Old Son Blasts WAEC, JAMB And SAT. See Photos / Mathematicians In The House Pls Help Me Out With This / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie- I Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.