Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim (16592 Views)

Buhari Home State Katsina To Convert Viewing Centres To Islamic Schools / More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally / Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by adioolayi(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2022
RealTrump:

The problem is not winning, Kwankwaso is a spoiler. As long as Kwankwaso remains on that ballot, Tinubu shd forget d North. I was legit thinking nnpp will collapse into APC or PDP but that is never going to happen as he can't throw his other candidates under d bus, nobody will ever take him serious in his life. He is winning Kano governorship, almost won last time around anyway. I honestly never saw it that at this point Bat isn't even sure which of the northern states he is winning. The north is not as big as they made us believe

You have point...as there is a spoiler for PDP in SE/SS ..there is also a spoiler in the North.

Now, NNPP will be out to spoil votes for APC and PDP in the North, especially, the NW..

I think the most hit will still be PDP..because, APC will try and be at most second, if they can't win outrightly in any State of the NW... because of President Buhari and the sitting APC Governors...with PDP coming third and at most, first only in Sokoto.

That's is still a good show for APC if you do the mathematics.

Sincerely, all political twist and turns favours APC the most..

PDP is the worst hit here...allowing their party break into three...LP and NNPP...they would have won this election without breaking any sweat.
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2022
Lols Labour party will get atleast 25% votes in Katsina state....

We,Nigerians have no business with Baluba Blu Broooom bulk zero vote dreams in the North ....
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by Levels1(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:
I can assure you, I don’t want to exaggerate, but the APC is coming third in Katsina, struggling to meet up.

So Tinubu was even a senator for just 3 months? Kwankwaso is by far more qualified than the drug lord. But obi is the best.

He who has ears let him hear what the spirit is saying. Vote wisely

And your Dad is?
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by faceland: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2022
I pray God show His power and drop a meteor on the head of any evil politician who aim is to loot and kill. That would be a nice way to put the fear of God in us.

Happy New Years.
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by Bluntemperor: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2022
adioolayi:
Person defects from APC to NNPP after losing the primary..
And you expect him to say NNPP will not win
cheesy grin cheesy grin

Nigerian Politicians na laughing stuff,abeg!
When a Worker performance in a year is below expectations,he will be blaming the tools!
Who be this man,anyway?
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by ghiloman28(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2022
Una too mumu you Dey pity Lagos treasure and Lagos is far ahead of una state and region combined with miles.
franchasng:
I just pity Lagos state treasury the most if at the end of wasting Lagos money Tinubu fails to win.

Bola Tinubu and Sanwo-olu have finished Lagos treasury, anyway they can always use Lagos to borrow more trillions, Yorubas don't mind cry
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by Ttalk: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2022
The man has even conceded to APC having given APC 3 states in the NE, 2 in the NW.

When we add 6 from the SW and at least 3 from the North Central that is 14 states already.

This is where we have 4 major contenders that would share 36 states.

It is clear and sure. Anambra1son just admit that Tinubu has won this election. Another long wail for Obidients and IPOB crews

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by Britishpea: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:
I can assure you, I don’t want to exaggerate, but the APC is coming third in Katsina, struggling to meet up.

So Tinubu was even a senator for just 3 months? Kwankwaso is by far more qualified than the drug lord. But obi is the best.

So you have been stupid to know that military regime truncated their reign. Have u listened to Tinubu addressing himself as a Sen. Ahmed Bola Tinubu? People call him that. And as the incompetent interviewee was saying, is there a law that states that anyone who’s a senator for 3 months shouldn’t be addressed as such?

I respect Kwakwanso and he can lead well but Tinubu is our candidate and he’s done well enough. Tinubu has a to point to. Can we say the same thing about Kwakwanso?
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by OmoOshodi(m): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2022
Screenshot this : The Northern state will betray Tinubu in next year election.

Tinubu should team up with Obi and fight Atiku off......

North wants to retain the power in 2023

The battle will be between South and North.

How the Northern votes will appear

1. Atiku : 70%

2.Kwakwanso :15%

3.Tinubu : 10%

Others : 5%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by darthv: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2022
Donald7610:
G5 is the strategy to frustrate opponents
Buhari didn't use south east & south south to win
So Tinubu don't need them as well
Just want to frustrate their only hope with G5
No give yourselves hypertension
Better opt out or join the Renewed Hope
Lol, this election everybody go answer e papa name.

How can someone be rooting for tinibu.? If not tribalism or perceived privilege to protect..

That man is not well abeg.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by arantess: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2022
Donald7610:
G5 is 5 votes

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by PandoraObi: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2022
obynzo:

Eyahhhh you were deprived of motherly love because your mother was ashamed of you that is why you are turning dust like this.
Hehehehehehehehehe, you have motherly love and you are this unruly, embittered, devour by bitterness, anguish and insolence? if this your repulsive attitude is what you call motherly love, it is only Almighty God that can deliver you. Parental failure you evidence is never an option.
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by Ttalk: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2022
post=119568993:

Tinubu can't win more than 7or 8 states next year

After the man you post his interview has conceded 5 states from NW and NE already.

Are you saying he will only win 2 states in the NC and lose all the SW states?

Nyamiri political calculation is on another level

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by GoodCane: 8:29am On Dec 31, 2022
Britishpea:

So you have been stupid to know that military regime truncated their reign. Have u listened to Tinubu addressing himself as a Sen. Ahmed Bola Tinubu? People call him that. And as the incompetent interviewee was saying, is there a law that states that anyone who’s a senator for 3 months shouldn’t be addressed as such?

I respect Kwakwanso and he can lead well but Tinubu is our candidate and he’s done well enough. Tinubu has a to point to. Can we say the same thing about Kwakwanso?

Kindly tell us the name of the primary school, secondary school and university Tinubu attended, along with the names of his classmates. At least let's start from there first.

We know that of Obi and kwankwaso but Tinubu's remains unknown.
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by Doyou2019: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2022
ogascomax:
He is losing massively. The North will betray him. Like Wike have said that Atiku has been holding meeting with APC northern governors.

That hungry Northerner doesn't owe him Shi.Even I, a fellow Yoruba, do not owe him my precious vote. Singularly yet powerful for me and my family!
No bloody politician, no matter his wealth, should be entitled to anybody's votes. Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by Kaiser20: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2022
Tinubu must be naive, the Olodo believed that Buhari and the Northern Elites will support his personal ambition against Atiku and Kwankwaso.
Tinubu messed himself up in the South with Muslim - Muslim ticket believing that he has Northern votes, very ignorant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by Doyou2019: 8:34am On Dec 31, 2022
arantess:
G5 is 5 votes
The 5 might not even altogether vote on the day. So what's the fuss really?
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by Indispensable85(m): 8:35am On Dec 31, 2022
Just because a more popular candidate defeated you in the primary? See frustration and pains. Lol......... Zombiediots are joining him in his wailing like they always do.

No trace of obi in the north yet na Tinubu matter hold you. Where will obi get the votes to be president? Hahahahahahahaha.... clowns!
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by Tareq1105: 8:35am On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:

You must be a poor student of History if you believe this one saying Tinubu was Senator for 3 months. Were you not alive in the 3rd Republic?
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2022
PandoraObi:
As long as Peter Obi doesn't win 5 or 6 states also, I don't care, all I don't want is the repeat of biafra war, because Igbos has done more than what caused the previous one

So how instigated biafra war? If i ask u the history of nigeria can u explain what happened?
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by GoodCane: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Tareq1105:

You must be a poor student of History if you believe this one saying Tinubu was Senator for 3 months. Were you not alive in the 3rd Republic?

Was Tinubu not a senator for three months before? Abi e pass 3 months?
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by Tareq1105: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Kaiser20:
Tinubu must be naive, the Olodo believed that Buhari and the Northern Elites will support his personal ambition against Atiku and Kwankwaso.
Tinubu messed himself up in the South with Muslim - Muslim ticket believing that he has Northern votes, very ignorant.

Kaiser, we have passed this stage. Vote your candidate and allow me vote mine.
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by Gentlevip: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2022
Day dreaming is allowed
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by Gbogbowa: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2022
The game plan is for kwankwoso to spoil Atiku and Tinubu chance in the north so that Obi can win that is Obj strategy and that is working out already
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by Tareq1105: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Was Tinubu not a senator for three months before? Abi e pass 3 months?

Did you study History in school?
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by GoodCane: 8:41am On Dec 31, 2022
Tareq1105:

Did you study History in school?

Ask your father this question
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by Tareq1105: 8:41am On Dec 31, 2022
Gbogbowa:
The game plan is for kwankwoso to spoil Atiku and Tinubu chance in the north so that Obi can win that is Obj strategy and that is working out already

Obj that cannot win his polling booth for Obi is strategizing for obidients.
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by arantess: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2022
Doyou2019:

The 5 might not even altogether vote on the day. So what's the fuss really?
The matter taya person

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by digital5: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2022
Donald7610:
let me tell you the South will decide next year election because 3 of the major contenders Bat, AA, and kwankwaso if you know you know grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by OGwales(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2022
See scope, in order to make other parties relax grin grin
If you know you know

Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2022
No miner nor druggie will go near Aso Rock again.

This said their slave masters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Reps Unanimously Adopt New Election Sequence / Press Conference Heralding Innauguration Ceremony For Ekiti Gov-elect / Edo 2020: Justice Taiwo Withdraws From Suit Seeking To Disqualify Ize-Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.