Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim (16574 Views)

Buhari Home State Katsina To Convert Viewing Centres To Islamic Schools / More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally / Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by moyosore32: 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:
I can assure you, I don’t want to exaggerate, but the APC is coming third in Katsina, struggling to meet up.

So Tinubu was even a senator for just 3 months? Kwankwaso is by far more qualified than the drug lord. But obi is the best.

He who has ears let him hear what the spirit is saying. Vote wisely.

Modified: to those Tinubu miscreants quoting me, understand that Tinubu isn't qualify at all. On health ground, school certificate, age, fitness etc. The man is not well

Most of the one hundred and thirty something pple that liked this ur post na dey give u morale say u talk better… tueh
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by blacknp(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:
I can assure you, I don’t want to exaggerate, but the APC is coming third in Katsina, struggling to meet up

So Tinubu was even a senator for just 3 months? Kwankwaso is by far more qualified than the drug lord. But obi is the best.

He who has ears let him hear what the spirit is saying. Vote wisely.

Modified: to those Tinubu miscreants quoting me, understand that Tinubu isn't qualify at all. On health ground, school certificate, age, fitness etc. The man is not well
Tinubu was only a Senator for 3 months? You and that Alhaji, I don’t know who is a bigger political Mumu?
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by moyosore32: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
adioolayi:
Person defects from APC to NNPP after losing the primary..

And you expect him to say NNPP will not win

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Lmao!! He don turn zombidients messiah laidat for mentioning Tinubu’s name especially

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by moyosore32: 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
franchasng:
I just pity Lagos state treasury the most if at the end of wasting Lagos money Tinubu fails to win.

Bola Tinubu and Sanwo-olu have finished Lagos treasury, anyway they can always use Lagos to borrow more trillions, Yorubas don't mind cry

Una go just come here dey write d things wey una like, who dey buy data for una sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by moyosore32: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
ScamHunter:
Everybody knows the northerners take him for a fool. If he's sensible, this is the time to start rallying for Peter Obi.

D pesin who’s actually a fool is u brr… mk Tinubu dey rally for obi… lmao pass on ur man card brr
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by moyosore32: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
post=119568993:

Tinubu can't win more than 7or 8 states next year

U for just say he won’t win d apc primary sef… who dey buy data for all ds boys seh
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by moyosore32: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
IDeyNL:
I can stake any amount that Urchins won't attack this man rather they will channel it to Obi.

Urchins fear northerners like mad.

No need attacking dat one, na him dey molest himself already, after he lost election on apc platform and then defected to nnpc or Wetin bdat party name sef na that time him eye clear say Tinubu go lose katsina state…. Lmfao that’s pure and critical emotional damage from the wailer

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by moyosore32: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
adioolayi:

angry grin grin We also have 3 month former Head of State (President) grin grin

No dey mind all ds toddlers wey don full ds nairaland now.. dey don’t know shit
Na just to come on here and form one rubbish woke spirit with several bots account promoting a so called lazy party candidate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
PandoraObi:
Your parents and whatever you think of them is peculiar to them, don't use them to judge others, but since you said they failed, and the anguish and insolence you exhibit shows their failure, if God bless jagaban can be bane and plague to your embittered devour soul, you will commit suicide when Tinubu is sworn in and your hope of livelihood is shattered.

Once again you are projecti.g the failures of your parents on others. Try and have sense ehnnnn
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by maasoap(m): 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kaiser20:
Tinubu must be naive, the Olodo believed that Buhari and the Northern Elites will support his personal ambition against Atiku and Kwankwaso.
Tinubu messed himself up in the South with Muslim - Muslim ticket believing that he has Northern votes, very ignorant.
adee17:
The Muslim-Muslim ticket was designed to gather tremendous votes from Muslim populated North, unfortunately, it has not gained traction there. It has backfire in the south especially in the SW because it will reduce the volume of votes for Tinubu and APC even if they will win overall SW votes. APC and Tinubu is keeping straight face though and not wanting to agree that M-M ticket was a colossal error in their permutations.

If you guys actually believed that a Muslim VP hasn't helped Tinubu in the North, why would you want to insinuate that a Christian VP would help him in the North?
Whether Christian VP or Muslim VP, since Obi is from the same south, it would have equally have the same effect on Tinubu's chance in the South.
But you guys shouldn't worry, the same Northerners gave ticket to Tinubu and some states are already locked down for him (Borno, Zamfara) while many APC Northern govs haven't deserted him.
If Muslim VP can't help him, Christian VP would have been worse m
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by asanausana91: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jack500:
This one should keep fooling himself and demented zombidients.

Even the governor and the whole katsina is BATIFIED.
who is the governor? Are you talking about that dead body? Go to Katsina and feel what the people are feeling.
Atiku is winning Katsina hands down.
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by PandoraObi: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
obynzo:

Once again you are projecti.g the failures of your parents on others. Try and have sense ehnnnn
You are one of your unlimited repulsive parents failures, doesn't mean everyone share their ineptitude, they failed you, leaving your future to politicians, your suicide is inevitable after 2023.
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by Jack500: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
asanausana91:
who is the governor? Are you talking about that dead body? Go to Katsina and feel what the people are feeling.
Atiku is winning Katsina hands down.

We shall see
February is here grin grin
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
PandoraObi:
You are one of your unlimited repulsive parents failures, doesn't mean everyone share their ineptitude, they failed you, leaving your future to politicians, your suicide is inevitable after 2023.

grin grin grin you are so funny. You just gave a perfect description of yourself.
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by OmoOshodi(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
garfield1:

Atiku is not loved like buhari so even if he wins,it will not be more than 50%.not all northerners support atiku kid
God keep us beyond next election grandpa
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
Workch:
I don't need to get close to know that he is looting Lagos

he loot lagos but the one that use money meant to stop erosion in your useless region for beer that amount to nothing is being worshiped today

I think you sad East people should be admitted free of charge in any psychiatric without paying 1kobo
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:

You really expect me to reveal to you my name and details on a faceless forum just to prove a point? Nah son, you should try harder.

However, show us your own PVC with your moniker boldly written on it. We're waiting

what's the big deal? you could have borrow APC electorates to prove a point ancient grandpa

if you're the son of your papa and you've no skeleton in your cupboard show your PVC well and keep your useless moniker off it

PVC that I used in 2019 is what you're requesting for, when did dummies like you even start voting? I've been voting since 2011 long before the permanent voter's card

go and fúck yourself empty head
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by MeineMutter: 12:08am On Jan 01, 2023
Attention
This comment is not meant to derail this thread.
Please if any of NL knows who bears Aremu Tunde Raheem, his Belgian international passport was mistakenly sent to a colleague of mine in Osun State from a source and we have been making all efforts to trace him since November 2022.

Likewise, if we have someone who is with a Bahamas passport, bearing Oluwafemi.T. A., kindly hit me up here so that I can collect the passport from you and also link you to the source where yours could be, if you are not Tunde.

Thanks a lot. I am using this medium as a last resort since all efforts to trace Tunde and someone with the Bahamas passport prove abortive.
Re: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim by Sunnyja: 2:20am On Jan 01, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Austin Ejili Dies In Auto Crash (PDP Campaign Manager) / Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public / Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.