Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west (20114 Views)

Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners / Igbo Council Launches Operation Lion Walk Against Killer Herdsmen / Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by 9gerian: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2022
So can you share with us what you have heard about the treachery of your own people and region?

Or is your purpose only to hear bad things about the southwest? If so why?

Why not focus and pontificate on your region daily to help improve it instead of lamenting about another, which you can easily avoid?

You are from the southeast right? Igbo to be precise. I ask because this has become the norm with most people from that side. Apologies to the people from the southeast that are more reasonable and balanced in their worldview of the Nigerian structural problem.

pacespot:
I thought it is priority of Yoruba's leaders now to make Tinubu President. Even if herdsmen are killing your people, you will not do anything because you want to pacify the North to vote for Tinubu. I even heard that Sunday Igboho had wanted to come back to face these herdsmen but some so called Yoruba elders persuaded him to wait till after election next year.

The hypocrisy and treachery of Yoruba in this one Nigeria is the real problem. Some people even said Amotekun could have been morphed into state police and well armed with sophisticated weapons but for South West governors who do not want to offend northern voters for the sake of Tinubu presidency ambition.
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by Cantonese: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2022
Meagainstthem:
I know Ob.idiot pig will be here to wail as usual.

But you are the complete idiot here for detailing the thread.
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by leisuretym: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2022
The herdsmen took advantage of the forest reserve to enter your villages, why can’t the government turn the place to huge mechanized farms and farm settlements

2 Likes

Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2022
South West will NEVER tolerate killer herdsmen. And even they also know that such nonsense can never be tried in South west. They have been living there for ages, but killing them will spark a revolution that will go down in history. That is fact and they know it.
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by rajiedreez: 11:33am On Dec 31, 2022
The south-west approach to security is quite different from other regions approach.
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by Rapuru14: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2022
Starz825:

Tinubu is just one out of millions of yourba people...he can say whatever he likes for his political gain.....but the yoruba people will protect their lands from killers whether herdsmen or whatever...as long as they pose threat to the peaceful coexistence of Yoruba people and some other well meaning Nigerians..God will continue to deal with them via these gallant Force...

So other region should copy us....we are peace loving people.... that's why most of your family members are much here in the west...

Good! I love seeing independent minded fellows.
Not the herd mentality many Yorubas are known for.

1 Like

Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by henrydav: 11:50am On Dec 31, 2022
Meagainstthem:
Olodo they are killing your people your there saying rubbish. Idiotic idiot

1 Like

Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by Princevirus(m): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
Fulanis and Yorubas are one. How can they be killing their elder brother? Or do they want to risk the chance of Tinubu becoming president?
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by henrydav: 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
arantess:

Will the killings stop 2023?

Yes if we vote a good and competent leader that will not compromise with this blood sucking demons
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by Occurstaem(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
Rapuru14:

Is Obi your problem?

But your peeing lord and saviour fought against formation of Amotekun.
Abeg stop the lies. Tinubu is in support of Amotekun.
https://punchng.com/breaking-tinubu-breaks-silence-says-amotekun-not-threat-to-national-unity/
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by Meagainstthem: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
henrydav:

Olodo they are killing your people your there saying rubbish. Idiotic idiot

Yur fada

1 Like

Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by Meagainstthem: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Cantonese:

But you are the complete idiot here for detailing the thread.
yur fada

1 Like

Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by Meagainstthem: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Dsalvo:

Indeed. A tragedy considering they have far more serious problems bedevilling their cursed ala Igbo. Shameless haters.

They're named children of frustration and perdition for a reason

1 Like

Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by baretalk: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
By the armed drones that drop missiles, this is what scares bandits, when they know they can be bombed to death.
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by papapchi(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
The real problem of Nigeria is the indigenous people of different nationalities in the zoo called Nigeria, who thought that British created company Nigeria will be fixed by elections. Fulani caliphate who are not indigenous to the zoo called Nigeria is busy killing and reducing the population of indigenous people, but the ordinary indigenous people's problem is Igbo man and Biafra people in general who wants to be free of the evil British contraption called Nigeria. Whether the enemies of freedom like it or not, Biafra must be free, and there is nothing the enemies will do about it. Instead of Biafra not to come the whole Nigeria will perish.
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by omonnakoda: 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
leisuretym:
The herdsmen took advantage of the forest reserve to enter your villages, why can’t the government turn the place to huge mechanized farms and farm settlements
so we should wipe out all our forests?
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by omonnakoda: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
papapchi:
The real problem of Nigeria is the indigenous people of different nationalities in the zoo called Nigeria, who thought that British created company Nigeria will be fixed by elections. Fulani caliphate who are not indigenous to the zoo called Nigeria is busy killing and reducing the population of indigenous people, but the ordinary indigenous people's problem is Igbo man and Biafra people in general who wants to be free of the evil British contraption called Nigeria. Whether the enemies of freedom like it or not, Biafra must be free, and there is nothing the enemies will do about it. Instead of Biafra not to come the whole Nigeria will perish.
Actually the Ibo man is irrelevant to most people
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by warlordd(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
RZArecta:
SE governors and ebubeagu should cover their heads in shame. This is what they should have coordinated themselves and done years ago but instead they went about killing their own people
Go and sit down! The people killing fellow Igbos in Igboland are Ipob criminals supporting Onye-nzuzu Kanu.
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by Menclothing: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nice one out an enemy to stop
Do your business peacefully or leave the state
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu miscreant, focus on your terrorized afghanEastern shithole region. Our Govs are working while yours are busy doing G5.
you are making noise with empty stomach shift
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by leisuretym: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
omonnakoda:
so we should wipe out all our forests?

No, keep them for herdsmen
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by omonnakoda: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
leisuretym:

No, keep them for herdsmen
You cannot outperform your brain
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by Olamilekzy2(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
Under his feet!

Where's your brain?[/quote]
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by Igbojew: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Meagainstthem:
As usual,you leave your masters Fulani people people you will attack for massacaring your people and go after Igbos that are on their own minding their business and also standing up to those murderous Fulanis.Your shame dey shame me you coward Yorobanza...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by femmoy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bontafa:

We Yoruba love the heardsmen .

We love them to kill us .

Where are the cows ?

Senseless comment from a brain drained pig.
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by leisuretym: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
omonnakoda:
You cannot outperform your brain
You think I have time to argue with a blockhead? I’ve made my point, it’s either but the idea or dump it, for me this is the time I enjoy myself, I’ll advise you to seek the attention you so crave for elsewhere
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by Meagainstthem: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
Igbojew:
As usual,you leave your masters Fulani people people you will attack for massacaring your people and go after Igbos that are on their own minding their business and also standing up to those murderous Fulanis.Your shame dey shame me you coward Yorobanza...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
..ipig spotted

1 Like

Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by ablejesus26(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Abdul05:
Killing isn't fair..Stop the killing. .. grin cheesy

Don"t worry Atiku's votes will suffer for it in the west.. grin cheesy grin

And you think this is funny right? undecided
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by Venom11(m): 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Primusinterpares:
Can we just end all of these with 2022 and start 2023 on a clean page
Lol.
You funny Sha
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by ablejesus26(m): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
The SW should follow the advice of Obj.
Voting OBIDIATI is the only way to end all this madness.
We are talking about voting a President that will give listening ears to all grieving voice.
A Vote for Obidiati is a vote for true Democracy.
I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by ablejesus26(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
Primusinterpares:
Can we just end all of these with 2022 and start 2023 on a clean page

If Atiku by chance wins,this attacks will take an upgraded toll.
If tinubu's desperate fiendish Muslim-muslim agenda pulls through,God help the people around this terrorist pushing for their Islamization movement, don't forget that their major weapon is Religion.
OBIDIATI is the best way to start on a clean page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide / Onnoghen Is Being Arraigned In Court, Babchir Is Campaigning For Buhari - Reno O / Still On The Lagos-Calabar Rail Line Controversy - Excerpt From Thisdaylive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.