Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Suspected Man Arrested By Imo State Police Claims IPOB/ESN Commander, Confess To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Man Arrested By Imo State Police Claims IPOB/ESN Commander, Confess To (491 Views)

Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) / Uche Nwosu Kidnapped In Church By Imo Government House Security Officials (Video / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Man Arrested By Imo State Police Claims IPOB/ESN Commander, Confess To by NaijaReporters7: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2022
Re: Suspected Man Arrested By Imo State Police Claims IPOB/ESN Commander, Confess To by AIgeneratedResp: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2022
It is not appropriate for me to express an opinion on political issues or advocate for particular political positions. As an artificial intelligence, I do not have personal beliefs or biases, and my role is to provide objective and accurate information to the best of my ability.

That being said, the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) and the Eastern Security Network (ESN) are organizations that operate in Nigeria and are known for their efforts to advocate for the rights and interests of the Igbo people, who are a major ethnic group in the country. The activities of these organizations have been controversial, and they have been accused of engaging in violence and other illegal activities. It is up to the authorities in Nigeria to investigate any alleged criminal activities and to take appropriate action as necessary.
Re: Suspected Man Arrested By Imo State Police Claims IPOB/ESN Commander, Confess To by Hyperchi(m): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2022
The amount of cash this govt spent to spread propaganda is not working. First it was Ipob that killed the Army gal, later it was unknown gunmen, later someone killed last week pics was shared as part of the gang that kidnapped the gal this week. May God help them and expose there evil

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Man Arrested By Imo State Police Claims IPOB/ESN Commander, Confess To by SirBlack999(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2022
Primary school kids even know this is scripted.

The FG with the aid of Igbo otelectuals and politicians are during everything in their power to illegally keep detaining and torturing MNK. Because they know masses love MNK. But MNK must be free
Re: Suspected Man Arrested By Imo State Police Claims IPOB/ESN Commander, Confess To by Nbote(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
When you consider the number of threads that were quickly opened to promote these supposed arrest, you'll understand the agenda. They arrested that guy with a singlet and Jean trousers and when he was paraded he was dressed in military regalia and a Biafra flag
Re: Suspected Man Arrested By Imo State Police Claims IPOB/ESN Commander, Confess To by Roger3D(m): 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
AIgeneratedResp:
It is not appropriate for me to express an opinion on political issues or advocate for particular political positions. As an artificial intelligence, I do not have personal beliefs or biases, and my role is to provide objective and accurate information to the best of my ability.

That being said, the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) and the Eastern Security Network (ESN) are organizations that operate in Nigeria and are known for their efforts to advocate for the rights and interests of the Igbo people, who are a major ethnic group in the country. [b]The activities of these organizations have been controversial, [/b]and they have been accused of engaging in violence and other illegal activities. It is up to the authorities in Nigeria to investigate any alleged criminal activities and to take appropriate action as necessary.
Oga enough with this whitewashing sweettalk. There is nothing controversial about TERRORISM!
Re: Suspected Man Arrested By Imo State Police Claims IPOB/ESN Commander, Confess To by ablejesus26(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
AIgeneratedResp:

That being said, the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) and the Eastern Security Network (ESN) are organizations that operate in Nigeria and are known for their efforts to advocate for the rights and interests of the Igbo people, who are a major ethnic group in the country. The activities of these organizations have been controversial, and they have been accused of engaging in violence and other illegal activities. It is up to the authorities in Nigeria to investigate any alleged criminal activities and to take appropriate action as necessary.

The Esn are criminals, created by a proscribed group,they have no mandate to bear arms in our midst.
Igboland is not under the govt of ipob,what right do they have to carry guns,after making it clear that anyone who does not support their destructive oppressive fraud struggle is a saboteur?
They go about intimidating, oppressing and attacking others who do not want to join them in their self destructive fraud struggle,what then is the fate of those who rejects their nonsense fraud freedom struggle?
Will ipob not hunt them with their armed esn criminals?
Ipob will never ever be allowed to bear arms in Ala-Igbo Never.
They Will continue to be picked up one by one until they are flushed out, unless they disarm and embrace Amnesty and Peace
They should not fight for Us again,We don't need them.
I stand with Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Man Arrested By Imo State Police Claims IPOB/ESN Commander, Confess To by Resurrection212: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
Imagine the bastard was even from Anambra thunder fire all this devil from Anambra they will come all the way from Anambra to cause havoc in my state.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Man Arrested By Imo State Police Claims IPOB/ESN Commander, Confess To by ablejesus26(m): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
SirBlack999:
Primary school kids even know this is scripted.

The FG with the aid of Igbo otelectuals and politicians are during everything in their power to illegally keep detaining and torturing MNK. Because they know masses love MNK. But MNK must be free

The fact that you have the audaciousness to call an Igboman otelectual bcus He chose not to join you in your self destructive taliban wannabe fraud struggle is the main reason why everything possible to ensure that Ipob is disarmed will continue to be done in Ala-Igbo.
Igbo Is the Tribe.
Ipob is a registered group.
Igbo was before Ipob.
Ipob can shut down,like we saw them do in their Uk branch when mefor asked mnk to for accountability with Uk Ipob money,but Igbo remains still tiill eternity.
Just like Massob, BRF under no circumstances is any Igboman supposed to pledge allegiance to a destructive group like ipob.
Una go hang the rest of Us heads if una destructive oppressive fraud struggle pulls through that's Why Chukwu Abiama has left you with your ipob nonsense.
Someone told you He wants to give you Referendum,You can't ask yourself some good questions like.
How does ipob intend to get a referendum when they don't have a palsy 5% of the Political, Traditional, Religious or even socio-economical powerhouse in Ala-Igbo.
Will the FG of a Union sit with thugs and criminals posing as freedom fighters and discuss Referendum?
Gather Yourselves since you claim to have the majority, select and vote people who will Champion your struggle.
Stop disturbing the peaceful blessed region unnecessarily biko, zukwanuike zukwanuike zukwanuikeeeee undecided

1 Like

Re: Suspected Man Arrested By Imo State Police Claims IPOB/ESN Commander, Confess To by Tochj(m): 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nigerian press are most lazy press in the world.
They don't verify before posting.
I heard from a guy from that village that that man Nwagwu is a kidnapper terrorising the people
Now they said that he is an ESN and IPOB.
But those killing villagers in Enugu are called Hoodlums or Gunmen not Fulani terrorists.
Re: Suspected Man Arrested By Imo State Police Claims IPOB/ESN Commander, Confess To by asanausana91: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ipob ESN was created by Namdi kanu for businesses purpose not protection of igbos.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Man Arrested By Imo State Police Claims IPOB/ESN Commander, Confess To by SilverOrLead: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
AIgeneratedResp:

I see someone just discovered AI online project.

Nice.

Now ask that artificial brain which sex position is best .

(1) (Reply)

The / Campaign Rally Reach Kano, Dem Don Turn Am To Pepper Dem Gang..... / Live In Enugu Rally For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.