Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. (5038 Views)

"I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by Workch: 9:15am On Dec 31, 2022
I am so sure he cannot win unless someone shows the the possibility of him flawlessly defeating Atiku and Kwankwaso in northwest and northeast.

I am also not sure how he wants to defeat Peter Obi in southsouth and southeast. It's very difficult for Tinubu to win this election. I don't know where his supporters get hope. Tinubu is a Southwest fantasy.

I don't see how he can win if he doesn't win here.

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by Shugabanqasa: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2022
The same way you were confident buhari would not win

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by Workch: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2022
Shugabanqasa:
lol, I pity you people this February. I pity you a lot

That weed you people smoke will soon clear

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by adekolaelect(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2022
You are very confident about the negative and bad lock for someone else but you are not confident about the success of your own personal life.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by Workch: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2022
adekolaelect:
You are very confident about the negative and bad lock for someone else but you are not confident about the success of your own personal life.
I am confident for the goodwill of Nigerians, Tinubu is a bad luck to Nigerians. BTW, I don't see how he can win.

Do you think he will beat Atiku in NE and NW?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by adekolaelect(m): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2022
Workch:
I am confident for the goodwill of Nigerians, Tinubu is a bad luck to Nigerians. BTW, I don't see how he can win.

Do you think he will beat Atiku in NE and NW?
then Atiku your your goodlock will become the president and start another bad lock Falani killings on you people. Politics and hatred confused many of you by forgetting your past.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by duro4chang(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2022
Tinubu is the next president of this country.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by Workch: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2022
adekolaelect:
then Atiku your your goodlock will become the president and start another bad lock Falani killings on you people. Politics and hatred confused many of you by forgetting your past.
can Tinubu win Atiku in the north?

Leave story

7 Likes

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by Workch: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president of this country.
you can keep saying that on every thread on nairaland until February when reality will dawn on you

8 Likes

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2022
This is the Time To Waste Your Votes To Stay Alive

A time has come when we have to waste our votes to survive. Our lives are in grave danger and if we don't waste our votes, we don't know what will happen to us. We are wasting our votes to save our children's future, we're wasting our votes to stay alive, we're wasting our votes to get food to eat, we're wasting our votes to save our lives from sponsored killers and kidnappers that the government has refused to arrest and try. Oh, this is the time to waste our votes to save the only country we call our own, our home!
We will waste our votes to stop our nurses and doctors from running to foreign lands for better life, living our hospitals for lizards and rodents, we will waste our votes to stop our children from japaing to foreign lands to do dirty, menial jobs to survive. We will waste our votes to build a government we can trust, we can question, we can remove without a shoot-at-sight order. We want to waste our votes to protect our soldiers from fighting foolish wars with crude and obsolete military ware supplied by corrupt and insincere government. We want to waste our votes to stop burying innocent Nigerians. This is the time to waste our votes. Enough is enough! Join us to waste our votes to save Nigeria.

This write-up is dedicated to Obasanjo, the grandfather of the suffering and frustrated Nigerians for his support to Labour Party Obidient Movement.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by BATified2023: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2022
North4Obi23:
This is the Time To Waste Your Votes To Stay Alive

A time has come when we have to waste our votes to survive. Our lives are in grave danger and if we don't waste our votes, we don't know what happen to us. We are wasting our votes to save our children's future, we're wasting our votes to stay alive, we're wasting our votes to get food to eat, we're wasting our votes to save our lives from sponsored killers and kidnappers that the government has refused to arrest and try. Oh, this is the time to waste our votes to save the only country we call our own, our home!
We will waste our votes to stop our nurses and doctors from running to foreign lands for better life, living our hospitals for lizards and rodents, we will waste our votes to stop our children from japaing to foreign lands to do dirty, menial jobs to survive. We will waste our votes to build a government we can trust, we can question, we can remove without a shout-at-sight order. We want to waste our votes to protect our soldiers from fighting foolish wars with crude and obsolete military ware supplied by corrupt and insincere government. We want to waste our votes to stop burying innocent Nigerians. This is the time to water our votes. Enough is enough! Join us to waste to waste our votes.

This write-up is dedicated to Obasanjo, the grandfather of the suffering and frustrated Nigerian for his support to Labour Party Obidient Movement.
u ehn

U no tag northerner today?

Na obj

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by Ttalk: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2022
OP you are a political neophyte. Leave story, Tinubu has won already

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by adekolaelect(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2022
Workch:
can Tinubu win Atiku in the north?

Leave story
Yes in reality, not your Ethnicity Imaginations. Stake holders influence victory in election time then Tinubu has more stake holders in North than Atiku as at today.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by duro4chang(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2022
Workch:
you can keep saying that on every thread on nairaland until February when reality will dawn on you
I can now see that anytime you see my post your bp is always high. I like it. You will continue to see more of it that Tinubu is the next president. Wailers should wail. As e dey pain them e dey sweet me. Make we laff joor kikikikikiki!
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the incoming president.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by Workch: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2022
adekolaelect:
Yes in reality, not your Ethnicity Imaginations. Stake holders influence victory in election time then Tinubu has more stake holders in North than Atiku as at today.
So Tinubu will beat Atiku on his turf. I am screenshooting this so I can make fun of you in February cheesy

I can put all my fortune that Tinubu will not get 50% of what Atiku will get in NW and NE. Your guy is a southwest fantasy and you all are deluded to think he will beat Atiku there

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by Workch: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2022
duro4chang:
I can now see that anytime you see my post your bp is always high. I like it. You will continue to see more of it that Tinubu is the next president. Wailers should wail. As e dey pain them e dey sweet me. Make we laff joor kikikikikiki!
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the incoming president.
ok, Jagaban for president cheesy
Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by OfoIgbo: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2022
Shugabanqasa:

And of course, he didn't win in 2003, 2007 and 2011

3 Likes

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by Workch: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:
OP you are a political neophyte. Leave story, Tinubu has won already
ok lol cheesy

We will know who's a neophyte soon

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by duro4chang(m): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2022
Workch:
ok, Jagaban for president cheesy
You can say that again, good boy.
Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by adekolaelect(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2022
Workch:
So Tinubu will beat Atiku on his turf. I am screenshooting this so I can make fun of you in February cheesy

I can put all my fortune that Tinubu will not get 50% of what Atiku will get in NW and NE. Your guy is a southwest fantasy and you all are deluded to think he will beat Atiku there
Abiola, Obasanjo and Jonathan won election in the north against northern candidate then in the north, what are you trying to tell me?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by Workch: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2022
adekolaelect:
Abiola, Obasanjo and Jonathan won election in the north against northern candidate then in the north, what are you trying to tell me?
Jonathan, abiola didn't win NW and NE

Obasanjo only won it in 1999 when he contest with Falae, he lost it in 2003 when he contested with Buhari. Obasanjo and Jonathan needed to win SS and SE to have any chance. It's something Tinubu cannot do.

Lastly, Tinubu doesn't have as much Favour and support as those you listed. Tinubu cannot beat Atiku in NW and NE. Stop giving yourself false hope, Atiku is not a featherweight politician that Tinubu can beat in his home

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by Ttalk: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2022
Workch:

Obasanjo only won it in 1999 when he contest with Falae, he lost it in 2003 when he contested with Buhari. Obasanjo and Jonathan needed to win SS and SE to have any chance. It's something Tinubu cannot do.

Lastly, Tinubu doesn't have as much Favour and support as those you listed. Tinubu cannot beat Atiku in NW and NE. Stop giving yourself false hope, Atiku is not a featherweight politician that Tinubu can beat in his home

Why is it your headache that Tinubu cannot defeat Atiku? Since you think Tinubu will lose, then stop spamming the whole place with cry and fear of Tinubus victory

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by adekolaelect(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2022
Workch:

All you said is mere speculation which has never becomes reality . Are you telling me only NW and NE your Imaginary victory for Atiku will make him the president or you tell me where you expect more votes for Atiku in this coming election?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by FarahAideed: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2022
Let's be realistic , he is currently the front runner thanks to G5 and all the Obidients

6 Likes

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by AIgeneratedResp: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2022
It is not appropriate for me to express an opinion on political issues or advocate for particular political positions. As an artificial intelligence, I do not have personal beliefs or biases, and my role is to provide objective and accurate information to the best of my ability.

That being said, elections are an important part of democratic societies, and the outcome of an election is typically determined by the preferences and choices of the voters. It is ultimately up to the voters to decide which candidates they want to support and which ones they do not. In a democratic society, it is important for citizens to participate in the electoral process and make their voices heard.
Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by newnet: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2022
Tell them.
Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by Workch: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2022
adekolaelect:
All you said is mere speculation which has never becomes reality . Are you telling me only NW and NE your Imaginary victory for Atiku will make him the president or you tell me where you expect more votes for Atiku in this coming election?
none of those people you mentioned won NW and NE. Only Obasanjo when he contested with Falae.. Nobody outside of that region has ever beaten a strong candidate from there.

Stop giving yourself false hope
Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by Workch: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:

Why is it your headache that Tinubu cannot defeat Atiku? Since you think Tinubu will lose, then stop spamming the whole place with cry and fear of Tinubus victory
because I don't want you to die from this false hope.

Atiku will beat him to stupor in NW and NE while obi will finish it in SS and SE.

Don't give yourself false hope
Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by Workch: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2022
FarahAideed:
Let's be realistic , he is currently the front runner thanks to G5 and all the Obidients
lol. He's not, it's a mirage. Someome that cannot win any region outside southwest cannot win the election
Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by Ttalk: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2022
Workch:
because I don't want you to die from this false hope.

Atiku will beat him to stupor in NW and NE while obi will finish it in SS and SE.

Don't give yourself false hope

Now tell me, is it Atiku you are supporting or Peter Obi, you seems not to have a priority.

It is only hatred that would make Obi supporter to be preaching that Atiku should defeat Tinubu in faraway NE and NW.

Anyway the hate is noted

7 Likes

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by 1nice(m): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria comes 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF6ZHnEwE70

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. by Jones4190(m): 10:57am On Dec 31, 2022
Workch:
I am so sure he cannot win unless someone shows the the possibility of him flawlessly defeating Atiku and Kwankwaso in northwest and northeast.

I am also not sure how he wants to defeat Peter Obi in southsouth and southeast. It's very difficult for Tinubu to win this election. I don't know where his supporters get hope. Tinubu is a Southwest fantasy.

I don't see how he can win if he doesn't win here.
the same way you believe Kano will go to Abuja and bring the head of Mr president.

the same way you believe saraki will return to senate

the same way you believe dino will return to senate

the same way you believe buhari will not win his second tenure

the same you believe buhari is jubril of Sudan
keep on believe online handle mop

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Konduga Linked To UN And Police Headquarters Bombings / Kano State Donates 52 Trucks Of Relief Materials To Niger Republic. / Obasanjo: PDP Can Dislodge ACN In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.