Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

What Are Your 2023 Resolutions? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your 2023 Resolutions? (12103 Views)

11 New Year Resolutions Most Nigerians Will Never Keep In 2019 / Count Down To 2019, What Are Your Resolutions? / 5 New Year Resolutions You Can Easily Keep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your 2023 Resolutions? by ukaface(f): 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
None
I live each day as it comes
Resolution list na pressure, I don’t have strength for that, and I make my decisions as the days roll
Re: What Are Your 2023 Resolutions? by Goldbw122(m): 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
More serious with my life,
Getting a girlfriend that will be a future wife.
Stop masturbating
Go to church always
Save money and invest money
Do good and don't let anyone bully you
Be friendly
Re: What Are Your 2023 Resolutions? by Traplord09: 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
My smoke detector weeds..... Think less pary for greater days....

I never no whan I go stop this weed ..

I pary this government change ....

We alll are the problem vote right for 2023..

If u what to have peace at 2023..….

Any body that vote this two thife at 2023
Atiku and tinuubff..

That person is still running 2020 to 2022 ..may God never make us see bad 2023..
Re: What Are Your 2023 Resolutions? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
marvellous2222:
To be closer to God more than ever before and do his will

Yímú grin grin grin We know people like you. Na you dey sin pass for secret and come dey do holy holy outside grin grin cheesy
Re: What Are Your 2023 Resolutions? by rowosky(m): 1:34am On Jan 01, 2023
blazepascal:
what do you mean by sight reading and hanon

Re: What Are Your 2023 Resolutions? by rowosky(m): 1:35am On Jan 01, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
Get a girlfriend.. Add to d list.
I’m not ready
Re: What Are Your 2023 Resolutions? by afbstrategies: 4:41am On Jan 01, 2023
Here are my new year resolutions:

Worry less on trying to please relatives in Nigeria and focus a little more on my wife and kids.
Pray for peace and security in Nigeria, especially in the eastern region. We have been advised not to visit motherland for now, it hurts. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Are Your 2023 Resolutions? by Tayodihno: 6:14am On Jan 01, 2023
More love
Less ego
Re: What Are Your 2023 Resolutions? by Flesh10: 6:38am On Jan 01, 2023
This year I entered without a resolution. Like I am not having positive vibes at all.

I have no plan for the year, I am just having uncertainty.

Ending part of 2022 really got me stressed, frustrated and depressed. I ended the year searching for accommodation which I finally got yesterday and paid after 5 months of rigorous search. That messed up my head
Re: What Are Your 2023 Resolutions? by chenkov(m): 8:43am On Jan 01, 2023
To become an opportunity magnet
Re: What Are Your 2023 Resolutions? by Careente7(m): 10:18am On Jan 01, 2023
peacettw:
I don't have any....

I learnt several years ago that making these resolutions doesn't help because when I break any one of them (which I almost always do), I am plagued with guilt and this plunges me into a vicious cycle that leads me to break all my resolutions at about the same time. After all, if I can't stick to one resolution, why bother with others at all?

These days, I try to keep an open mind and I focus on solving one task at a time. If it works, great and if it doesn't, no worries, I learn from my mistakes, pick up the pieces and try again. As long as I am alive, I will always keep trying.

I have been meeting almost all my goals since I adopted this approach because if you think about it, it doesn't give any room for failure.
YOU SMART.
Re: What Are Your 2023 Resolutions? by riczy(m): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2023
May God bless all your resolutions, ladies abeg stop hook up e get why!
Re: What Are Your 2023 Resolutions? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
rowosky:
No more wanking
I must practice sight reading and hanon exercises every single day
exactly my resolution too. No more wanking, eating right and regular exercise which my body would really need to get back in shape due to the damage masturbation has done.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your 2023 Resolutions? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though i'm a born again christain, i am not satistfied with the volume of work i have done for our Lord Jesus this year 2022. My new year resolution is to keep spreading the gospel and keep winning more souls for Christ. sad
ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your 2023 Resolutions? by michaelwestern(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

1. Work on my relationship with God. Within 2years I have only stepped into a Church thrice. I do not practice Juju/Voodoo. I believe in God, heaven and hell. But I do not subscribe to the teachings of most Nigerian Pastors. You are driving a bulletproof SUV yet you sell stickers to ur congregations to stick on their vehicles and homes. The irony!

2. Quit Coke or any carbonated drink. Today made it 365days without Beer. My sugar level got high during the Pandemic period. I had series of burning feet episodes.

3. Quit betting for good. Sincerely, I made money off it this year but I lost alot also. I have never seen any CEO who gambles.

4. Face my future without fear. Life is for the strong. 2022 taught me alot, some days would be for you while some days would against you. While you face both do well to smile.

I like it when people realize that going to church is different from having a relationship with God. It's a commandment that we shouldn't abstain from church though.

You just have to find a church in your area that you can manage. I have the same problem with finding a good church. My problem is not even pastors being rich but unfortunately most churches are dead, they just keep recycling the same condemnation teaching every Sunday. May God help us.
Re: What Are Your 2023 Resolutions? by EgusiSoup: 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
Have you started achieving them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

gina34 - Happy Girl, Girl of the Moment / Fuel Tanker Explodes On Ajaokuta Bridge / Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.