Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations (14070 Views)

Peter Okoye Posts This After Cheating Allegations / Mo Abudu Looks Hot At 50 (photos) / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by bovy: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2011
R & B singer Mo Cheddah is in the center of what could turn out to be her first major scandal.
The young lady is being accused of assaulting a man known as Jide Aboderin.
     The man is said to have bombarded his twitter timeline with the matter saying the singer and her boy friend had come down on him because he called her 'big nose'.
he was said to have tweeted "you have a big nose"

He said Mo Cheddah and her man made insults rain on him and Mo Cheddah threatened to cut off his daughter's fingers and feed them to her on her birthday.

The buzz is spreading through the media and is pretty contrary to the young and sweet image the singer has worked so hard to build.
   Aboderin is said to have claimed that they had met at David O studio in Lagos and Mo Cheddah's boyfriend had taken aim at him and missed but ended up hitting someone's wife.

Aboderin is credited with these statements:
“Mo'cheddah, her fat nose, her bf, his kpomo lips, all came to attack me while I was working in David O's studio today”.
“God made her nose that way. She can do surgery or deal with the comments. It comes with the spotlight. She cursed my daughter."

“As for the young man in question. I admire his courage. However, what happens next is out of my hands. He hit someone's wife in the process”.
“She said she would cut off my daughter's fingers and serve it to her on her birthday”.
“She also told me that I will bury my daughter. All because I said she has a big nose”.

Read more : http://www./2011/09/mo-cheddah-faces-assault-allegations.html#ixzz1WoA192Uo

Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by Outstrip(f): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2011
Is the Mocheddah a Nigerian
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by coogar: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2011
she's yoruba!
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by Outstrip(f): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2011
Rolls eyes
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2011
Lol. She does have a big nose. Acres and acres of nose all over that young face.
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by donem: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2011
rubbish thread
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by femi4: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2011
Outstrip:

Is the Mocheddah a Nigerian
Her name is Modupe-Oreoluwa Oyeyemi, don't mind the stupid girl. She and that boy called wizkid: real name Ayodeji Balogun no dey go school again? Mocheda ko, Moshepe ni
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by japhet2233: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
very ugly thing bastard
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by cold(m): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2011
pro01:

Lol. She does have a big nose. Acres and acres of nose all over that young face.
grin A nose job should do the trick.But why is this Aboderin or whatever his name is so focused on her nose?There's more to this,but hey no one knows what the nose knows cheesy
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by deloon(m): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2011
Na normal thing joor! No be Naija we dey?
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by jovoodoo(m): 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2011
Wetin concern am wt d girl nose . angry angry angry

Abi u neva see obj nose. shocked shocked shocked

if you lock obj inside cold room with ten guys and he takes a deep breadth, dem go all suffocate. grin grin grin
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by coogar: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2011
Outstrip:

Rolls eyes

i can't see your eyes rolled.
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2011
RnB

her songs rnb? By what definition?

Besides, the girl na juvenile na, what did d apparently jobless nutcase expect from a juve and her retardeen bf, hi-fives? Nut jobs all of dem, plus complainant o, plus complaineee
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by demmykay: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
must Nigerians  change their real names?
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by realisticm: 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2011
honestly from what i can see here this is not a big nose
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by joe4christ(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2011
So what's the fuss here
I personally dont see any feature of "BIG NOSE" in her self, i can only sincerely testify that she's mouthed,
Abi na only me dey notice am ni?
grin grin grin
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by iyaski: 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2011
please how old are these two - mocheda and wizkid
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2011
jovoodoo:

Wetin concern am wt d girl nose . angry angry angry

Abi u neva see obj nose. shocked shocked shocked

if you lock obj inside cold room with ten guys and he takes a deep breadth, dem go all suffocate. grin grin grin
LMAO
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by BodyKiss(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2011
She's among the bit.ches on my hate-list. She made the list after listening to her on TVC. She's an arrogant bit.ch.
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by Tedtunez: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2011
am sure dat if it was dis aboderin guy dat had names showered on him nd his daughtper, he wud probably do worst than just mere punches. U find trouble finish u com dey make noise. Guy abeg treat pple d way u want them to treat u
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2011
This is the kind of trouble am loving, call you big nose, and u come after me, then i make sure i beat the hell outta ur boyfriend, then send ur singing biz crumbling
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by mobf: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2011
naija and hate sha! the girl is cute
if e pain you go hug transformer
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by russellino: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2011
That's thuggish. Because somebody yabs her nose they assault and threaten the guy's daughter? If somebody does that to me , especially the second one, I'll relieve him of his front teeth and ensure we both get locked up in the same cell, once we're in the cell part 2 go shele big time!
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by daomi(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2011
@all,aw old are mo'cheda & wiz kid?
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by eghost247(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2011
[size=20pt]Of all the important things this is what makes the news?[/size]
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by Basics007: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2011
Next time the guy would think carefully before hurling insults at others
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by claremont(m): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2011
She really does have a big nose, what's the big deal>>>nose all about?!
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by olabukola: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2011
which one is her music pls
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by marcus1234: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by ddippset(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2011
she has to do some dirt of course! she's only 'keeping it real'. LIKE FOXY BROWN, LIKE LIL KIM.
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by femi4: 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2011
daomi:

@all,aw old are mo'cheda & wiz kid?
Mochedah is 20 while wizkid is 21
olabukola:

which one is her music pls
she sang KO MA ROLL also in Knight house WON N BERI
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by Opoki(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2011
They must have had personal issues before passing such an insult. Besides her song is not my kind,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba, Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva In Adorable Photo / Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia / Mr Eazi: I Was Offered An N80m Deal In UK, But I Turned It Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.