Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,735 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations (14069 Views)

Peter Okoye Posts This After Cheating Allegations / Mo Abudu Looks Hot At 50 (photos) / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by Nymphnode(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2011
. . . One old dude over-stepped his limits by callin me big nose, I retaliated by chopping off his daughter's fingers and feeding it to her on her birthday, so now you know what will happen to anybody who call me big lips. . . Sounds more like a rap verse
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by favouredjb(f): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2011
why is this on the homepage,no biggie abt her nose na,the guy is just plain stewpid
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by razznaija(f): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2011
The foolish man that started this is talking about how big her nose is, he needs to fix his whole face, with his fugly arse.
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by elrony(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
hahahah d next news on d hompage will read, "mo'chedda assaulted with big d1ck" lmao hahaha
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by joeruano: 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2011
Na God go punish MOchedda with her piano nose.but wait o, how am i sure d accusation is true? i nid cheddah's side of the story
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by tellwisdom: 5:03am On Sep 04, 2011
What is tweeter? sad
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 04, 2011
razznaija:

The foolish man that started this is talking about how big her nose is, he needs to fix his whole face, with his fugly arse.

Mo Cheddar, did you really attack the man and his daughter? That's not fair. Your hugely 'prominent' nose (and massive lips) doesn't detract from your success as an artist. Just learn to tolerate your critics okay? Meanwhile can I get an autograph? Ko ma roll.
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by chimanu2000(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2011
we have heard one side and just assumed it to be true. lets hear her own bit as only a physco will talk about cutting off a kids fingers
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by Ignatio(m): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2011
Nobody's talkin abt the person's wife that took Jide's punch.
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by Xionez(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2011
Abeg, let the guy post his pic so that we can judge him?!
That was foolish of him to post on twitter, can't he just shut the f up when it comes down to these things.

Mo' should keep her cool, its annoying, yes, but it doesnt warrant to going to the extreme all in the name of cursing (if what he said about his daughter is true).

Please, let us curse ourselves and spare our unborn or born children. What have they got to do with the problem?!

Its only the weak that go for the weakest.
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2011
tellwisdom:

What is tweeter? sad

a very noisy bird.
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by Tkartworld(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2011
bullshit
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by MMM2(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2011
am coming
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by yunafa(f): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2011
as africans, which kain nose u want make we possess? abeg, abeg, abeg, i'm sure d little mo'cheddah did not mean those things. afterall, they were tweeting and anything goes. as for the over sabi bobo who wanted to act out, he should be locked up for "assaulting someone on behalf of" so that other overzealous "voltrons"(universe defenders) can learn smth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by adantala: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2011
which hand she get to even assult person mtchewwww
that guy should even be flogged
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by MrWest1: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2011
Good lord! Haters everywhere shocked

Why can't you just try and work hard for yours, must you try and bring people down?

Terry G said it , "Aye po gan" ( Enough Space). Stop hating
Re: R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations by loriaifo: 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Haters everywhere. The Lil chick is busy making good money & producing good songs yl lots are here making nonsensical comments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba, Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva In Adorable Photo / Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia / Mr Eazi: I Was Offered An N80m Deal In UK, But I Turned It Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.