Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina (14328 Views)

Northern Youths Mobilize Support For Peter Obi, Embark On Solidarity Walk(photo) / Kano 2 Million Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Committee List / Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by bangis070: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
Atikun kawai Atikun Ne.
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by Kajaard: 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
ednut1:
Tinubu carry Buhari for head in 2015. Buhari is not doing same

Should he?
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by house10studios: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
GoldenJAT:
Time to catch out massively!!
cash out?
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by GoldenJAT(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
house10studios:
cash out?
Thanks man! Cash out jare!
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by Komu1048(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
ogascomax:
The hand writing is on the wall. North is for Atiku that is why he is not bothered by Wike outrage.

Mr Gullible can u please show us the video or picture
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by Samogloby: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
Very soon, upper iweka miscreants will commit suicide after February election. With their comments, you shall know them. Atiku 2023
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by OriOko88(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
Make this country just go d way of great Britain by having regional home countries and we start having prime minister which will be elected by the parliaments. That is the only way out if this quagmire we find ourselves. Igbos may never become president wit this kind of arrangement
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by ransomed: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
Emilokan, you see your life? Buhari used you and when you need him, his brothers are shouting namu namu and he has not come out to condemn their actions.
Peter Obi will save you from this embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by asanausana91: 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
ORAFA:
If they like they should stage it on the moon, we'll vote PETER OBI
and they will vote for Atiku, let see who will win.
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by asanausana91: 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
fredoooooo:
Those who started 1 million match are now organic soap , After we don beat them to their game.
Atikus magas want to cash out again with groups
All of una go well las las . grin wink grin cheesy

BATSHETTIMA23 by the grace of God, Insha Allah
what is the name of Tinubu primary and secondary school.
You are foolishly supporting a man you don't even know who he is.

2 Likes

Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by NigerianAngelo(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
ogascomax:
The hand writing is on the wall. North is for Atiku that is why he is not bothered by Wike outrage.

And what is North?
Has herdsman fooled you too

One desert of 300 persons max

"North" that had failed Buhari three times.

Once SOUTH (Central, SS, SE, 40%SW) choses you, you are President.
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by asanausana91: 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
ecolime:
Atiku has nothing to offer.

It's not even morally right for a Fulani man to take over from another. Nigeria is too diverse for that shit.

It's Peter Obi or nothing.
why not change the constitution instead of this rubbish.
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by asanausana91: 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
ibkayee:
No pictures?
we don't need pictures, we only need vote.
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by fredoooooo: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
asanausana91:
what is the name of Tinubu primary and secondary school.
You are foolishly supporting a man you don't even know who he is.
Go and support the one you know, Tinubu is not responsible for you being unfortunate in life ..
Never uote me again . I'm not here to convince or proof anything to your stopeeed sef and your likes.
Buncha cry babies, crying like a lost child everywhere online...
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by 802oluwaseyi: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Time to cash out massively!!Time to cash out massively!!...
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by asanausana91: 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
fredoooooo:

Go and support the one you know, Tinubu is not responsible for you being unfortunate in life ..
Never uote me again . I'm not here to convince or proof anything to your stopeeed sef and your likes.
yea now I know why they said the number of votes Tinubu will get will prove to us how many fools are in this country.
As for your are just a wasted pis of sperm that 100 naira condom would have safe the world from getting a lunatic without parents. You are a disaster to this country. I wish the LovePeddler that gave birth to you would have die before you are born.
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by fredoooooo: 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
asanausana91:
yea now I know why they said the number of votes Tinubu will get will prove to us how many fools are in this country.
As for your are just a wasted pis of sperm that 100 naira condom would have safe the world from getting a lunatic without parents. You are a disaster to this country. I wish the LovePeddler that gave birth to you would have die before you are born.
Ya papa and mama , were a disaster to Nigeria, reason why dem gave birth to a useless human that believe anyone owe him something in life...
The oloriburuku Olosho 3 for 10kobo dat gave birth to an Imbe*cile , placed a generational curse on you from birth as ya papa ran away , he can't take responsibilities . The curses she laid that you shall not excel in life will manifest....ISE!!!!!! and You will never excel in all you do in life ...Go and hold ya Olosho moda responsible . Tinubu isn't the one that fuc**ck ya mama .
Ogun shall kee you and anything that comes from ya body ... Una no go die well ...
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by Jack500: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
Stanweezy:
It seems the North don abandon Emi lokan

North will always align with their own, Buhari is not on ballot they will all queue for Atiku

Any pro Atiku news in the north, the north don Abadon Tinubu? do you have sense at all?
Didn't you see the massive campaign for Tinubu in that same katsina by the governor this morning.

Don't worry, you will get Sense in February
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
Obasanjo on Atiku

(He has promised never to change a word of it, come rain or shine, about his Vice):

“Without seeking my view or approval, he started planning the installation of Chuba Okadigbo as the senate president. I did a background check on Chuba including his past as a student and made enquiries about him in the National Party of Nigeria (NPN) under (President Shehu) Shagari and no one would recommend him for the post of senate president.

“I left Atiku to go on his chase while I carried out a meticulous and detailed investigation and background check on each senator from the South-east. The one that appeared most appointable was Evan Enwerem. I canvassed the senate across the board for his election and he was elected. Atiku did not expect it and he felt sore. He began to strategise for Enwerem to be removed and Chuba Okadigbo to be installed. His strategy worked because I was at the Abuja airport to receive a visiting head of state when the news reached me that the Senate had impeached Enwerem and elected Okadigbo. I was not perturbed. I came to understand from some senators including Florence Ita-Giwa, who later became my Special Adviser/ Liaison Officer to the National Assembly, that Atiku distributed US$5,000 each to some senators to carry out the ‘coup’.

“That was the beginning of bribing the legislature to carry out a particular line of action to suit or satisfy the purpose or desire of an individual or a group. The National Assembly had tasted blood and they would continue to want more.

From the day I nominated Atiku to be my vice, he set his mind not for any good, benefit or service of the country, but on furiously planning to upstage, supplant or remove me at all cost and to take my place”.

“That was what I brought him for, but he was impatient and over-ambitious. He was not ready to learn or to wait. His marabout, who predicted that despite being elected as governor, he would not be sworn in as a governor, which happened, also assured him that he would take over from me in a matter of months rather than years. All his plans, appointments of people and his actions were towards the actualisation of his marabout’s prediction.

"Once I realised his intention and programme, I watched him like a hawk without giving any indication of what I knew and letting down my guard. I could not succumb to the distraction, diversion and malevolence of an ambitious but unwise deputy”.

Louis Odion on Atiku

in ‘Atiku: The Peril of inordinate ambition’, (The Nation, 16 October, ’22):

“Atiku is a conflicted bigot, consumed by inordinate ambition. He remains a bare-foot slave to an empire the Nigeria of the twenty-first century has outgrown. In 2011, he battled Jonathan for PDP ticket, on the argument that the ‘North has not used up its two term slots’, following Yar’Adua’s death in office on May 5, 2010. (In the meantime, forget that he stubbornly refused entreaties not to go to court when the same Umar Yar’Adua was declared winner in 2007 in the spirit of ‘northern solidarity’ and fought like a wounded lion up to Supreme Court.)

“But he got a shellacking at the PDP primaries in 2011. In 2014, he, still driven by that inordinate ambition, again led the rebellion of nPDP to evacuate PDP in protest of Jonathan’s bid for 2nd (3rd?) term; that it was ‘the turn of power to shift to the North’ for the ‘sake of justice and equity’. In 2018, realizing he stood no chance against President Buhari’s winning 2nd term in 2019, he migrated back to PDP. Of course, he suffered another shellacking in 2019. With the power of dollars, and a thoughtless invocation of the ethnic card at PDP’s May primaries, he overpowered Southern contenders (like Wike) to the presidential ticket”.

"This presidential ‘candidate of habit’ will soon find again that the Nigeria of his depraved, bigoted dream no longer exists”.
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by fridayking(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
GoldenJAT:
Time to cash out massively!!

Baba the North are not cashing out... The love been no 1 citizen...

South have already missed it... Obi vs Tinubu have share the south vote the north is voting their brother... And PDP is going to get 25% required vote and win the election...

Yoruba have successfully killed the south because of their greed...

But I am sure after 2023 election APC will no longer exists... Because now what is keeping them is Lagos and Tinubu money...
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
ORAFA:
If they like they should stage it on the moon, we'll vote PETER OBI
good one
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by tctrills: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
naijabetlee:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/74-groups-stage-solidarity-walk-for-atiku-in-katsina/amp/
74 groups staged work for Atiku yet you are showing us the picture of Atiku. The 74 people did they not take pics
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by Chrismania100: 12:20am On Jan 01, 2023
Only North will not give him victory.

ogascomax:
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by Chrismania100: 12:29am On Jan 01, 2023
Ogboni, we wil never leave you until you get senses by force. I know you are not supporting
Tinubu on a clear eyes. How could you foolishly be supporting someone whose lives is full of misery, AGE, EDUCATION DRUG CASE, HEALTH CHALLENGE, BULLION VAN CASE?
You need to be flogged 36 strokes of cane, so that your brain will be reset.Your useless brain needs to be rest from supporting a dead man walking.

To me, this is not about your personal opinion, it is a foolish and stupid opinion that needs urgent resetting cos I see it that you are not normal for supporting Tinubu. You urgently need psychiatric treatment before your madness wil enter market.

fredoooooo:

Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by fredoooooo: 1:14am On Jan 01, 2023
Chrismania100:
Ogboni, we wil never leave you until you get senses by force. I know you are not supporting
Tinubu on a clear eyes. How could you foolishly be supporting someone whose lives is full of misery, AGE, EDUCATION DRUG CASE, HEALTH CHALLENGE, BULLION VAN CASE?
You need to be flogged 36 strokes of cane, so that your brain will be reset.Your useless brain needs to be rest from supporting a dead man walking.
You no go die well ... angry
To me, this is not about your personal opinion, it is a foolish and stupid opinion that needs urgent resetting cos I see it that you are not normal for supporting Tinubu. You urgently need psychiatric treatment before your madness wil enter market.

Ogun kee you and ya entire generations, You shall not see anything good in life as you attract this curse on the first day of the year .
I knew the devil will bring an unfortunate being , and here he is ... you're unfortunate from today till yiu go leave this world , and untimely death it will be ...
Stay on ya lane , don't quote me .. is that too much for you to do ?
First, take the cane to beat the stoopeed parents that brought you into poverty, second they refuse to give you proper education
reason why you follow stooeedd and daft people, your parents makes life difficult for you and not Tinubu.
Among all the candidates on ground today , name one that best Tinubu in terms of achievements and not gossips. let me remind you this is the worst of Tinubu but he still best all the candidates on ground .
O ni ku re ... oma sofo ni before this year end
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by Stanweezy(m): 6:31am On Jan 01, 2023
Jack500:

Any pro Atiku news in the north, the north don Abadon Tinubu? do you have sense at all?
Didn't you see the massive campaign for Tinubu in that same katsina by the governor this morning.

Don't worry, you will get Sense in February

I'm sorry for u, u are just sick like Tinubu

Bla blu blublu bulaba
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by Jack500: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2023
Stanweezy:

I'm sorry for u, u are just sick like Tinubu

Bla blu blublu bulaba

You are the one that is sick In the brain
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by ogascomax: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Chrismania100:
Only North will not give him victory.

True but he would still have the required percentages in the South.
Re: 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina by ogascomax: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

And what is North?
Has herdsman fooled you too

One desert of 300 persons max

"North" that had failed Buhari three times.

Once SOUTH (Central, SS, SE, 40%SW) choses you, you are President.

Remember that Jonathan did not when with all that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan / Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad / Police IG Apologises To Edwin Clark,orders the detention of four officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.