Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) (4429 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / Dr. Godwin Maduka Visits FREE Hospital Built And Donated By Him To The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ebubu:
all i need is to deliver ebonyi to apc in governorship and presidential. we have found the right path for our dear state.
smh
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by XerXerz: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Anambra is like America of ebonyi people. Infrastructurally, Anambra is equally like America compare to ebonyi, that's why millions of ebonyi people are trooping to Anambra for greener pasture. Most places in ebonyi doesn't have access roads, no electricity, no medical facilities, no schools, no portable drinking water etc. Millions of ebonyi people haven't seen the four walls of primary ir secondary schools their entire lives. Poverty rate in ebonyi is the highest in southern Nigeria. Are you building airport for who, when almost everyone in ebonyi are poor. Who doesn't know that ebonyi is the most backward state in southern Nigeria. Are you dumb?

Ebubu:
ebonyi is more beautiful and infrastructure ladden than anambra fact. anambra just has more jobs. but with time, we’ll catch up with you too on that one. especially as more people are trooping into ebonyi and making it prospective for business, viz aviz the coming international airport

Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by XerXerz: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Murphy ibiam, you cannot deliver ebonyi to APC because you are poor and useless just like millions of ebonyi people that needs Obi's presidency to rescue them from abject poverty. See as I dey look you

Ebubu:
all i need is to deliver ebonyi to apc in governorship and presidential. we have found the right path for our dear state.

Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by 1Dray(m): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ebubu:
we will see about that. the only ebonyi people dragging obi are the anambra residents in abakaliki, other than them there is no other. tinubu will do exceedingly well in Ebonyi state

You are just delusional. I know Ebonyi more than you, even though you claim you stay in Ai. I was in Ebonyi in November. Nobody in Ebonyi is voting Tinubu not even those working in government house. Umahi just cashed out with Tinubu. We saw the bullion van drove into the government house when Tinubu came for campaign on 25th November. You can't see it because you're just a nonentity in Ebonyi.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by Advocate500: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ebubu:
we will see about that. the only ebonyi people dragging obi are the anambra residents in abakaliki, other than them there is no other. tinubu will do exceedingly well in Ebonyi state
thank you,I am from ebonyi and my vote is for obi,can you rest now?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by 1Dray(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ebubu:
presco secondary school or presco campus?

which of the presco?

Ebsu's Presco. It was called glorified secondary school.
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by Ritchiee: 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
Osibajo2023:
whatever that is done over the last 20yrs in Lagos, Tinubu indirectly takes the glory
True..either the bad or the good.
It has been 70% good and 30% bad.
No place is perfect..
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by Ebubu: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
1Dray:

Ebsu's Presco. It was called glorified secondary school.
shah na ndi anambra ndi afo ojoo dey call am glorified secondary school.
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by Ebubu: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
Advocate500:
thank you,I am from ebonyi and my vote is for obi,can you rest now?
random people who can’t prove they’re from ebonyi, just to win argument undecided
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by Ebubu: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
1Dray:

You are just delusional. I know Ebonyi more than you, even though you claim you stay in Ai. I was in Ebonyi in November. Nobody in Ebonyi is voting Tinubu not even those working in government house. Umahi just cashed out with Tinubu. We saw the bullion van drove into the government house when Tinubu came for campaign on 25th November. You can't see it because you're just a nonentity in Ebonyi.
ina akogheri. you think is by crowd. tinubu voters are silent because they’re afraid of intimidation by violent ipob agitators in name of obi voters.

watch out what they will silently do with their vote in february and still come out to tell you they voted Obi just to avoid lynching.
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by Ebubu: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
XerXerz:
Murphy ibiam, you cannot deliver ebonyi to APC because you are poor and useless just like millions of ebonyi people that needs Obi's presidency to rescue them from abject poverty. See as I dey look you

na your papa be that?
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by Ebubu: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
YoungDaNaval:
smh
shake your penis join
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by Ebubu: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
XerXerz:
Anambra is like America of ebonyi people. Infrastructurally, Anambra is equally like America compare to ebonyi, that's why millions of ebonyi people are trooping to Anambra for greener pasture. Most places in ebonyi doesn't have access roads, no electricity, no medical facilities, no schools, no portable drinking water etc. Millions of ebonyi people haven't seen the four walls of primary ir secondary schools their entire lives. Poverty rate in ebonyi is the highest in southern Nigeria. Are you building airport for who, when almost everyone in ebonyi are poor. Who doesn't know that ebonyi is the most backward state in southern Nigeria. Are you dumb?

incoherent rants
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by XerXerz: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ebubu:
random people who can’t prove they’re from ebonyi, just to win argument \

No none ebonyi indigene would ever claim to be an ebonyi indigene just to win an arguement. Onye nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by freeborn02: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
kingmaster2009:

See some of obi legacy project
Obi built a teaching hospital in anambra state. Show me the teaching hospital built by tinubu in lagos

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by freeborn02: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
3pointsagree:

Biuld your own

Rubbish utterance from a defeated soul
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by BossGerald: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
[quote author=chizzypresh post=119579787]

Where in Awka South are you from
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by 1Dray(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ebubu:
shah na ndi anambra ndi afo ojoo dey call am glorified secondary school.

Everyone is not from Anambra, you know. Why are you letting inferiority complex dealt a blow on you.
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by BossGerald: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

How about okechukwu and nnamdi that don’t want to go back to Anambra, is Lagos heaven?

Even oluwole has refused to go back to ogbomoso, is lagos oshodi under bridge their new heaven??
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by freeborn02: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
Osibajo2023:
whatever that is done over the last 20yrs in Lagos, Tinubu indirectly takes the glory

Lolz. Especially because Tinubu did nothing but has to take glory for the deeds of others. Shame on you, boy idiot cheesy
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Obi built blocks of meer buildings which is not different from blocks of flat.

Go see what umahi built...I am yoruba but I give it to him.

Obi has not vision as a leader...saving money was is problem monies that could have been invested in capital project

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
BossGerald:

Even oluwole has refused to go back to ogbomoso, is lagos oshodi under bridge their new heaven??

Lagos is bad and overrated we agree, leave nau, no!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The 8 Labour Party Senators Who Won With Obi Influence / Nigerians Are Born Cowards! / Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.