Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) (4443 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / Dr. Godwin Maduka Visits FREE Hospital Built And Donated By Him To The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is Umahi Tinubu? Show us the one Tinubu built personally?

Were...see what is brother built

You called that desserted an under utilized place a project come to Lagos and see project fully utilized projects functional to capacity
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by freeborn02: 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
kingmaster2009:

I don't need to show you...

obi spend Christmas and new year in Lagos state with good infrastructure in the metropolis

But can Tinubu go to Anambra state to during festive period....? The fear of sit at home is the beginning of wisdom....

How long have been sitting at home in your state?

Obi had been staying in lagos before he became governor. Many of his businesses are also in lagos

Obi is one of the tax payers that helped tinubu to raise money for lagos since tinubu lacks new ideas to raise fund without tax.

So, Obi staying in lagos is not for free
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by Misterone: 1:19am On Jan 01, 2023
freeborn02:
Here are the pictures of Anambra State Teaching Hospital built by Peter Obi when he was governor
all these stupid posers self. They want to twist the truth. Ok na.every structure in Anambra was built or constructed by Peter Obi. Rubbish
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by BossGerald: 1:43am On Jan 01, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Lagos is bad and overrated we agree, leave nau, no!

Oluwole, Nigeria does not start and end In lagos state...not everybody live in lagos.

I can see your greatest achievement in life is jumping into night bus from slummy Ibadan to lagos bridge
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by BossGerald: 1:44am On Jan 01, 2023
Misterone:
all these stupid posers self. They want to twist the truth. Ok na.every structure in Anambra was built or constructed by Peter Obi. Rubbish

If you haven't been to the state, it's best you shut the hell up
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by freeborn02: 2:08am On Jan 01, 2023
Misterone:

One thing I've noticed about you tinubu urchhins is a disgusting level of ignorance. Many of you behave like hakf baked graduates. What a shame!

I guess it is Islam that turned many of you to complete fools. You place religion above common sense.

Go and read and stop commenting like a cursed ignoramus from the stone age where there is no access to news.

Go online and find out about who built anambra state teaching hospital.

Even one of your fellow national enemy, plaindealer, cannot deny that it was Peter Obi who built the hospital.

Stop disgracing your parents with your show of disgusting ignorance.
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by freeborn02: 2:22am On Jan 01, 2023
Ebubu:
better than this medical college by Umahi in Ebonyi state?

That's not the issue. The issue is that Tinubu urchhins claimed Peter Obi did nothing in anambra.

Stop commenting as if you are too daft to understand the discussion.
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by freeborn02: 2:23am On Jan 01, 2023
Mandate2023:
grin grin grin grin grin grin ipigs

Lolz. When your brain is too empty, you find yourself saying such rubbish. grin

Mandate of dumbness and religion bigotry. grin grin grin
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by freeborn02: 2:28am On Jan 01, 2023
plaindealer:
Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi

Why una dey scare to add this picture? Shebi na Obi build am too..

grin

Yes, the point here is that the picture you posted isn't the only one about that hospital.

Why did you only post that one and leave out the others?

Is it because you are a cursed fellow desperate to make a lie look like a truth?

Just one tiny fault doesn't rubbish all the work.

I challenge you to post the teaching hospital that Tinubu built in lagos. Oloshi Oponu.
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by freeborn02: 2:29am On Jan 01, 2023
Ebubu:
grin dey lyk wetting dem build for 1960

Kindly show us the one tinubu built in lagos. Or is there none?
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by freeborn02: 2:30am On Jan 01, 2023
arewaboy01:
Obi is too backward for my liking….not innovative and advanced, way too backwards…

Show us the innovative and advanced teaching hospital that Tinubu built in lagos.

Or tinubu didn't build any?
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by freeborn02: 2:30am On Jan 01, 2023
Mandate2023:

After the election u go get sense......so igbos have oil and yoruba's don't......is delta, PH, akwa ibom, bayelsa or Calabar part of igbos too

Ondo that is part of Niger delta sef we yoruba's don't make noise

Ondo has bitumen, not oil.
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by freeborn02: 2:33am On Jan 01, 2023
Osibajo2023:
whatever that is done over the last 20yrs in Lagos, Tinubu indirectly takes the glory

You sound really stupid.

You are simply saying it was Tinubu that sent ambode packing, depsite ambode's performance. Are you saying tinubu is an enemy of progress?

I don't blame you though.

That's the characteristic of all tinubu defenders; they always sound stupid.
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by freeborn02: 2:34am On Jan 01, 2023
kingmaster2009:

Is a crime to spend Christmas in Anambra state...

Lagos state govt created an enabling environment for all business owner. Obi is a beneficiary to a peaceful environment the government of lagos state created ...im sure if Obi investment was established in Bornu state, by now, he could have relocated it to a more peaceful state

It's none of your business where Obi stays during Christmas or even ileya.

Obi had been staying in lagos before tinubu became governor.

You will be stupid to ascribe his stay in lagos to tinubu
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by Osibajo2023: 2:36am On Jan 01, 2023
freeborn02:

You sound really stupid.

You are simply saying it was Tinubu that sent ambode packing, depsite ambode's performance. Are you saying tinubu is an enemy of progress?

I don't blame you though.

That's the characteristic of all tinubu defenders; they always sound stupid.
ur father is an enemy of progress, come out on election day, and Let me see stupid family, stupid generation
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by freeborn02: 2:50am On Jan 01, 2023
Osibajo2023:
ur father is an enemy of progress, come out on election day, and Let me see stupid family, stupid generation

Lolz. Your parents obviously failed in their duties to bring you up well. That's why abusing people's parents is easy for you. Cursed tinubu urchhin. grin

Rhs day you chose to defend tinubu was the day your brain and reasoning disappeared grin
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by Osibajo2023: 3:20am On Jan 01, 2023
freeborn02:

Lolz. Your parents obviously failed in their duties to bring you up well. That's why abusing people's parents is easy for you. Cursed tinubu urchhin. grin

Rhs day you chose to defend tinubu was the day your brain and reasoning disappeared grin
see who is talking, flat head, no free n fair election, get that into ur empty skull
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by Pclemenza: 6:13am On Jan 01, 2023
2023 is finally here. May his Emergence in February into Aso Rock bring us a happy new year.
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by freeborn02: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2023
Osibajo2023:
see who is talking, flat head, no free n fair election, get that into ur empty skull

In your cursed mind, anyone not supporting tinubu, the bedwetter, is automatically an igbo. Ori e ti daru. Oloshi Oponu.

So, your only hope for winning is by rigging?! Boy, you are truly cursed, but you can't know for now.
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by Misterone: 10:28am On Jan 01, 2023
freeborn02:

One thing I've noticed about you tinubu urchhins is a disgusting level of ignorance. Many of you behave like hakf baked graduates. What a shame!

I guess it is Islam that turned many of you to complete fools. You place religion above common sense.

Go and read and stop commenting like a cursed ignoramus from the stone age where there is no access to news.

Go online and find out about who built anambra state teaching hospital.

Even one of your fellow national enemy, plaindealer, cannot deny that it was Peter Obi who built the hospital.

Stop disgracing your parents with your show of disgusting ignorance.
Peter Obi did not build any General Hospital. Stop lying. You guys think we are fools. A man that could not pay minimum wage, that owed salaries and pension, a thief that was transporting N250million monthly to Lagos. Peter Obi did nothing in Anambra state. Stop hyping him.
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by Misterone: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2023
BossGerald:

If you haven't been to the state, it's best you shut the hell up
go and tell your father to shut the hell up
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by Osibajo2023: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2023
freeborn02:

In your cursed mind, anyone not supporting tinubu, the bedwetter, is automatically an igbo. Ori e ti daru. Oloshi Oponu.

So, your only hope for winning is by rigging?! Boy, you are truly cursed, but you can't know for now.
u must be dull, In politics, as a political scientist, nothing is unfair, I am telling you, nothing must stop Jagaban from Victory, else you see we jagabandit in action, now get out, we pursue flat head Ipob nyamiri out of Lagos. Mad people that can't develop their Land and always claiming to develop another person's land
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by freeborn02: 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Osibajo2023:
u must be dull, In politics, as a political scientist, nothing is unfair, I am telling you, nothing must stop Jagaban from Victory, else you see we jagabandit in action, now get out, we pursue flat head Ipob nyamiri out of Lagos. Mad people that can't develop their Land and always claiming to develop another person's land

Since nothing is fair in life, it is ok if your breakthrough is rigged and given to another person, right?

You are a cursed person. People like you should be stoned to death on the street.

You are even praising wicked politicians for forcing themselves on the people against the people's will! Boy, you are cursed.
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) by freeborn02: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
Misterone:
Peter Obi did not build any General Hospital. Stop lying. You guys think we are fools. A man that could not pay minimum wage, that owed salaries and pension, a thief that was transporting N250million monthly to Lagos. Peter Obi did nothing in Anambra state. Stop hyping him.

Go back to the post and show me where i mentioned General Hospital.

Show me evidence of Peter Obi not paying salaries or pensions.

Show me evidence of Peter Obi transporting 250 million naira to Lagos every month!.

Only idiots just tsmalk without proof. I hope you are not an idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The 8 Labour Party Senators Who Won With Obi Influence / A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria / Even PHCN Uses Generator!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.