Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Happy New Year From New Zealand - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy New Year From New Zealand (314 Views)

New Zealand BANS Smoking: Young People Will NEVER Be Able To Smoke / The Birth Of 15 Lb Baby From New York Mom - Possibly Sets New State Record / Six-year-old Boy Earns $11 Million In One Year From His You Tube Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year From New Zealand by GoodCane: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Just got messages from my friends and family in New Zealand wishing me a prosperous new year ahead.

It is no longer news that the time in New Zealand is currently 00:33am(as at the time of writing this post), Sunday 1st, 2023! They're obviously the first country in the world to step into the new year.

While we wait for ours, please let's Join them to celebrate!! I wish you a lovely and prosperous new year in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Like Violent Boyfriends? / Reading The Air - The Practice Of Being In Tune With Other People / I Thought Breast Feeding, Indomie And Cartoons Are For Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.