Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Like Violent Boyfriends? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Like Violent Boyfriends? (314 Views)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Like Violent Boyfriends? by Aladeintl: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Now, Give about 100 Nigerian ladies, an option to choose between a cool calm guy and a rash playboy, 80% will probably choose the latter with the belief that relationship with the former will be boring.

Why? It will not involve beating, gbas gbos cheating, quarrels or fightings.

See, something must be faulty about your parentage, mentality and brain if you believed that vawulence (even if it a touch of it), beatings, cheating and premarital sex are hallmarks of relationship.

Pathetically, some Christian ladies too believe such rubbish.

Dear, you need MFM standard deliverance, if you believe that a relationship without all those vices will be boring.

Because with all the katakata going on in this country, why will a reasonable person add relationship problems to it?

Why will a reasonable person think there is progress and joy in calamities?

Why will someone with a functioning brain think true love/relationship is fight today, quarrel tomorrow, suspect one another the day after and fake love is tranquility and peace of mind?

In fact the manifestation of those vice should be testimonial enough that so called fake true relationship is abusive and ungodly.

Lakotan ara, K'Olorun le wa pelu èmí re, jeki ori re kope. True love/relationship is not done in chaos.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Like Violent Boyfriends? by Moh247: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
I still think children should be punished and not beaten... A child who thinks getting beaten is normal might see a abuse as normal, she might also start beaten her own children

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Like Violent Boyfriends? by Rechargeam247(f): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lol, we don't agree though but most cool calm guys are most times laid back, unambitious, just there, their disposition to life is what scares women away.

I doubt there's any sane women who wants a playboy or a cheat.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Like Violent Boyfriends? by Kingzeez10: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
You're right, OP

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Like Violent Boyfriends? by Aladeintl: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Rechargeam247:
Lol, we don't agree though but most cool calm guys are most times laid back, unambitious, just there, their disposition to life is what scares women away.

I doubt there's any sane women who wants a playboy or a cheat.

Many cool calm guy are ambitious but average Nigerian ladies just want someone who is crazy. If not totally crazed but at least crazy.

If you don't bring drama, you are no for them.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Like Violent Boyfriends? by onumadu: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
This question goes to the roots of the sexes games.
It is not only Nigerian issue; it is an ANIMAL issue.
Have you noticed when male animals take on the female ones? How many of them do so peacefully?
Lions? Chicken? Cows? Goats?
Only humanoids sometimes take it easy with the females: eg monkeys, apes, etc.
Once you understand this, you know where to draw the lines in "gentleman-ness", else the females will lose interest.
Some "gentlemen" wake up years later to find out that they never fathered any of their children.
This doesn't mean abuse women; just know where the lines are and behave accordingly. cool

(1) (Reply)

I Thought Breast Feeding, Indomie And Cartoons Are For Kids? / Groom Exposes Cheating Wife And Best Man During BRUTAL Wedding Speech / What Causes A Baby To Be Born With Disability?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.