Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,568 members, 7,823,487 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 (23158 Views)

Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis / Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 / Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by EmekaBlue(m): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
gloryman91:
And so he will realize that Islam is the True Faith.
Allahu Akbar

Bomb suicide Bomber

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by ChinemeremFidel: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
RestructureNig6:
The Pope was a criminal like the current one and should not be celebrated, they use the idea of God to robb humanity of their senses,

Fvck God
Transfer your miserable anger to yourself
no me God no make you get sense at this age
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by jojothaiv(m): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
buygala:

Na why I dey pay last respect to dear Pope so that I no go get anything to prove for US Embassy interview grin

grin
E clear!

Make the story no be like sorry, your application have been rejected. Baba, no worry, your story go make sense.
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by InvertedHammer: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
/
He will be buried in a week.

Now compare that to some people that will leave family members in the mortuary for 6-12 months because they want to raise money to give it a befitting burial to impress those who couldn't care less.

/
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by makavalley(m): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
I love my country Nigeria... ahhhhhhh a prominent Priest like this buried within days he passed on? No ! Not in Nigeria .... Where's the razzmatazz,the burial planning committee, the ashoebi's , donations,wake keep , entertainments of all kinds , it's going to take a long planning to arrive at the said date if it's here to pay the last respect according to us grin grin grin
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by BloomingDale(f): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:
Pelé to be buried on Jan 3
Pope Benedict on the 5th

If na my people now, body go dy morgue for like 3 months before preparations go start... Wasting money and time on the dead! We need to stop these practices!

Rest well Padre!

Ekene mụ ùnu
Pvin:
Eternal rest be granted to him Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May the soul of Pope Benedict and the souls of the faithful departed thru the mercy of God rest in peace Amen �

Rest well ke? I wonder whom they worship. Maybe the?clue is painted on the wall?

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by CaptainAyub: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
RestructureNig6:
The Pope was a criminal like the current one and should not be celebrated, they use the idea of God to robb humanity of their senses,

Fvck God
Anumanu
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by Starhearts: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
lyaebe:
Awo loor

Awo rele
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by michaelwestern(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:
Pope Benedict on the 5th

If na my people now, body go dy morgue for like 3 months before preparations go start... Wasting money and time on the dead! We need to stop these practices!

Rest well Padre!

Ekene mụ ùnu

Don't always make unnecessary comparisons. Nobody forces anyone to bury a person one year later, do whatever works for you. The queen of England was carried around the country before she was buried while some Nigerian kings are buried immediately.

Don't have inferiority complex on unimportant issues. Don't be looking for any opportunity to put down your culture and traditions if it's not barbaric.
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by Bambam321(m): 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
RestructureNig6:

Fvck God
Bleep God ?
On that last day I will testify against thee
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by Emdebby2: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
Death is inevitable.
RIP padre.
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by gloryman91: 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
Where can we get Aso Ebi within this short period ?

I trust my south something brodas.
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by lailo: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
RestructureNig6:

Fvck God
Be careful
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by Ituobaroanthony: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:
Pope Benedict on the 5th

Rest well Padre! Africans still in the stone age

Ekene mụ ùnu
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by HardMirror(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
RestructureNig6:

Fvck God
all churches are frauds
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by koolaid87: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
"Should we cry when the Pope die?

My request, we should cry, if they cried, when we buried Malcolm X"

-Tupac (Blasphemy)
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by kbbanj10(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Pvin:
Eternal rest be granted to him Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May the soul of Pope Benedict and the souls of the faithful departed thru the mercy of God rest in peace Amen �
you're a Catholic right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by babyoy(f): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by pargelenis(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
RIP Pope Benedict XVI
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by matm: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
RestructureNig6:

Fvck God

You might have thought to blasphem God and cajole his servants.But God loves you.Eventually, u will be among those bringing souls back to God.God works in mysterious ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by pargelenis(m): 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
RestructureNig6:
The Pope was a criminal like the current one and should not be celebrated, they use the idea of God to robb humanity of their senses, Fvck God
Sigh … there’s always one of your type. Peace.
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by Pvin: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
kbbanj10:
you're a Catholic right?
Yes, an ex seminarian

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by iamsolasoul(f): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
RIP Pope Till we meet again
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by franco3075q(m): 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
RestructureNig6:

Fvck God
ARE U OK?
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by Buharidgeneral: 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
lyaebe:
Awo loor

How?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? / Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS / Bishop David & Faith Oyedepo Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.