Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 (23137 Views)

Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis / Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 / Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by HeroicMeastro: 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by gloryman91: 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
And so he will realize that Islam is the True Faith.
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by Enemyofpeace: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
Waiting to see whose burial go sweet pass. Him own, the late queen Elizabeth or mama Cubana's burial. Na the queen's burial still dey lead for now, only sey food no reach my side, but food and drinks plenty for mama Cubana own. Make we see how Pope and Pele own go be, which one go sweet pass and go make death to dey hungry person.
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by Emmacy001: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:
Pelé to be buried on Jan 3
Pope Benedict on the 5th

If na my people now, body go dy morgue for like 3 months before preparations go start... Wasting money and time on the dead! We need to stop these practices!

Rest well Padre!

Ekene mụ ùnu

Thought i'm the only one seeing.
We should learn how to stop wasting money on the dead.
Even a mighty jesus christ was not even buried with casket. How much more we.
Some Will even go to the extent of selling properties to avoid being mocked by people for not having expensive burial.
The only thing a dead person deserve is to be buried and prayer simpel

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by Enemyofpeace: 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
gloryman91:
And so he will realize that Islam is the True Faith.
God did you create one too in your own image?
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by Meandmycrew(f): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by PhenomenalAustin: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
Emmacy001:

Thought i'm the only one seeing.
We should learn how to stop wasting money on the dead.
Even a mighty jesus christ was not even buried with casket. How much more we.
Some Will even go to the extent of selling properties to avoid being mocked by people for not having expensive burial.
The only thing a dead person deserve is to be buried and prayer simpel

Honestly and this is why I like em Northerners... Once certified dead, you're laid to earth in a simple piece of clothing, as it should be!
Most of my people down East are neck deep in debt because they had to borrow money to bury a dead person (not an investment). It doesn't make sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
May his soul rest in eternal peace. Amen
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by Saao(m): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
RestructureNig6:
The Pope was a criminal like the current one and should not be celebrated, they use the idea of God to robb humanity of their senses,

God should be declared wanted by the CIA and killed just like Jews killed Jesus.

Mods have refused to move my thread to the front page.
because you're not okay
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by KENFERDYOORI(m): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
RestructureNig6:
The Pope was a criminal like the current one and should not be celebrated, they use the idea of God to robb humanity of their senses,

God should be declared wanted by the CIA and killed just like Jews killed Jesus.

Mods have refused to move my thread to the front page.

Have you had something to eat today, my child?

2 Likes

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by KENFERDYOORI(m): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
Requiescat in pace papa

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by Bethanybethel(f): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
Rip pope
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by kennedymonk(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Unfortunately, you don't get to decide if he should be celebrated or not
RestructureNig6:

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by NaijaCover(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Cha E
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by Steinmann: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
VALE, VALE, PAPA
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by ATedanad: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by Excalante(m): 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
RestructureNig6:

All for cheap likes n comments
Kontinue to dy play

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by jojothaiv(m): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
buygala:
I bin wan talk sontin.. But make I shut up

Before dem play for me my tape for US Visa interview grin... In this Internet era, e no dey hard make tins begin hard sad

So for my own sake,

Adieu Dear Pope smiley
Baba, since you have nothing to prove again, abeg play the tape na.

Remember, e no get as e Wan be wey e never be before.
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by toprealman: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:
Pelé to be buried on Jan 3
Pope Benedict on the 5th

If na my people now, body go dy morgue for like 3 months before preparations go start... Wasting money and time on the dead! We need to stop these practices!

Rest well Padre!

Ekene mụ ùnu
Totally agree with you. Culture is dynamic, I remember this line from my Nigeria people and culture class.
I wonder why we cannot effect these needed changes. I like this part of northern culture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by Richy4(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
Many notable people really passed in 2022 around the globe...May their souls continue to rest in peace sad

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by buygala(m): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
jojothaiv:

Baba, since you have nothing to prove again, abeg play the tape na.

Remember, e no get as e Wan be wey e never be before.

Na why I dey pay last respect to dear Pope so that I no go get anything to prove for US Embassy interview grin
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by Mercury12(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
buygala:

Before dem play for me my tape for US Visa interview
grin... In this Internet era, e no dey hard make tins begin hard sad

So for my own sake,

Adieu Dear Pope smiley
. The matrix got you. ...
You doing exactly what they wants you to do undecided
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by juman(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
Adieu papa.
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by Elidrisy20: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
Pampampam
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by juman(m): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
Condolence to the Catholic world.
What a great loss.

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by mikaael(m): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
buygala:

Before dem play for me my tape for US Visa interview grin... In this Internet era, e no dey hard make tins begin hard sad

So for my own sake,

Adieu Dear Pope smiley

Lol
U too dey fear
Wats there in USA visa ??
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by EmekaBlue(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
RestructureNig6:

Fvck God
Are the Popes making money more than Nigeria big pastors?!

Atleast they stick to the Ronan style who Introduced the religion to us. Not all these puppish new religion claiming they know God better than who showed them the light.

God remains a mystery. No man have seen God
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by atdscentofwater: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
Rest On Pope
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 by Marpol2021(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
Another tinubu urchins spotted.....
RestructureNig6:

Fvck God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Premarital Sex Is Not A Sin Against God / Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS / TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.