Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) (42937 Views)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday / Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by EBMedia: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Actor Yul Edochie's second wife, Judy Austin has taken to her Instagram handle to celebrate her birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

The actress shared a new photo of herself with the caption;

"Happy beautiful birthday to me!!!
:
Thank you Jesus for the gift of life.
You’ve showered me with unlimited blessings and love beyond my wildest dreams.
I have absolutely nothing more to ask for other than to give you gratitude!!!
Thank you for loving me too much my king
You’re an awesome God!!!
I owe it all to you.
:

Please say a thank you Jesus for me if you love me.
God has been truly awesome to me this year."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm073evLHdx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Nuhskhut: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
Let the vawulence comrade in

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Bethanybethel(f): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
Happy Birthday to her

16 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by youngsahito(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
Na d sexy body enter the ex husband eye. Nothing wey konji no go cause

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
Happy birthday Sister Judy and we pray God Almighty's unlimited wisdom, grace and glory over you in JESUS Name... AMEN!

Having Said that , I will not fail to ask you to do the needful that will make GOD Happy and give him glory.

Carry your bag and baggage and leave that young man Mr. Yul Edochie for his Wife May edochie. What is happening with you two is not Marriage but Fornication, Adultery and Immorality .

Don't let this flesh and fleshly lust and desires deceive you.
Don't let humans deceive you.

Your soul in Eternity is much more valuable than all these.

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by ORAFA(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
She try

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by opalu: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by lyaebe: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Better girl

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Happy birthday to her.

Those Nigerians always going to insult her on her page are stupid people. But I don’t blame them, na Yul wey no fit stand strong on his polygamy cause am.

Wainey:
Its not about standing strong.
At first he chased clout with the polygamy palava forming hardman and how he is happily a polygamous man, like someone asked him.

He should have just get married and move on knowing that he is a celebrity, any little thing will bring media attention

You have said the exact thing I said. He should have stood strong on it, not saying one thing today and another tomorrow.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Mercury12(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nice.
Dec. 31st?
Last day of the year.
Last children dey always enjoy.

Enjoy your day Judy.

3 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Teboansh: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Hbd
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by buygala(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Husband Snatcher sef dey get birthday? undecided

67 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Nehyooh(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Conaldou: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
V

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Vadansh1: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Please vote for PETER OBI

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by citytv(f): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
31 grin indeed

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by vovomag: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by iWasNotHere(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Football Age. Home wrecker

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by KAjAsG: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Happy birthday Sister Judy and we pray God Almighty's unlimited wisdom, grace and glory over you in JESUS Name... AMEN!

Having Said that , I will not fail to ask you to do the needful that will make GOD Happy and give him glory.

Carry your bag and baggage and leave that young man Mr. Yul Edochie for his Wife May edochie. What is happening with you two is not Marriage but Fornication, Adultery and Immorality .

Shu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Wainey: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:

Oga, they are legally married na

9 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Happy and joyous birthday to her!

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Pvin: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Hbd Ijele Odogwu

Spot the difference.

7 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by ecolime(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
Online inlaws won't rest until this Lady fall into depression.

11 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
I for talk say u be husband snatcher but I'll keep quiet

18 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by tobenuel(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
31ke,

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by buygala(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
Wainey:
Oga, they are legally married na

Nigerian Law doesn't recognize polygamy

Even the Catholic Church that Yul and May belong to does not recognize Polygamy

As long as Yul hasn't divorced May legally, this one is just wasting her time...

31 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Fedrick100: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
She has reached her prime
No wonder she’s happy being a second wife

10 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by paxven: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
Please vote for Peter obi for a better Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by JaneYave(f): 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:

Hahaha . Sister Judy . Ok

2 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by ObiLamba: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:

You lie. If God allowed Abraham, David, Solomon to marry more than one wife, then it is permissible for anyone who wants it. God shows no favouritism

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tuface & Tiwa Savage Sing & Dance At Banky W & Adesua Etomi Traditional Marriage / The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" / Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.