Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Benue,southern Kaduna And Ondo People Should Stay Alert Tonight. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue,southern Kaduna And Ondo People Should Stay Alert Tonight. (392 Views)

We Will Buy Guns For Ondo People If Terrorists’ Attacks Continue - Akeredolu / Ondo People Have Abandoned Their Farms To Avoid Being Killed By Fulani Herdsmen / "Ocean Has Destroyed Our Houses In Ilaje, Ondo, People Fleeing" - Man Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue,southern Kaduna And Ondo People Should Stay Alert Tonight. by kollinzgee(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
You know this fulani people like to strike at your weakest point and may want to spur a new year surprise for the headlines,these people should not over celebrate and looseguard this crossover Night , the enemy might lay ambush,churches and villages must be 100 percent vigilant watch out for strange looking sahelian faces be careful thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue,southern Kaduna And Ondo People Should Stay Alert Tonight. by Acesexcell(m): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
kollinzgee:
You know this fulani people like to strike at your weakest point and may want to spur a new year surprise,these people should not over celebrate and looseguard this crossover Night , the enemy might lay ambush,churches and villages must be 100 percent vigilant watch out for strange looking sahelian faces be careful thank you.
this is very helpful. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Benue,southern Kaduna And Ondo People Should Stay Alert Tonight. by Acesexcell(m): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
kollinzgee:
You know this fulani people like to strike at your weakest point and may want to spur a new year surprise for the headlines,these people should not over celebrate and looseguard this crossover Night , the enemy might lay ambush,churches and villages must be 100 percent vigilant watch out for strange looking sahelian faces be careful thank you.
Re: Benue,southern Kaduna And Ondo People Should Stay Alert Tonight. by SadiqBabaSani: 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
This is one thing I always advise churches to do, very vigilant and prepared for the worst.
Unfortunately Sometimes we are vigilant but not prepared for such, Fulanis are at War with Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Benue,southern Kaduna And Ondo People Should Stay Alert Tonight. by fman(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sahelian looking face
Got me cracking!!

1 Like

Re: Benue,southern Kaduna And Ondo People Should Stay Alert Tonight. by kollinzgee(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
fman:
Sahelian looking face
Got me cracking!!

They are easy to identify thats the good advantage the people have over them,they are a totally differnt race.

1 Like

Re: Benue,southern Kaduna And Ondo People Should Stay Alert Tonight. by Onucs(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
Good point and in time. I hope they take heed.

1 Like

Re: Benue,southern Kaduna And Ondo People Should Stay Alert Tonight. by fman(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
kollinzgee:

They are easy to identify thats the good advantage the people have over them.
I swear!!
If you see them, you go know say these ones are from Sahara desert.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Another Sex Scandal Rocks PDP As Campaign Managers Fight Dirty Over Medical Offi / More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu State / Fact Checked: Obi Stopped Pentecostals From Building Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.