Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. (4859 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
A married man just found out what wife has been hiding at the back of their sofa from him in the three years of their marriage.

I feel for him though

Please watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLbMuZFYztg

Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
nlfpmod
Seun
Mynd44
Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by Mrkumareze(m): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
sad
Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by jaeyking(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Two things are involved
She is taking the drug to lower her viral load so that she wont be infect him and at the same time he wont know she has the disease

But above all they are married he deserves to know about her status

If they were single I have no issue with what she did because of the stigma but married is a big no

5 Likes

Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by ValCon888: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
This man could be anyone of us reading this right now. Their desperation for marriage will make them give you HIV in exchange for the ring.

10 Likes

Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by CaptMarvel(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
What the heck was that

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by fman(m): 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
Always know your partners status before marriage
Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by illicit(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
shocked
Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
fman:
Always know your partners status before marriage

No they won't. When they are always rushing to do the do after first meeting.

God saved him.
Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by Fedrick100: 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
Guy man have been infected with HIV without his knowledge for three years

Omo,some ladies are wicked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
nlfpmod
Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
Always know your partner’s status before starting a RELATIONSHIP talk more of marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by ATEAMS: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
Damn that's evil

2 Likes

Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by Ibechris2: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
Some of this thing should have been avoided if they were married properly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ibechris2:
Someone of this should have been avoided if they were married properly.

Majority don't do these things before getting married. I've said it here severally. Especially the ones that will want to test before anything. Then the next thing is marriage preparation just because the woman has given them sex.

My twin once told me when she had her first and second babies, 75% of the newly married ladies that came for antenatal check up we're HIV positive.

She said when the results of the HIV test they did came out, many were saying they are not going to tell their husbands. I was shocked that day.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by Oluneutral: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
She's evil naturally.

If she can do this to someone she profess love to, I can't imagine what she will do to just anyone.

Wickedness and selfishness are in her blood.

1 Like

Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Oluneutral:
She's evil naturally.

If she can do this to someone she profess love to, I can't imagine what she will do to just anyone.

Wickedness and selfishness are in her blood.

Very wicked. The man should better go for test.
Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by Zico777(m): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Majority don't do these things before getting married. I've said it here severally. Especially the ones that will want to test before anything. Then the next thing is marriage preparation just because the woman has given them sex.

My twin once told me when she had her first and second babies, 75% of the newly married ladies that came for antenatal check up we're HIV positive.

She said when the results of the HIV test they did came out, many were saying they are not going to tell their husbands. I was shocked that day.

Hmmmm
Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
Zico777:

Hmmmm

True...

Some men are careless. They don't take precautions until it hits them suddenly.

This is one of the reasons I'm so big on celibacy and I'm at peace.

1 Like

Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by owiko(m): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
Majority of women are purely selfish, know this and live long. I know of a guy whose girlfriend intentionally hid her status from, and made a baby with him. When the girl was interrogated by a health worker on why she hid her status from him, her response was "how could I have had this baby, if I made my status known to him"? That's pure wickedness
Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by LikeAking: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
His own 2022 gift.
Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by grandstar(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
Poor fellow
Anyway, HIV isn't the death sentence it once was years ago. There's is now an ARVs that not only reduces your viral count but also prevents the carriers from passing it to others. That is why babies born to carriers are birthed uninfected.

He should not be worried about getting infected as long as his wife uses her drugs as prescribed.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
owiko:
Majority of women are purely selfish, know this and live long. I know of a guy whose girlfriend intentionally hid her status from, and made a baby with him. When the girl was interrogated by a health worker on why she hid her status from him, her response was "how could I have had this baby, if I made my status known to him"? That's pure wickedness

There's nothing like wickedness there. Men should learn to control themselves or at least take their sex partner for HIV test before sleeping with them.

A man can not stay on his own and a lady will just come and force herself on him and infect him. But because they always want it sharp sharp before even thinking, that is why they fall. Only loose men fall into such traps.

Self discipline and selfcontrol are two very key virtues every one must have.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by techWriter3: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Guy man do been compromised with HIV without his knowledge for three years Omo,some ladies are wicked
Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by Baronthecelebri: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
In my church, before you marry you and your partner must go for health check and present it before the marriage counselors. But some men can't control themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
In my church, before you marry you and your partner must go for health check and present it before the marriage counselors. But some men can't control themselves

Youre talking about a circle of sane and moral people. Not an immoral society that all they think and talk about is sex.

In RCCG, the same thing. You must present all tests results including pregnancy test. No room for nonsense.
Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by haybhi1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You people should be calming down with lies you swallow, abeg. No be otondo people full here na.

75% mean 3 out of 4 people where your twin was had HIV - whooping 3!

NACA - responsible body for Nigeria's AIDS related issues - reported 1.4%, that's only 14 people having AIDS in 1000 people, and you believed your sister.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
haybhi1:

You people should be calming down with lies you swallow.

Which lies? Hm.. this is one reason people keep getting infected. They never believe until it happens to them.

See, that person standing next to you might have it but you'll think they are clean. Go and play rough with them, you'll know.

Go to the hospital, you'll know how far.
Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by blazepascal(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
We all have to be careful this days life has no duplicate.
Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by haybhi1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Which lies? Hm.. this is one reason people keep getting infected. They never believe until it happens to them.
See, that person standing next to you might have it but you'll think they are clean. Go and play rough with them, you'll know.
Go to the hospital, you'll know how far.

Lol, AIDS have actually been relegated. No longer as deadly as used to be. Not even in top 10.
You're many times less likely safer from cardiovascular diseases, including heart diseases and stroke, respiratory system diseases, including COPD, asthma and bronchitis, cancers, pancreatic diseases like diabetes and liver diseases, like cirrhosis and bile duct obstruction than you are HIV. It's getting better managed generally with ARVs.

As for me, I'm usually safe. I take great care of my health you can bet. Love myself that much.
Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by blaquebelle: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
East African accent.
Re: Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
haybhi1:

Lol, AIDS have actually been relegated. No longer as deadly as used to be. Not even in top 10.
You're many times more like to die from cardiovascular diseases, including heart diseases and stroke, respiratory system diseases, including COPD, asthma and bronchitis, cancers, pancreatic diseases like diabetes and liver diseases, like cirrhosis and bile duct obstruction than HIV. It's getting better managed generally with ARVs.

As for me, I'm usually safe. I take great care of my health you can bet. Love myself that much.

You're the one many times More likely to die of cardiovascular diseases, including heart diseases and stroke, respiratory system diseases, including COPD, asthma and bronchitis, cancers, pancreatic diseases like diabetes and liver diseases, like cirrhosis not me in Jesus name.

Warped mentality. Once you have HIV all those diseases will easily attack you because your immune system has become too weak to protect your body and fight diseases.

You need to be educated some more about HIV and AIDS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky / Polygamism - Can You Trust Your Half Brothers And Sisters? / For Experienced Married Men Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.