Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O (3586 Views)

Not The Marriage I Had In Mind / So This Is Marriage? / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by lovediehatelive(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2022
The wife is literary who makes every single decision in their house.

She insults the man anyhow, even in front of their kids.

Your guess is as good as mine, these kids, they don't respect thier dad. How would they when their mum insults him all the time like a little child and orders him around?

The man will be washing the wife's clothes, the children's clothes and his clothes while the wife just sits there insulting him up and down.

Early morning the man will jump up from bed and start sweeping, while the wife will start one little case just to begin insulting him, claiming she is encouraging him to do his duties and be man enough.

This man will just be mumulishly laughing and be forming soft soft, for his mind it is love.

If the woman asks the children to do something, they'll rush and do it immediately.

But if the man asks them, they'll not, only if he stands up and rush to do as if he wants to beat them.

She's literally the man of the house while the husband is the slave, not even wife.

Man will change pampers, wake up early morning to sweep and cook, not as if the wife is admitted to hospital o.

If you interfer now, they'll say mind your business, don't put mouth for husband and wife matter.

If you see the man eh, so stressed out and frail looking all to please this woman he married.

It's like I'll pack out and leave this compound for them because this is an eye sore, disheartening.

I wonder if na juju be this.

Is this marriage or hell?

How can I find marriage attractive with this rubbish I'm seeing?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Abratech(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] Hmmm

Marriage is 90% human Responsibility whether Good or Bad
Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by MatrixReloaded: 9:11am On Oct 04, 2022
Thats why its imperative to create your boundaries as the man and not letting any of that kind of ridicule cos that woman ain't loyal. If you ever marry and one thing or another lead to domestic verbal abuse, use koboko wipe her mercilessly before bundle her backt to her parents.
lovediehatelive:

Your guess is as good as mine, these kids, they don't respect thier dad. How would they when their mum insults him all the time like a little child and orders him around?

The man will be washing the wife's clothes, the children's clothes and his clothes while the wife just sits there insulting him up and down.

Early morning the man will jump up from bed and start sweeping, while the wife will start one little case just to begin insulting him, claiming she is encouraging him to do his duties and be man enough.

This man will just be mumulishly laughing and be forming soft soft, for his mind it is love.

If the woman asks the children to do something, they'll rush and do it immediately.

But if the man asks them, they'll not, only if he stands up and rush to do as if he wants to beat them.

She's literally the man of the house while the husband is the slave, not even wife.

Man will change pampers, wake up early morning to sweep and cook, not as if the wife is admitted to hospital o.

If you interfer now, they'll say mind your business, don't put mouth for husband and wife matter.

2 Likes

Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Romanoff(f): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2022
I use to think behaviour like this was Juju until one case proved me wrong.

In a marriage like this, the man is the one who is okay with the arrangement. The man has given the woman the kind of power that the woman now has.

If you check, such a mam might even be the bread winner. If outsiders intervene, such a man might tell you to leave his wife alone.

As weird as it sounds, there are men who are okay with oppressive women.

No, that is not a marriage. A marriage is a partnership where no one should be a slave or an oppressor to the other.

11 Likes

Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Zonefree(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2022
You guys need to call social welfare and human rights activists for that woman. She's maltreating the husband and you are not doing anything.

7 Likes

Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Mindlog: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2022
You should be looking at your own parents' marriage not a neighbour's.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Zonefree(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2022
Mindlog:
So, he shouldn't worry about a neighbor's marriage cos the Man is at the receiving end?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by libertyfather(m): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2022
Drastic reduction in marriage lately, people eyes are wide open marriage is a scam...This is ember period who wan marry again?
Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Mindlog: 9:38am On Oct 04, 2022
Zonefree:

So, he shouldn't worry about a neighbor's marriage cos the Man is at the receiving end?

Not interested in your gender card. Basing not marrying because of his neighbour's marriage is the focus here! May be knowing your neighbour got involved in an accident with his car, would make you decide not to ever buy a car.

5 Likes

Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Zonefree(m): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2022
Mindlog:

Not interested in your gender card. Basing not marrying because of his neighbour's marriage is the focus here! May be knowing your neighbour got involved in an accident with his car, would make you decide not to ever buy a car.

Yes!

If it's just a little hit from the back and the car folded so bad, I'll avoid to buy such model of my neighbour's car.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by youngmd: 9:44am On Oct 04, 2022
Nigeria film
Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Mindlog: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2022
Zonefree:

Yes!

If it's just a little hit from the back and the car folded so bad, I'll avoid to buy such model of my neighbour's car.

Now you talked of a model not cars in general, so his neighbour's marriage can been regarded as a model and should be avoided.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Karlifate: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
A Man woman relationship is never about equality or competing to/with each other.

It is about living together as one and completing each other.

The Masculine provides protection, leadership and strength to the relationship.

The feminine provides love warmth and flavour to the relationship.

It is the Man who decides how long a relationship will last.

It is the woman who decides how beautiful the relationship will be.

Yes, love is an emotion, a small part of the relationship.

A man woman relationship grows beyond love with time. It slides into a healthy dependency on each other, thus, further strengthening the bond.

This is also why it is very important that a man must be Masculine & woman must be Feminine.

3 Likes

Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by kalufelix(m): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
let me use this opportunity to say *FUUUUUUK MARRIAGE* just one more time...
Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Gentlechika(m): 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
To whom brain is given, sense is expected and vice versa.
Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Helpout12345: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Mindlog:

Hope you give this advise if the man is your brother or son or if it's a woman being maltreated in the name of "love".

2 Likes

Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Mindlog: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Helpout12345:

Hope you give this advise if the man is your brother or son or if it's a woman being maltreated in the name of "love".

Why should my brother or sister base their not getting married on the unhealthy marriage of their neighbours?

3 Likes

Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
As I said once relationship is between a dominant and submissive,in this case the man has assumed the submissive side
Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by anthonyuncle(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
some might think juju is at work here,
but it is not
Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
lovediehatelive:
This man will just be mumulishly laughing and be forming soft soft, for his mind it is love. If the woman asks the children to do something, they'll rush and do it immediately. But if the man asks them, they'll not, only if he stands up and rush to do as if he wants to beat them. She's literally the man of the house while the husband is the slave, not even wife. Man will change pampers, wake up early morning to sweep and cook, not as if the wife is admitted to hospital o. If you interfer now, they'll say mind your business, don't put mouth for husband and wife matter. If you see the man eh, so stressed out and frail looking all to please this woman he married. It's like I'll pack out and leave this compound for them because this is an eye sore, disheartening. I wonder if na juju be this. Is this marriage or hell?

Was the particular couple's relationship this way from its beginnings, or did something happen to cause the dynamics you describe for us here now? undecided
Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by prettysassygirl(f): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Marriage is scam

1 Like

Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Where you see this one seff,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by faithfull18(f): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lol, be deceiving yourself. You guys never talk about good marriages and there's nothing wrong with your neighbor's arrangement if that's what works for them.

You grew up in a marriage if I am not mistaken, how come you aren't emulating that.

1 Like

Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hmmm I refuse to believe this jhor, not sure anyone can go so low.
Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by eastgates1: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
to all of you saying marriage is a scam when una no see opportunity now na shiloh una go run to. Learn the mistakes and prevent it from happening to you. Op find out wetin happen wey this matter be like this because i no sure say the woman just begin remote the man

3 Likes

Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by LikeAking: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
lovediehatelive:

If you see the man eh, so stressed out and frail looking all to please this woman he married.

It's like I'll pack out and leave this compound for them because this is an eye sore, disheartening.

It's d wages of simping
Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Weirdcamila: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Love is stupid , he won’t realize he’s a joke
Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:49am On Oct 05, 2022
Perfect! My congratulations..

Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Stevenbright(m): 5:55am On Oct 05, 2022
lovediehatelive:

1. I guess the man is idle and depends on his wife. This is probably why she is treating him like a piece of rag. If this is the case, advice him to get something doing, busy, scarce and responsible for the upkeep of his home in order to turn the tides around to his favor.

2. If he is already gainfully employed and responsible and all of these still happening to him, then tell him to cultivate the habit of being scarce, outgoing, decisive and manly by knowing when to say yes, No, and if possible getting angry when treated badly.

Any of these two steps applicable to his situation will surely bring the desired freedom.
Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by purples25(f): 6:23am On Oct 05, 2022
If the woman was the one taking all this, I'm sure you'll say 'its normal' or you'll 'just feel bad for her'. But now that it is a man, you can't even swallow. You totally hate marriage because the man is the one taking it.

4 Likes

Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by frozen70(f): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2022
lovediehatelive:

That's what a man gets when he chooses to be a a lazy man
Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Richy4(m): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
What is the title of this movie, I want to watch..
Where a man will wake up and starts sweeping in the morning, the wife will also wake up and starts insulting him as he was sweeping or was that some embellishments grin
Make una take am easy...

Marriage is not a do or die trying affairs..If u can't stand the heat, u stay away from the kitchen... But if u insists that you wanna be in the kitchen, u can install AC or ceiling fan to cool the heat.. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? / For Effective Family Happiness And Peace, By Funke Adejumo(a MUST READ) / Nairaland brought us together! now we are Happily married! (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.