Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

"All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs (2188 Views)

Obi Man Of Destiny, Inspires Generation Of Exceptional Nigerians – Charly Boy / Peter Obi: Man Of The People / Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by 10mobile: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
Politicians don't know how serious Nigerians are about 2023. They think it's all about crowds at rallies.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jobless man!

Cards he would have sold and used proceeds to feed well.

Waste of votes!

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by Abdul05: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
look at this educated fool... grin grin grin

Se pvc na American visa..? Is it scarcity or rarity...l mean the pvc...see

Baba Lekan from ondo state whom l know personally ....

has 5 wives with 16 children and they are all supporting tinubu. .... grin cheesy

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by Anyenmoney(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ok
Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by ThoughtOfYou: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
Be prepared and ready.
Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by Great2017: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Jobless man!
But you don't feed him, do you?

10 Likes

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by infohenry(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Jobless man!

Cards he would have sold and used proceeds to eat feed well.

Waste of PVC
As E dey pain dem, E dey sweet us.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by LeoDeKing: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
So why exactly is he telling us?

A tiger needs not announced its trigitis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by Penguin2: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Lol!

If only Tinubu BATstards know what is going on in the streets, they would have known that Tinubu can only expect 3rd position in the upcoming election.

And I’m saying this irrespective of where the G-5 pitch their tent.

If the G-5 end up choosing Tinubu, it will be obvious that they never cared about the welfare of the people but their selfish interest. It will now be a fight between us and them.

And in history of fights between the people and the elites, the people have always won and we will win.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by GoodCane: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
I am OBIDIENT with my PVC

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Jobless man!

Waste of votes!
Mumu urchin, you think everybody is as broke and jobless as you? little wonder you sold your birthright for a paltry sum of 25k per month.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by GoodCane: 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Painment.

It's obvious Tinubu urchins doesn't have PVC. Post your PVC if e sure for you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by GoodCane: 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Jobless man!

Waste of votes!

Too early to start my wailing.

Post your PVC if e Sure for you let's see

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Pathetic urchin whose next meal and livelihood depends on baba ijebu 2 sure.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by habsydiamond(m): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Online voters are ready to put PO in power... don't underestimate the power of Social media

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by ablejesus26(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Let's wait patiently for emilokan urchins to come and do the Igbo hate their maker sent them to this life to do with their entire being grin
Before before,things go rise for Nija,rice fit be #200 e go come rise to #300 but check out this APC calamity own.
From #200 to #700 per derica,with all their block the borders for rice policy, affecting many small scale businesses operating across borders negatively to the extent of must running out of resources and energy to continue.
This time around people no ready to gamble another round of APC calamity and hardship pro max. No more staying on the fence again.
The fall of APC is a task that must be achieved.
Our Youths they kept at home on strike for months are also ready to take vengeance on this APC calamity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by madridguy(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
Atikulate yesterday obidence today grin
Una go lule 1 million times.

2 Likes

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by Brendaniel: 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Jobless man!

Waste of votes!

Then starve with his family for 4 years...

I see why the country is where it is today, people like you brought in Buhari to power now you want to do the same for Tinubu, but sorry Nigerians have chosen Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by SmartPolician: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Jobless man!

Waste of votes!
See how easy it is for you to encourage vote-buying and selling.

Nigeria is a country without values.

You want him to feed well for a week and suffer for four years...

Common sense is always far from urchins...

3 Likes

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by ablejesus26(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
Let's wait patiently for emilokan urchins to come and do the Igbo hate their maker sent them to this life to do with their entire being grin
Before before,things go rise for Nija,rice fit be #200 e go come rise to #300 but check out this APC calamity own.
From #200 to #700 per derica,with all their block the borders for rice policy, affecting many small scale businesses operating across borders negatively to the extent of most running out of resources and energy to continue.
This time around people no ready to gamble another round of APC calamity and hardship pro max. No more staying on the fence again.
Our Youths they kept at home on strike for months are also ready to take vengeance on this APC calamity.

2 Likes

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by 10mobile: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
ablejesus26:
From #200 to #700 per derica,with all their block the borders for rice policy, affecting many small scale businesses operating across borders negatively to the extent of must running out of resources and energy to continue.
Sorry, you too Don forget oh! Na from #100 to #700. Spaghetti from #100 to #600 and the pack is smaller. Pure water sachet from #5 to #30.
Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
SmartPolician:

See how easy it is for you to encourage vote-buying and selling.

Nigeria is a country without values.

You want him to feed well for a week and suffer for four years...

Common sense is always far from urchins...

1 week enjoyment is still better than voting Peter!

At least, he will get nutrients from the meals, instead of voting for Peter that can NEVER win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by LeoDeKing: 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Painment.

It's obvious Tinubu urchins doesn't have PVC. Post your PVC if e sure for you
Obituarists and Aba made English are 5&6.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by kettykin: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
This is very symbolic, 5 out of every 10 political topic is about Peter Obi.
Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by GoodCane: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Oga shut up and post your PVC.

Check mine below! Post yours if e sure for you!!!

3 Likes

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by LeoDeKing: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
ThEGodBRoThEr2:

Pathetic urchin whose next meal and livelihood depends on baba ijebu 2 sure.
Yes, the vote of the pathetic urchin goes to Tinubu.

Insult from 1st January to 25 February, that won't stop Tinubu from winning.
Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by LeoDeKing: 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Oga shut up and post your PVC.

Check mine below! Post yours if e sure for you!!!

Count me out of that dogshit.

I didn't obtain pvc to be displaying it for obituarists on a faceless forum.

The next is that I don't have shey? No wahala. We shall see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by 10mobile: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Abdul05:

Just 3 children with you and ur wife.. grin grin

Baba Lekan from ondo state whom l happen to know ....

has 5 wives with 16 children and they are all supporting tinubu. .... grin cheesy
You can't prove to us that you are not lying. This person proved his own. A man may have 16 children but 15 don't support his choice of candidate. But, this person has access to all the five voters in his family.

1 Like

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by ablejesus26(m): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

If only Tinubu BATstards know what is going on in the streets, they would have known that Tinubu can only expect 3rd position in the upcoming election.

And I’m saying this irrespective of where the G-5 pitch their tent.

If the G-5 end up choosing Tinubu, it will be obvious that they never cared about the welfare of the people but their selfish interest. It will now be a fight between us and them.

And in history of fights between the people and the elites, the people have always won and we will win.

Most of this emilokan Urchins are still leaving with their parents, eating mumu thank you ma.
They don't go to market or food stores to buy foodstuffs.
They don't have to pay bills.
They don't have to buy gas.
They don't have to buy fuel,their own as kids is to just watch tv, charge their phone then come to nairaland to cry on tinubu manhood I stand grin.
APC has to go,they failed woefully in their primary responsibility which is SECURITY.
Under this bastard APC disaster,we have 2 secessionist movement from 2 out of the 3 majority Tribe in Nija.
They should be begging for forgiveness instead of campaigning their their sick shaky desperate 86years of drug addict candidate.
I stand with Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by GoodCane: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Count me out of that dogshit.

I didn't obtain pvc to be displaying it for obituarists on a faceless forum.

The next is that I don't have shey? No wahala. We shall see.

Oga shut up! grin e sure me die say you no get PVC.

I thought y'all said OBIDIENTs don't have PVC and that only tehifnubu urchins does? What happened? Why the sudden change?

Post your PVC with your moniker boldly written on it na if e Sure for you, otherwise shut up and stop ranting on nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by ovieigho(m): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
Abdul05:

Just 3 children with you and ur wife.. grin grin

Baba Lekan from ondo state whom l know personally ....

Let baba lekan show us his family pvc …
You think Obi don’t have family of 20 or more that are supporting him without showing too

4 Likes

Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by 10mobile: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Diverting attention. All Athiefnubuans are professors of English. Abeg, English no fit save you for the next 8 years.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Verydarkman Calls Out Pastor Omokri For Raping A 15-year-old Girl / Who Is Barack Obama? / I’m Now Born Again - Mantu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.