Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

38yr Old Man Killed Her Lover With Pestle 2yrs After They Met On Facebook (video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 38yr Old Man Killed Her Lover With Pestle 2yrs After They Met On Facebook (video (796 Views)

Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos / 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

38yr Old Man Killed Her Lover With Pestle 2yrs After They Met On Facebook (video by Busy76: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx8gLxAE2wY

Operatives of the Police Intelligence Response Team (IRT) have arrested a 31-year-old man identified as Edeh Tochukwu, who killed his lover, 48-year-old Ijeoma Felix in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) on October 24, 2022.

While being paraded before newsmen on Tuesday, December 27, Edeh stated that he and Ijeoma met on Facebook two years ago, and that their relationship blossomed to the point where he moved into her two-bedroom residence in the Lugbe area of the FCT.

He claimed that their relationship began to deteriorate when she started to question his every move.

''Whenever anyone calls me on the phone, she was always angry. I couldn't express myself. I can't stay on the phone for more than five minutes. She will pick offence. She will insult me''

Re: 38yr Old Man Killed Her Lover With Pestle 2yrs After They Met On Facebook (video by Angrygoat: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Do u know how many times I've cheated death
The last babe I was with ,refused to eat food cooked overnight 9am.i didn't panic,called 3 of my street thugs and behold,after much dreads she finally opened up ,if ibhad eaten that morning,after 1 week, I go begin lean,loose blood..
Re: 38yr Old Man Killed Her Lover With Pestle 2yrs After They Met On Facebook (video by Pat081: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sorry to say this is what happens when you don't love with brain she see fine guy not know that he is devil in human body.RIP to her
Re: 38yr Old Man Killed Her Lover With Pestle 2yrs After They Met On Facebook (video by nightfox01(m): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
GOD save us it's a cold world out there
I can only imagine what went down she is 17 years older than the guy

Women make una dey make right choices when you dey young

Because time is the most valuable resource if it's gone it's gone

She is old enough to birth the guy rip

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Influencer Arrested For Deliberately Crashing A Plane For Views / Maiduguri’s Angry Citizens Tie A Cable Thief To A Transformer / Police Arrest Photographer With Human Part In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.