Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th (2016 Views)

2023 Presidency Is A 2-horse Race, Atiku Will Come Distant Second– Tinubu’s Camp / 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode / Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by ganisucks(f): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Moh247:

Lol whatever man... CIA under democrats would support a leftist

Tinubu at Dems Convention

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eiq3F4DqTw8

Tinubu at Chattam house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq___9Cc4D0

Tinubu, a leftist?!
Guy don't get stuck on labels. They are created to confuse you. There's no such thing as left or right in politics.
The only thing that matters is, who is your handler? And what's he doing now.
Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
ganisucks:

Abi O. Someone is promising you biscuit tomorrow, while he's is giving another person biscuit after biscuit in your presence today.

Today, Wike and Ortom met Udom for reconcillatory talks.
One step to the left, two steps to the right and then back again to the center.
Lmfao grin
Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Moh247: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ennoloa:

The more they keep delaying and not giving
The more people become frustrated and if they later collect
They would be high turnout because of anger and frustration and they would not vote your principal

That's the implication

Smh

You would learn while all your uncle's in Lagos had a choice of voting AD, AC, ACN and APC for 22 years or get it
Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Ennoloa: 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
YoungDaNaval:
So na rigging dey give you hope for tinubu to be president? Lmfao
Just imagine, ordinary Osun a sitting governor with over 14+ APC governors and ministers could not rig for Oyetola

Their structures is also more than PDP in OSun

1 Like

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Ennoloa: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
Moh247:

Smh

You would learn while all your uncle's in Lagos had a choice of voting AD, AC, ACN and APC for 22 years or get it

What I learnt recently is all my uncles and neighbors are voting LP and not APCPDP,AD,AC,ACN,AP, AA,AB, or what you call it

2 Likes

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Ennoloa: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
famouscargo4u:

Trust me, most of those that are surely voting for Tinubu have gotten their PVC. There is high Igbo population in those area mentioned. I hope they are not intentionally denying the people their PVC?

They more they keep denying the more people that later gets it come out and vote APC out that's the implication

2 Likes

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by ganisucks(f): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ennoloa:

This is why I'm sayin Tinubu don't need G5

Like if Wike endorses for Tinubu self

Sam stand a chance to lose the election as Obidents and Youths already would opt out

That's why its very risky

Sam is already working with promoting himself and PO

Counting on coded endorsement. Wike and his supporters don't have ESP.
Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Ennoloa: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
ganisucks:

You're counting on coded endorsement. Wike and his supporters don't have ESP.

G5 or No G5

PO would win all G5 states with or without endorsement

3 Likes

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by ImperialYoruba: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ennoloa:
The total number of uncollected PVC in SW is 3.48M with Lagos alone having 2.2M PVC uncollected

Regions with high number of uncollected PVC include Ifako Ijaiye, Yaba, Oshodi, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Island & Apapa

If you believe this scam from Anambra you will believe anything

1 Like

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by ganisucks(f): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ennoloa:

G5 or No G5
PO would win all G5 states with or without endorsement
That's what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Moh247: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
ganisucks:

Tinubu, a leftist?!
Guy don't get stuck on labels. They are created to confuse you. There's no such thing as left or right in politics.
The only thing that matters is, who is your handler? And what's he doing now.

You watch toooo much CIA movies on Netflix

Leftist and Rightist , Liberal and Conservative, Labour and Conservative

This are ideology that people can actually die for because their mindset is framed like that

It's like talking about core Northerners Islamic Conservativea sharing ideology or changing Ideology with South Liberals

Daborahs death is a case study

So get real... Democrats back US that kick out Jonathan through Tinubu's influence when Joe was a Vice President won't ever back an Obi without any clear ideology or sense of international politics

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by ganisucks(f): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

It's better to belive that than believing that Wike will use ESP to mind control his supporters to give Tinubu bloc votes. Talk about cookoo.

3 Likes

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Ennoloa: 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Its better you don't believe so you can be shocked Feb

2 Likes

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Moh247: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ennoloa:

What I learnt recently is all my uncles and neighbors are voting LP and not APCPDP,AD,AC,ACN,AP, AA,AB, or what you call it

And you would soon find out why they haven't won since
Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Jogs1900: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
RestructureNig6:
That's because of Lagos, Lagos is made up for all Nigerians, not only Tinubu supporters.

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria, Nigeria will be crashed
The guy knows nothing about Lagos politics.When they break it down to local governments, he will understand the politics behind uncollected PVC in Lagos.
Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Ennoloa: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Moh247:

And you would soon find out why they haven't won since

Its because they don't vote before cool
Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by NothingDoMe: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
Moh247:

This are ideology that people can actually die for because their mindset is framed like that

It's like talking about core Northerners Islamic Conservativea sharing ideology or changing Ideology with South Liberals

So get real... Democrats back US that kick out Jonathan through Tinubu's influence when Joe was a Vice President won't ever back an Obi without any clear ideology or sense of international politics
Lol. You accuse someone of watching CIA movies on netflix yet you're banking on CIA to support Tinubu the leftist cheesy.
Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by ganisucks(f): 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
Moh247:

Bush Snr supported Abiola
Clintons supported Abacha
Bush jnr was okay with Uniparty candidate, OBJ
Clinton believing she would win okayed Yaradua
Obama won and installed GEJ
Clinton believing she would win okayed Buhari
Trump won and his insanity led to the insane idea of a Tinubu presidency.
Trump lost, and the Uniparty okayed an Obi administration.

It's about cajones, measuring dicks(pardon my French) and interest, not ideology.
Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Moh247: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Lol. You accuse someone of watching CIA movies on netflix yet you're banking on CIA to support Tinubu the leftist cheesy.

I am making her understand that CIA under Dem don't give two crap about Obi

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Moh247: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
ganisucks:

Bush Snr supported Abiola
Clintons supported Abacha
Bush jnr was okay with Uniparty candidate, OBJ
Clinton believing she would win okayed Yaradua
Obama won and installed GEJ
Clinton believing she would win okayed Buhari
Trump won and his insanity led to the insane idea of a Tinubu presidency.
Trump lost, and the Uniparty okayed an Obi administration.

It's about cajones, measuring dicks(pardon my French) and interest, not ideology.

You are wrong, Abiola was killed by Condoleza rize under Clinton after getting a tea July 1998 verify

Obasanjo became President under Clinton not Bush 1999

Bush stopped Obasanjo's 3rd term and kicked him out

Jonathan had nothing with US politics e was just a spare tire to pacify Niger Delta

Joe Biden had more to do with Shetima than anyone else picture below

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by famouscargo4u: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Moh247:

Why did you think Lagos State required Lagos Residency card before PVC?!

We shall see how some would get trashed to the can

Did you see anywhere I mentioned residency card for Lagosians?
Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by NothingDoMe: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Moh247:

Why did you think Lagos State required Lagos Residency card before PVC?!

We shall see how some would get trashed to the can

This isn't legal. LRC is not a constitutional requirement to voting. This will only lead to delays and will portray Tinubu as being afraid of losing.

Just got to the polls once and for all and brave the outcome.
Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Ofodirinwa: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Where's your PVC?

Out of context, this picture is pure comedy
Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by 946mofolorunsho: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2023
Just the word Don't cry is paining you .. Lol Your tears butter my bread Reply me with your tears I need to be drunk on itJust the word Don't cry is paining you .. Lol Your tears butter my bread Reply me with your tears I need to be drunk on it...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Mobilizes People From Onitsha To Minna For Rally / Can OBI Win On First Ballot? / Presidential Tribunal: ‘Tinubu Can Be Sacked After May 29’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.