Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Welcome To 2023: What Will Be Your First Task Of The Year? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Welcome To 2023: What Will Be Your First Task Of The Year? (9232 Views)

Oba Of Benin Welcome Quadruplets With 5th Wife / Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To 2023: What Will Be Your First Task Of The Year? by millionboi(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Are u on tinder? U can get good moist toto there tongue
is it for free?
Re: Welcome To 2023: What Will Be Your First Task Of The Year? by sirp85(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
More committed to kingdom service and reading God's word the more which I already started a 29days new testament bible reading today. If interested to join Dm me to be added to our WhatsApp group. Shalom
Re: Welcome To 2023: What Will Be Your First Task Of The Year? by MrBroke(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
undecided why do y'all wait for new year before getting motivated

What fool's do
Re: Welcome To 2023: What Will Be Your First Task Of The Year? by fapcrook(m): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Smoke collorado with loud and bang better babes. grin grin
Life no hard na you no u dey give Bleep about what people say.

Check out my handsome pics

Fain boyyyyy
Re: Welcome To 2023: What Will Be Your First Task Of The Year? by HumbleWunmi(m): 6:49am On Jan 03, 2023
MisterGrace:
As a web developer who isn't ready to japa, I will be designing my own blogs after 14 years of helping others do theirs.

I will monetize it and start to blog about solutions to common problems of Joomla! WordPress, Digital Marketing and Coding.

I will also create another blog that will answer to basic questions on Environmental Impact Assessment, Environmental Management Plans etc reports writing problems because I'm also an Environmental Consultant.

It's time to build my own. wink
. Let's chat on WhatsApp. 08179795414. I need a good company website on real estate
Re: Welcome To 2023: What Will Be Your First Task Of The Year? by senatoreze: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2023
That is a commendable way to start the new year. I will be honored to become one of your learners. Thanks

As a web developer who isn't ready to japa, I will be designing my own blogs after 14 years of helping others do theirs.

I will monetize it and start to blog about solutions to common problems of Joomla! WordPress, Digital Marketing and Coding.

I will also create another blog that will answer to basic questions on Environmental Impact Assessment, Environmental Management Plans etc reports writing problems because I'm also an Environmental Consultant.

It's time to build my own. wink[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Yoruba-edo (or Edo-yoruba) Relationship / Osun State Best Food / Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.