Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya (27891 Views)

Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding / Orji Uzor Kalu's Daughter, Neya Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Jack Rich Celebrates 46th Birthday In Senator Kalu's Camp (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by princeryle1: 7:40am On Jan 01, 2023
Good
Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by nedekid: 7:40am On Jan 01, 2023
ObiOkpor:
Useless OUK
The man may have been bad politically, as a governor etc. But bro never call someone at that level Usless. It is past our pay grade. Leave God to call him Usless.

1 Like

Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by olisaEze(m): 8:09am On Jan 01, 2023
mrvitalis:

Oga that's the truth orji kanu's house is the largest private home in Nigeria

Op didn’t say largest, he said most flamboyant, beautiful & intimidating in Nigeria without proof!

https://www.legit.ng/ask-legit/top/1489230-most-expensive-house-nigeria-10-priciest-mansions-country/
Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by mrvitalis(m): 8:11am On Jan 01, 2023
olisaEze:

Op didn’t say largest, he said most intimidating in Nigeria without proof!

https://www.legit.ng/ask-legit/top/1489230-most-expensive-house-nigeria-10-priciest-mansions-country/
Lol the link you provided is prove ? Lmfao that house was built in 1999 ... but bigger than most government houses and some universities

It's not just a house it's a series of complex
Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by Ddigit: 8:12am On Jan 01, 2023
IGBERE Amaka, I cannot wish for a Better Senator Representing Us, you are doing well in ABIA NORTH, Sir, and POSTERITY would be Kind to you.

I'm from that Senatorial Zone and you can't equate the level of Senatorial Projects to that of other Zones in Abia.

It's a new year, before you judge anyone, be sure of what you are talking about, and judge with human conscience.

The mansion in question was built, and commissioned a day before he was sworn in as a governor, GO and VERIFY.

2 Likes

Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by CheapHomes1: 8:16am On Jan 01, 2023
blacknp:
He without sin should cast the first stone, Peter Obi is a bigger thief, just a better Hypocrite @ the game.

How is obi a bigger thief? A bigger thief than who?
Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by CheapHomes1: 8:18am On Jan 01, 2023
blacknp:
100x better than that Impostor Apga Judas Peter Obi.

Peter Obi it will be secondary school prefect, The i too know debate team captain or the head boy & his family that will come to his house to want to spend Christmas?

Not the men & leaders of men.

Pls calm down. I can't release make sense of the above. Can you pls explain yourself?
Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by olisaEze(m): 8:20am On Jan 01, 2023
prophetfire:
Tell him where to travel to in order to see something better. You that have never traveled is telling someone else to travel and see.

Shut up ya mouth and stop talking like a fool! Na another person property u dey form tribal sentiments on top? Op said, most beautiful, expensive & intimidating in Nigeria which I contested. Bring ur own source. Omokri like you! grin

Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by olisaEze(m): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol the link you provided is prove ? Lmfao that house was built in 1999 ... but bigger than most government houses and some universities

It's not just a house it's a series of complex

You seem to want us to take is just your word of mouth as proof. Bigger is not necessarily better or most expensive or most intimidating, which is what I’m contesting. Is camp neya impressive? Yes. Is it the most impressive in Nigeria? No it’s not, by all the charts I have seen!
Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by Emexicoman(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
So this is an achievements too? Now he will be showing them the property he acquired in a frivolous way as his property.
receive sense sir. Place was built in 1998 when he hasn't even become a governor. Abi your generation dey get money frivolously.
Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by BloomingDale(f): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2023
All these white women now marrying Africans, especially the Elites. That’s how they did in times past and took over all black civilizations around the world. I’m pretty sure most Nigerians don’t know all Europe and Asia was black civilization. They married the black kings, elites etc and then used their biracial children to take over.

They are gradually creeping into Africa, making sure they marry the elites so their children can get the wealth and the land. Later their children will marry a white person since most biracials prefer to marry white, and viola their white children will then inherit the lands, the money, the wealth etc. and start ruling over the mumu Africans.

Who says the white man is not strategic. Can’t wait to see Nigerian men being slaves in Nigeria and at the bottom of the barrel, while the white man rules over them.

1 Like

Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by jibrilELsudan: 8:35am On Jan 01, 2023
AND NIGERIANS WILL BELIEVE THEY ARE THE WORST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

SEE AS ALL THE DJIBOUTI VIP PEOPLE SIDON FOR THE PARLOUR LIKE VILLAGERS WEY JUST CUM LAGOS FOR THE FIRST TIME

1 Like

Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by owagbeba: 8:36am On Jan 01, 2023
mrvitalis:

Oga that's the truth orji kanu's house is the largest private home in Nigeria

Where is the glory in that?why not the largest factory? SLOK -his company failed. I still have share certificate that are worth a bug roll. largest private home yet his people -Abia people are suffering.

Our leaders got no glory!

1 Like

Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by franchasng: 8:38am On Jan 01, 2023
olisaEze:

Op didn’t say largest, he said most flamboyant, beautiful & intimidating in Nigeria without proof!

Camp Neya should be the biggest individual house in Nigeria.

Its almost like Presidential villa with suites for 36 state Governors of Nigeria and the President.

Funny enough he built it in 1999 before eating Governor money.

That house is intimidating.

Another big mansion is Okoya mansion before Ajah Lagos, that one too tried.

1 Like

Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by prophetfire: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2023
olisaEze:

Shut up ya mouth and stop talking like a fool! Na another person property u dey form tribal sentiments on top? Op said, most beautiful, expensive & intimidating in Nigeria which I contested. Bring ur own source. Omokri like you! grin

You just showed that you come from a dysfunctional family.
Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by olisaEze(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2023
prophetfire:
You just showed that you come from a dysfunctional family.

It’s always those from the gutters that are quick to curse out other people’s families. Stick to the issue u started, have u ever been to the camp neya ure abusing a stranger for? I’m from a dysfunctional family because I gave u a source for my argument? Lol! But u want NL to just take ur word of mouth because you’re from a 'functional' family! grin
See nor dey use words wen u nor know their meaning. Na mugu behavior be that! grin

1 Like

Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by olisaEze(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2023
franchasng:

Its almost like Presidential villa with suites for 36 state Governors of Nigeria and the President.

@franchasng I did not say a 400 room mansion is not impressive. But when u put 'most' before it, it’ll definitely be contested! Is it the most expensive, beautiful and intimidating in Nigeria as the Op said? No, till I’m proven wrong by alternative facts. grin
Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by Spiff20(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2023
olisaEze:
"The over 400-room Camp Neya, which is reputed to be the most flamboyant, intimidating and stylish home of any individual in Nigeria."

Big fat lie, Landlord travel and see! cool
it's too early hater.
Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by MacDani(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2023
Street boy invite client to his house... If you know you no
Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
So this is an achievements too? Now he will be showing them the property he acquired in a frivolous way as his property.
Yoruba mumu.

You didn't hear it was built and commissioned before he became governor?

You think all tribes survives on government money like Yoruba's?
Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2023
BlueDuck:

Sounds like a major narcotics transaction took place here

Are you people cursed or what?

Yoruba and envy are twins.
Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:17am On Jan 01, 2023
blacknp:
Tinubu said what, it seems you are possessed with the spirit of Jagabanism, & in need of a political exorcist?

Tinubu is as useless and lifeless as your father.

You Yoruba's and envy are inseparable.

2 Likes

Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:18am On Jan 01, 2023
prophetfire:
Tell him where to travel to in order to see something better. You that have never traveled is telling someone else to travel and see.

That's Yoruba envy for you. Yoruba Muslims hates igbos beyond redemption but they keep failing.
Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by Elidrisy20: 10:20am On Jan 01, 2023
Blackestjunior:
I just wanna be RICH
go farm
Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:21am On Jan 01, 2023
blacknp:
The kid has had money for a very long time.

Some mumus want to compare Judas Obi with Sir Orji Kalu?

Is this the new copy copy line they gave you people to be posting?

Tinubu is a narcotics producer and has his headquaters in Chicago.

Tinubu is a fraud and killer.
Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2023
owagbeba:

Our leaders truly have no shame. What’s the state of road from Owerri Airport to Igbere? This is an Airport with no night lights for sun-down landing. Only day light landing allowed. In recent years this airport has become so busy yet no improvements. Each airline stand run their own generator… it’s just down right risible

This people ( the politicians I mean) tend to think the state of their house reflects the situation of the country. No it’s not! Out there people - the people are suffering and toiling to live under a dollar.

Don’t they have empathy on the suffering on display along these roads they take? kids hustling to sell you stuffs along the pot-holed road rather than be in school. Soldiers extorting motorist every 2km on the same road.

Can’t they have a change of heart seeing the suffering of their people? Why are our rich politicians the way they are?

Is the glass tint on their cars so deep they barely see outside their car while they ride along these shabby roads? So deep they barely see the sufferings on display along the roads -Trash strewn streets… disorganized city planning… etc

Why are they so heartless?

Its the work of federal government and stop calling out.

The Yoruba's dont wsn any other part of Nigeria to be developed. They want everything only in Lagos the worst city to live in the world.
Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by Cantonese: 10:26am On Jan 01, 2023
owagbeba:

Our leaders truly have no shame. What’s the state of road from Owerri Airport to Igbere? This is an Airport with no night lights for sun-down landing. Only day light landing allowed. In recent years this airport has become so busy yet no improvements. Each airline stand run their own generator… it’s just down right risible

This people ( the politicians I mean) tend to think the state of their house reflects the situation of the country. No it’s not! Out there people - the people are suffering and toiling to live under a dollar.

Don’t they have empathy on the suffering on display along these roads they take? kids hustling to sell you stuffs along the pot-holed road rather than be in school. Soldiers extorting motorist every 2km on the same road.

Can’t they have a change of heart seeing the suffering of their people? Why are our rich politicians the way they are?

Is the glass tint on their cars so deep they barely see outside their car while they ride along these shabby roads? So deep they barely see the sufferings on display along the roads -Trash strewn streets… disorganized city planning… etc

Why are they so heartless?

What do you mean that each airline has its own generator? Are you sure if what you are saying? Do you know what that means? Abi you just want to tarnish the hard earned image of APC in Imo state?
Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by EvangDrGeo: 10:27am On Jan 01, 2023
blacknp:
100x better than that Impostor Apga Judas Peter Obi.

Peter Obi it will be secondary school prefect, The i too know debate team captain or the head boy & his family that will come to his house to want to spend Christmas?

Not the men & leaders of men.

Is your father better than Peter Obi?

Think deeply
Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by Cantonese: 10:31am On Jan 01, 2023
franchasng:

400 bedrooms in one house? Can that be possible?

The word "camp" is used to describe the place and its size. Camp Neya should be a very vast land area, with plenty of houses making up the 400 bedrooms.

1 Like

Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by Omodua(m): 11:25am On Jan 01, 2023
prophetfire:
He didn't acqire it. It's his country home in his village. It's not like Tinubu that acquired the whole of Lagos and turn you people to his slaves.
Lol
Re: Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya by prophetfire: 11:30am On Jan 01, 2023
olisaEze:

It’s always those from the gutters that are quick to curse out other people’s families. Stick to the issue u started, have u ever been to the camp neya ure abusing a stranger for? I’m from a dysfunctional family because I gave u a source for my argument? Lol! But u want NL to just take ur word of mouth because you’re from a 'functional' family! grin
See nor dey use words wen u nor know their meaning. Na mugu behavior be that! grin
I said you are from such a family because instead of replying to my comment with facts, you started with insults. Someone with proper home training would reply without insulting. You gave a link quiet alright but was the insult part of the link?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Governors At UNDP Retreat In Kigali, Rwanda (Photos) / Nigeria Partners Russia To build A Nuclear Power Station! / Jimi Agbaje Picks Funsho William’s Running Mate As Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.