Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) (31844 Views)

Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London / Olusegun Obasanjo, Peter Obi Meet At Lagos Airport / Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by PrettyIfy7: 7:24am On Jan 01, 2023
Mr President meets Minister of Education.

May good things locate us this time. Amen!
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by tiswell(m): 7:27am On Jan 01, 2023
Cantonese:
The lady who tamed Arthur Eze.

Congratulations Chief Chimamanda Adichie.
How did she take him?
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Kajaard: 7:31am On Jan 01, 2023
If there is any woman I respect and admire so much it's Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

A true feminist with class. Maximum respect chief cool

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Blesser28(m): 7:33am On Jan 01, 2023
kollinz1234:
Lol. Was there live. Soludo was just avoiding Obi as if Dem de quarrel. Dude letter left the place after taking pictures with China, claiming official function. Na so people just de laugh am pas e de go grin
I bu onye abba
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by ubimagos: 7:33am On Jan 01, 2023
Another Obi's achievement as Governor of Anambra. Which child dedication, next!
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:35am On Jan 01, 2023
Congratulations the beauty and brain

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Angy55(f): 7:36am On Jan 01, 2023
kollinz1234:
Lol. Was there live. Soludo was just avoiding Obi as if Dem de quarrel. Dude letter left the place after taking pictures with China, claiming official function. Na so people just de laugh am as e de go grin

Lol! The matter reach like that?
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 7:50am On Jan 01, 2023
When did women start receiving chieftancy in my state? Total nonsense and foolery if you ask me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 7:50am On Jan 01, 2023
We know them

Na so them go get brest but na man
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Ekpeitit(m): 7:52am On Jan 01, 2023
Another IPOB ashewo.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 8:07am On Jan 01, 2023
Dshocker:
The meaning of her title is; She wrote the world.

Not exactly correct. "A person that writes for the world" is a closer translation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by booblacain(m): 8:10am On Jan 01, 2023
?
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:12am On Jan 01, 2023
nairalee:
I'm not Igbo but my biggest New year gift would be for Peter Obi to win this election. Then I'll have renewed faith in Nigeria.

If not for anything let these politicians know that they are not demigods that will be voted in regardless of their ineptitude

Then no new year gift for you.
Mine is that Arsenal wins EPL. Now, that is realistic. grin
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by nairalee(m): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2023
kingthreat:

Then no new year gift for you.
Mine is that Arsenal wins EPL. Now, that is realistic. grin

Arsenal will definitely win. With or without your wishes. City will drop more points.

So mine is more of making the impossible possible while yours is just getting what's already yours

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 8:24am On Jan 01, 2023
tuborme:
This lady really messed Arthur Eze up!

Please I will like to know how she did this. Please tell me or share a link.

This could be an example of The pen being mightier than the sword .

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 8:24am On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by jamace(m): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:32am On Jan 01, 2023
Arthur eze won't be happy with this especially when his boy soludo is involved grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by GorillaApp(m): 8:38am On Jan 01, 2023
kollinz1234:
Lol. Was there live. Soludo was just avoiding Obi as if Dem de quarrel. Dude letter left the place after taking pictures with China, claiming official function. Na so people just de laugh am as e de go grin
For real?

Would have loved to attend but I dey imo

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Naira20: 8:39am On Jan 01, 2023
No...Prof. Christopher of ADC should be.
She'd be better as Minister of Foreign Affairs or Culture
PrettyIfy7:
Mr President meets Minister of Education.

May good things locate us this time. Amen!
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by GorillaApp(m): 8:40am On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
No...Prof. Christopher of ADC should be.
She'd be better as Minister of Foreign Affairs or Culture
Good. I don't know prof Christopher but I don't think chimamda would make a good minister of education

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Naira20: 8:43am On Jan 01, 2023
I have seen her handle foreign journalists who tried to speak ill of Africans.
That lady is witty
Not the nonsense that Lai Mohammed is doing.

Here is Prof.Christopher on Brekete family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TASxKqRRhWo

GorillaApp:

Good. I don't know prof Christopher but I don't think chimamda would make a good minister of education
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by tishbite42: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2023
meobizy:
You guys thought you heard the last of Nsukka from her? Everything she writes from now on will have at least six mentions of the town.

Who’s the light skin guy? I thought her husband was a full dark skin with dreads. Is the man her toy? I don’t trust these pro black activists.

To think that if she didn’t travel out for studies she would die nameless in this heart-crushing country. A true example of opportunity meeting preparation.
Her husband is light-skinned
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 8:50am On Jan 01, 2023
She wrote the word or the world?
Dshocker:
The meaning of her title is; She wrote the world.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by sapele914(m): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2023
kollinz1234:
Lol. Was there live. Soludo was just avoiding Obi as if Dem de quarrel. Dude letter left the place after taking pictures with Chima, claiming official function. Na so people just de laugh am as e de go grin
Only Oblivious Peasants with no respect for authority will be laughing @ a sitting Governor.

No wonder you are still in the gutter, waiting for an imaginary political Elijah in Apga Judas Peter Obi.

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by seankafor(m): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2023
tuborme:
how bro, link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by plantainbender(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2023
Guy!!! Na new calender year wey dey o.

Tallesty1:
This is the reason I stopped jogging in the morning
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by sapele914(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2023
tuborme:
How did she mess up Oga that Peter LP went to his house to beg for support barely a week ago?
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by kollinz1234(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2023
sapele914:
Only Oblivious Peasants with no respect for authority will be laughing @ a sitting Governor.

No wonder you are still in the gutter, waiting for an imaginary political Elijah in Apga Judas Peter Obi.
Nice comment. It shows that growing into a teenager
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 9:11am On Jan 01, 2023
Very lovely igbo amaka

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Borno State Obidients Hold Road Show & Walk For Peter Obi (Video) / Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) / Incredibly Accurate Predictions Ayodele Fayose Made In December 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.