Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,250 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) (31875 Views)

Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London / Olusegun Obasanjo, Peter Obi Meet At Lagos Airport / Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by gidgiddy: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
Its good that they gave Ngozi Adichie a title, nobody can argue that she earned it

What I dont like is that they called it "odeluwa" which I find a bit childish

They could have come up with a more mature name than that
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by hartson(m): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
gidgiddy:
Its good that they gave Ngozi Adichie a title, nobody can argue that she earned it

What I dont like is that they called it "odeluwa" which I find a bit childish

They could have come up with a more mature name than that
and you did not suggest a suitable title.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by iSense247: 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
Cantonese:
The lady who tamed Arthur Eze.

Congratulations Chief Chimamanda Adichie.
ceragon123:
Yes o. Taming no be small o grin

tuborme:
This lady really messed Arthur Eze up!
How did she tamed him? It seems I'm lost.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Ckonnet: 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
Finneseguy1:
I want to dedicate this ftc to my wife and family,
And to all the hustlers out there, 2023 is your breakthrough by the grace of God. Amen

Congratulations dear on your chieftaincy title.

Oyibo for hm mind now, everything they told us in school about this people is buokom.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
Xmen149:

It's actually an ancient tradition..we call it "igbu ichi" in my part of Igbo.(they even wear rope on left leg like the ozo fraternity title holders)

Not in Anambra state.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
Theevilone:

Your an ófeke if you don’t know this before.

It is not Anambra culture to bestow chieftancy titles on women, period!! Bend/formulate whatever history you want but this will never be true.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
cooljude:

Know your history....

And you know yours as well.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by nony43(m): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
plaindealer:
lol...

Igbos too get secret handshake.

I think there is something fundamentally wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Samakus(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blesser28:

I bu onye abba

Abum ezigbo onye Abba
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by fof1: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoolAmbience:

I am from Anambra, but not given to petty ethnicity.

Peter Obi does not have what it takes to be president.

Pls what Does it take to be President of Nigeria? My Friend, You are a Slave and am not Surprised why You want to Destroy Nigeria with ur IPOB Mentality. GO RESET UR BRAIN.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Which world does she wrote?

Her achievements are there for all to see, just Google it and stop asking cross questions.

Several awards home and abroad.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Blesser28(m): 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Samakus:

Abum ezigbo onye Abba
Nwanne di na mba

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by djon78(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Cantonese:
The lady who tamed Arthur Eze.

Congratulations Chief Chimamanda Adichie.

Someone that rub shoulders with the Clinton's and the Obama's

Who be Arthur Eze mtchsew!!
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Igbojew: 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
kollinz1234:
Lol. Was there live. Soludo was just avoiding Obi as if Dem de quarrel. Dude letter left the place after taking pictures with Chima, claiming official function. Na so people just de laugh am as e de go grin
Soludo is one bittered soul human being that just use his hand to dig his own grave with his Nzogbu Nzogbu politics he want to introduce in Anambra state but he has failed because I trust Anambra people to deal with him and people like him decisively like they did to likes of Ngige and Uba family................I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Osariemen12:

Even her brother, Jaja is obidient.
That novel is a master piece. I'll put it in my museum for my kids
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by nairalee(m): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoolAmbience:

Tell me what it takes using progressive measurement
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by blank(f): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Her husband is so handsome and is aging well. Congratulations madam. You are indeed a role model worthy of emulation.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Probz(m): 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Pclemenza:
Congratulations to her and congratulations to obi

Ditto.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by warlordd(m): 3:01am On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=MarketForces post=119602268]

It's the other way round. Chimamanda cannot get enough of her zaddy. He is a friend of the family since the 80s and has remained so. He knew the Adichies before politics. Go and read chimamanda's memoirs gushing over her zaddy Peter Obi

They are not in competition and both of them are great in their own rights. You can kill yourself over that and I will sponsor your funeral. If your are as depraved as I suspect you are, you can misconstrue my use of the wo
There's really no point arguing with an idiot over this issue afterall I train dogs like u.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Ilamina(f): 4:11am On Jan 02, 2023
A pride to Nigerians and the igbo tribe

.we are proud of you
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Jake420: 5:48am On Jan 02, 2023
Yes . I love to see this ! True African excellence. Whether you accept it or not it is.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Xmen149(m): 7:11am On Jan 02, 2023
PDJT:

-Correct yourself.

Take the sense brother,.take the sense made and move
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Osariemen12: 7:30am On Jan 02, 2023
KingLennon:

That novel is a master piece. I'll put it in my museum for my kids

Certainly, it deserves every accolade given to it.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by hartson(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2023
CoolAmbience:

between a fool, an idiot and a coward which one are you?
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by hartson(m): 7:51am On Jan 02, 2023
MarketForces:

Go and hang your self. His adopted daughter CHIMAMANDA PERSONALLY INVITED him. You can choke on that.
grin grin or better still let him protest by climbing electric pole and get hold of 350 kva transmission line if not his rant is baseless.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by hartson(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2023
Kajaard:
If there is any woman I respect and admire so much it's Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

A true feminist with class. Maximum respect chief cool
Honestly my guy,She is a world class.I admire and respect Mrs Okonjo Iweala and Zain our sister at CNN.They are exceptional women.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by hartson(m): 8:16am On Jan 02, 2023
MrDetermined:

Please what happened between chimamanda and Arthur eze? I seem to have missed something
Ameebo
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by MarketForces: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=warlordd post=119622183][/quote]

It is animals that go to town with rumours without verification. A fool with low IQ will at least ask how true the information is but animals like you with no IQ lack capacity for critical reasoning.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2023
kollinz1234:
Lol. Was there live. Soludo was just avoiding Obi as if Dem de quarrel. Dude letter left the place after taking pictures with Chima, claiming official function. Na so people just de laugh am as e de go grin

Na guilty conscience sey worry am! grin
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Congratulations to her and her family!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa / Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja / Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.