Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria (5825 Views)

I Will Reposition, Redefine ALGON ,says Hon. Abubakar, New IMC Chair / Atiku Abubakar's New Year Message To Nigerians. / Babajide Sanwo-olu's Happy New Year Message. Speaks Igbo, Hausa, Egun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by ogododo: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2023
The Year 2023 is a defining moment for our great country Nigeria.

I am inspired by the compelling need to provide leadership that will propel Nigeria to greater heights to overcome our challenges and, together, as ONE, Recover and Rebuild a United, Strong and Prosperous Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1609445527027912704

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by Naira20: 8:29am On Jan 01, 2023
Kikikiki... Why is he not in Saudi for hajj like his twin thief?

Maybe Tinubu is the religious Atiku

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by KUNZEH(m): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2023
cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by Tonypen247(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2023
Lol
Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by brainint: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2023
Ok

This is where we want to vote

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by JoeNL22(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2023
ogododo:
The Year 2023 is a defining moment for our great country Nigeria.

I am inspired by the compelling need to provide leadership that will propel Nigeria to greater heights to overcome our challenges and, together, as ONE, Recover and Rebuild a United, Strong and Prosperous Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1609445527027912704

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by SlavaUkraini: 9:58am On Jan 01, 2023
Hmmm

So many people that will labour in vain this year have commented above me ....

An Igbo Man Will be President of this Nation when it is Nationally accepted and supported by all geopolitical zones...

Then it will be Sweatless, very easy with little opposition.

The Current leading Igbo candidate does not enjoy the above and thus his supporters will cry wolf when the election results are released and he is defeated....

To labour in vain is not a good way to start the year...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by ogododo: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=JoeNL22 post=119599769][/quote]
Una don start una wahala.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by kenbee(f): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ok Atiku, I have heard you but PO is my preferred candidate for 2023.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by ATEAMS: 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Efcc is powerless over some people....

Nothing like fighting corruptions init

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by sematec(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Happy New Year Fellow Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by MacDani(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Happy new year happy Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by dynicks(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Yes ooo!!...

But meanwhile, home is where the heart belongs....

Vote for unity.
Vote for oneness..
Vote for family..

Vote for LABOUR PARTY!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by HomeTutorsPro: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Yes.
That's why we, including Atiku and Tinubu, must vote for Peter Obi so our dreams of a new Nigeria can come true.
ObiDatti for a new Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by PHZADDY1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
CEO NDI MIKANO
ABGA THIEF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by adigun4mee(m): 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki... Why is he not in Saudi for hajj like his twin thief?

Maybe Tinubu is the religious Atiku
Pandorian and obituary urchin spotted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by Agbadocassava: 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
I’m very sure he and Obi are gonna congratulate Tinubu on his victory as the next president of Nigeria.

Happy new year guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by signature2012(m): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Unifier don drop quote..

Bloody MF.
Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by fred94: 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Hit like for Peter Obi. Let's show them that we own this platform

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by Elmone141: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
They have some nice features that are not here on NL
Deejay100040: A lot of people are moving to the ECHO forum...Good for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by sotall(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
An Atiku presidency is better than Tinubu muslim muslim presidency.

Christians, South south citizens, middle belt Christians, and south east citizens be wise.

Dont let them deceive you with Southern presidency and say you should vote for Tinubu who is already having dementia and schizophrenia.

Either Obi or Atiku is a better choice.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by MightyHand(m): 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
Heaven will make Abubaka himself vote the Gods choose candidate
Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by OGwales(m): 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
Oga delete your message the same way you deleted your post on Deborah lipsrsealed shut your gutter mouth

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by Olat4421: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dey Wil b more desperate nw dat d election is closer Dan ever
Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by IkhihibhojereC1: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nice ! Coming from the next President of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by Sannisege: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Atiku the destabilizer. Expect serious and unprecedented national crisis if this man called Atiku wins the 2023 general election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by Whoknow: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
I just want to say vote wisely, you should know what am saying. Happy new year to all good people of Nigeria
Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by Sannisege: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
sotall:
An Atiku presidency is better than Tinubu muslim muslim presidency.

Christians, South south citizens, middle belt Christians, and south east citizens be wise.

Dont let them deceive you with Southern presidency and say you should vote for Tinubu who is already having dementia and schizophrenia.

Either Obi or Atiku is a better choice.

I stand will Asiwaju and no other candidate. Once you start that you are supporting in either of two candidates against the 3rd candidate, then you are a failure that falls for anything. People like you actually don’t care about a better Nigeria, all that matter to you is that Tinubu should not be president.
Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by marlow1962(m): 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
See am, same old regularly criminal. angry

Sometimes eh, I go just dy wonder how all these old cargos criminals go just dy so smart to d extent then use Nigerians brains do yam pottage (wtf).

I no blame dem, Nigerians deserve shege wer dem dy see. I no sure Nigerians eye don clear from d one wer don happen to dem before, so dem need to suffer again, maybe after that one we go wise up.

Full dy increase day by day, everybody look up.
Food dy increase, everybody is look up
No job, youths looking pathetic ( everybody yahoo+, olosho, skit maker, What the FVK angry)
Fulani dy massacre all region, everybody look up

Alright, we go look up.

Youths wer dem don distroy their 2022 future still dy campaign for them, dy get dem make dem dis dia 2023 future again.

Make ur conscience do d voting.

Wtf angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by JoshTim: 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
I don't want to bleep in 2023. Channel my energy on making more money, learning tangible skills, having side income and saving alot. I want to be one of the most sort after.
Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by Toosure70: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Yes now as an adviser

(1) (2) (Reply)

2011 Presidential Election Result / Enugu Govt. Approves Over N400m Counterpart Fund For Rural Projects / South South And Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.