Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria (5842 Views)

I Will Reposition, Redefine ALGON ,says Hon. Abubakar, New IMC Chair / Atiku Abubakar's New Year Message To Nigerians. / Babajide Sanwo-olu's Happy New Year Message. Speaks Igbo, Hausa, Egun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by Danisaint112(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Peter Obi is the only one we can trust with such promise. Not a man that promise to zone presidency to the South but ended up betraying the party.

An acclaimed unifier who can't unify his party wants to unify the whole of Nigeria. Atiku is nothing but a backstabber.
Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by RALPHOW(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Obi is the next President by the grace of God!!
Nigerians are tired of the corrupt money bag politicians!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
kenbee:
Ok Atiku, I have heard you but PO is my preferred candidate for 2023.

You're cute
Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by Jostoman: 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Agbadocassava:
I’m very sure he and Obi are gonna congratulate Tinubu on his victory as the next president of Nigeria.

Happy new year guys
congratulate who?
Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by Jostoman: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sannisege:
Atiku the destabilizer. Expect serious and unprecedented national crisis if this man called Atiku wins the 2023 general election.
why do you say so?
Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by Britishpea: 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki... Why is he not in Saudi for hajj like his twin thief?

Maybe Tinubu is the religious Atiku
mand you think you are making sense or disgracing your generation by acting like a nuisance.

You call people thief anyhow. If you are given a leadership role I hope you won’t be a thief. All these nonentities.
Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by Coinmamax: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria by ogododo: 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
In Okowa we dey follow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote / How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso / Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.