Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 (1746 Views)

This 2023 what you should know / How To Make Your First N100,000 Investment / At What Age Did You Make Your First N100,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 by peteruche49(m): 8:41am On Jan 01, 2023
If you are just a Nigerian student like me seeking for ways to make some money for school billings and to take care of extra expenses without always calling your parents every weekend or beg for loans,
here is my advice on how you can go about it.

This is not a professional advice and you
can either take it or leave it.

1. Invest in yourself.
This looks so simple and common sense but
most people don’t do it.

The most important investment you can ever
make is the investment in yourself.
This is the only investment that can truly
guarantee you 1000% returns.

Why’s that?

The better you become, the more money you
can make.

Every other can be stolen from you but the
investment in self cannot be taken away.

Most people don’t know that more money
follows competence, courage and consistency.

can make.

2. Learn a high income skill
There is a difference between a high income job (like shell), a high income profession
(like Medicine) and a high income skill
(like copywriting)

The first two requires longer time, training
and resources. The last one can be learnt in
months and the rewards are equal.

Believe it or not, there are programmers
(high income skill) who earn a lot more than
lawyers (high income profession)

My point is, learn a high income
skill that can help you fetch more money.

Invest in courses and trainings.

Hot selling skills you can learn within 2 - 3 months and start making at least N20000 - N50000 every month are majorly:

-Social Media Marketing
- Graphics Design
- Copywriting
- Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate Marketing is the grandmaster of the 3 skills mentioned above. Learning affiliate marketing helps you to learn in particular copywriting and graphics design.

After learning, you can design flyers and logos for foreign clients or write sales copies either for adverts on Facebook, Instagram, email marketing as a freelancer.

Or you can also combine both skills as an affiliate marketer and make a lot of money selling other people's courses, books or physical products and make crazy commissions within a day, a week, month... It's crazy!

I have a free ebook on how to start making money as an affiliate marketer. You can WhatsApp me via +2348139632742

3. Sell Ebooks
Pay very close attention to this... People pay shit tons of money just to read and learn.

There are lots of ebooks just waiting for you pick them and sell on various PLR websites and you own any profits you make. 100% yours.

You can even create your own books and sell on Amazon and make crazy dollars from just one book...

All with just your mobile phone

Now let's take Amazon for instance...

When you create a book and publish it to Amazon, you make 70% from selling 1 copy of your book and Amazon collects 30% because you are selling the book to their customers.

Mind you... Amazon has over 300 Million customers buying a lot of items daily on their platform.

So, if you price your book for $5.99

Assuming 100 people buy that book on
Amazon in a month…

That's $599 for you.

Amazon takes 30% which is $179.7

Your total profit will be $419.3

Now convert that figure by the current dollar
rate at N740/$1…

That's over N310,000...

In one month oh!!

That's not bad for a start, right?

I could keeping going on and on but this is getting longer than I thought.

I can share with you an ebook on how to make your first $100 on Amazon.

It's free anyway, at least for now so if you feel you can do this and start making some money for yourself...

You can as well WhatsApp me via +2348139632742

I don't know when you'll read this and what you will make out of it but I must tell you this...

Making money has always been a serious affair and it comes with sacrifices.

Either you spend your time, or your money or even both.

If you have the "giveaway" or "awoof" mindset, trust me not even a thousand ebooks you read will make any sense to you.

This is a very serious business you are involving yourself in, and you need to work before anything you read starts working.

If you are serious about developing your skill set and getting the free ebooks I mentioned earlier, you can just message me on WhatsApp via +2348139632742

I wish you the best of this year.
Peter Uche

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 by Babakolanut(m): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2023
Happy new year bro,i'm interested in the free ebooks. Pls add me on whatsapp +2349034612092,thanks
Re: How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 by peteruche49(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2023
Babakolanut:
Happy new year bro,i'm interested in the free ebooks. Pls add me on whatsapp +2349034612092,thanks

Happy New Year, brother.

Which ebook do you need?
Re: How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 by gentility411(m): 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
peteruche49:

Happy New Year, brother.

Which ebook do you need?

Pls, peteruche, give me ur numba so i can call u, so u can verify me by 4:00pm when i come online on d pi app. Pls sir
Re: How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 by ThoughtOfYou: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nice one. Happy new year.
Re: How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 by 5991ayo: 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nice one,Happy new year
Re: How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 by peteruche49(m): 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
gentility411:

Pls, peteruche, give me ur numba so i can call u, so u can verify me by 4:00pm when i come online on d pi app. Pls sir

I'm just seeing this now but I've checked for new validations to approve but I didn't find any.

Have you been been validated now?

I'd love to drop my contact but it's not allowed on this thread.
Re: How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 by gentility411(m): 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
peteruche49:

I'm just seeing this now but I've checked for new validations to approve but I didn't find any.

Have you been been validated now?

I'd love to drop my contact but it's not allowed on this thread.

My friend, i was online exactly 4:00pm. And i was not validated, up till nw. Lets see if we can meet up by 4:30pm tomorrow. I wld be online on d pi app by den. I guess am open for validations during a new minning session.
Sir, pls help me out. My initials are O. O.J and i used the long nin slip for my kyc.

Please, sir, lemme know ur response.
Re: How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 by peteruche49(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
gentility411:

My friend, i was online exactly 4:00pm. And i was not validated, up till nw. Lets see if we can meet up by 4:30pm tomorrow. I wld be online on d pi app by den. I guess am open for validations during a new minning session.
Sir, pls help me out. My initials are O. O.J and i used the long nin slip for my kyc.

I sent you an email via Nairaland but I don't know if it actually went through.

Tap on my username and click my first post, you will see my WhatsApp number there.

Please just send me a Dm and I'll respond quicker.
Re: How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 by gentility411(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
peteruche49:

Tap on my username and click my first post, you will see my WhatsApp number there.

Okay sir..........wld do dat ryte away. Tnx a bunch
Re: How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 by sonofElElyon: 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
gentility411:

If you are looking to sell some of your pi at moderate price do let me know when you get verified.. I want to buy some .. just to see what happens in the future
Re: How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 by gentility411(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
sonofElElyon:

If you are looking to sell some of your pi at moderate price do let me know when you get verified.. I want to buy some .. just to see what happens in the future

Okay sir..........but getting verified is my main headache nw. Tnx all d same @sonofElyon

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 by sonofElElyon: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
gentility411:

Okay sir..........but getting verified is my main headache nw. Tnx all d same @sonofElyon

Okay

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 by Babtunz: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Great writeup! Thank you! But why do you think programming is a high income skill and not a high income profession?

It's both in my opinion.
Re: How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 by Echeofune(m): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
peteruche49:
If you are just a Nigerian student like me seeking for ways to make some money for school billings and to take care of extra expenses without always calling your parents every weekend or beg for loans,

1. Invest in yourself.
most people don’t do it.

Why’s that?

can make.

can make.

There is a difference between a high income job (like shell), a high income profession
(like copywriting)

Hot selling skills you can learn within 2 - 3 months and start making at least N20000 - N50000 every month are majorly:

-Social Media Marketing
- Graphics Design
- Copywriting
- Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate Marketing is the grandmaster of the 3 skills mentioned above. Learning affiliate marketing helps you to learn in particular copywriting and graphics design.

After learning, you can design flyers and logos for foreign clients or write sales copies either for adverts on Facebook, Instagram, email marketing as a freelancer.

Or you can also combine both skills as an affiliate marketer and make a lot of money selling other people's courses, books or physical products and make crazy commissions within a day, a week, month... It's crazy!

I have a free ebook on how to start making money as an affiliate marketer. You can WhatsApp me via +2348139632742

3. Sell Ebooks
Pay very close attention to this... People pay shit tons of money just to read and learn.

There are lots of ebooks just waiting for you pick them and sell on various PLR websites and you own any profits you make. 100% yours.

You can even create your own books and sell on Amazon and make crazy dollars from just one book...

When you create a book and publish it to Amazon, you make 70% from selling 1 copy of your book and Amazon collects 30% because you are selling the book to their customers.

Mind you... Amazon has over 300 Million customers buying a lot of items daily on their platform.

Amazon in a month…

That's $599 for you.

rate at N740/$1…

That's over N310,000...

In one month oh!!

It's free anyway, at least for now so if you feel you can do this and start making some money for yourself...

I don't know when you'll read this and what you will make out of it but I must tell you this...

If you have the "giveaway" or "awoof" mindset, trust me not even a thousand ebooks you read will make any sense to you.

This is a very serious business you are involving yourself in, and you need to work before anything you read starts working.

If you are serious about developing your skill set and getting the free ebooks I mentioned earlier, you can just message me on WhatsApp via +2348139632742

Peter Uche
Please add me up on the e book on affiliating marketing on your WhatsApp
Re: How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 by Echeofune(m): 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
peteruche49:

1. Invest in yourself.
most people don’t do it.

Why’s that?

can make.

can make.

(like copywriting)

-Social Media Marketing
- Graphics Design
- Copywriting
- Affiliate Marketing

3. Sell Ebooks

Amazon in a month…

That's $599 for you.

rate at N740/$1…

That's over N310,000...

In one month oh!!

Peter Uche
Please add me up on WhatsApp 08034727351
I need a copy on affiliating marketing
Re: How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 by FahBuLous: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
How do you create an ebook?

I have an article I seriously want to write but don't know how to create ebook and publish it on Amazon
Re: How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 by sonofElElyon: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
peteruche49:

Hello. Someone has loads of but hasn't been invited for kyc.. can you help ?
Re: How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023 by peteruche49(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
peteruche49:

1. Invest in yourself.
most people don’t do it.

Why’s that?

can make.

can make.

(like copywriting)

-Social Media Marketing
- Graphics Design
- Copywriting
- Affiliate Marketing

3. Sell Ebooks

Amazon in a month…

That's $599 for you.

rate at N740/$1…

That's over N310,000...

In one month oh!!

Peter Uche

Guys, if you need my free ebooks, simply message me on WhatsApp via +2348139632742

(1) (Reply)

Income Opportunity: Become A Credit Card Reseller / Flour Mills Interview Tips / Nlng Sef:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.