Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (1019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (474247 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Zowee10(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2023
GabsonFX2:
$50K Loyalty Account - Phase 1 Passed on day 1 - Attached

Extra $431 made on top profit target.

Win rate = 78.57%

14 trades

Agba Baller No oo Agba Trader congrats

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
For my people that have deep knowledge of crypto, between USDT(erc20) and BTC (btc network) which one has low transaction fees? The last time I used USDT(erc20) I lost about $280 on transaction fees. TFT has just stopped using WISE as mode of payment.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cyril009(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
Good evening

how can I backtest a strategy on a mobile phone

i tried FX replay (1 month free before charge)
but they don't have Asian range indicator which is the core of the strategy
i want to backtest and FX replay also freezes up a lot on my phone

what is a better option to use to backtest on mobile

and can someone give me a guideline on how to backtest properly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Crumbian: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2023
Nwadaka:
For my people that have deep knowledge of crypto, between USDT(erc20) and BTC (btc network) which one has low transaction fees? The last time I used USDT(erc20) I lost about $280 on transaction fees. TFT has just stopped using WISE as mode of payment.

USDC on solana network. The network has very low transaction fees.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eaglepixel: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2023
Crumbian:

USDC on solana network. The network has very low transaction fees.
grin only erc20 network is accepted
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
Eaglepixel:

Theses guys are smart they remove LTC because it's fast and cheap.

You will pay fees everything they listed is with high fees. Erc20 na die
Asin ehh, every $500 withdrawal you must cough out at least $20 as transaction fees, that bad.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by layi(m): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
Who can recommend a good EA coder for me. I need to code my strategy based on the Double RSI strategy .
All pairs. 1minute tf. RSI 5min and 15min both crossover 50 line simultaneously on 1 candle. I have a few more tweaks that makes it highly profitable. I need a coder urgently

telegram- damexpres
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

Explain the divergence please

So sorry for the late reply boss, my location is under a blackout as Boko boys bomb our power transmission line, the whole state is under a blackout at the moment.

The key to understanding monetary policy divergence is by looking for interest rate differentials i.e. this means that you are comparing the interest rates of different currencies with the goal of finding a stronger currency and a weaker currency and then pairing them together then you will have the best trade setups. The goal of every trader is to trade a strong currency against a weak currency or a weak currency against a strong currency. Trading a strong currency against a strong currency or a weak currency against a weak currency will result to a consolidation or a rangebound market. For a trade to occur one currency has to be strong while the other has to be weak. Monetary policy is the actions or policies employed by the central banks in order to control money supply and achieved economic growth and stability. One of the key tool of monetary policy that is being used by central banks around the world is interest rates and if you remember babypips lesson on fundamental analysis you will remember that interest rates was the first thing that was discussed before GDP, retail sales, CPI and so on.

Now the NZD has been battling with high unemployment and inflation in their economy and the RBNZ forward guidance in times past was on tackling this issue. The unemployment rate spurs from their low population growth leading to lack of labor which affected the growth of their economy as can be seen in their previous GDP. So the RBNZ stance was to keep a tight military policy as a means of tackling the issues at hand. (Tightening monetary policies means raising or keep interest rate unchanged. this usually have a positive effect on the currency.) the recent economic data release for the third quarter showed an increase in population growth and also inflation is still rising. So the RBNZ stated in their recent forward guidance that their focus is now on tackling rising inflation and to do that they would be keeping their interest rate unchanged. This means that they are still hawkish on the NZD.

As for the Federal reserve bank they have been hiking interest rate on the US dollar all through the year due to high inflation in the US economy and high debt levels. Also high unemployment has been an issue for the Federal reserve bank as a result of some aftermath of covid 19 saga. Recent economic data starting from the beginning of the fourth quarter of 2023 shows that inflation is declining which can be seen by tracking previous CPI and PCE data release. This made the Federal reserve bank refrain from hiking rates and then decided to keep rates unchanged at 5.5%. but the recent economic data release show that inflation is rapidly declining towards the Federal reserve bank target of maintaining inflation at a 2% level. Current inflation is at 3% level which is a huge drop because at the start of 2023 inflation was at a whooping 10% level in the United States which was crazy high, hence why the Federal reserve bank where hiking rates aggressively in other to bring down or lower inflation. Now with inflation declining rapidly, the Federal reserve bank no longer need to keep monetary policy tight as stated by Fed chair Jerome Powell in the last FOMC meeting last week Wednesday December 13th 2023. Investors are expecting the Fed to start cutting rates as early as march 2024. that's why my long time bias on the United States dollar is bearish although we could see bullish momentum from January to February 2024 but when the fed start cutting rates in March the dollar is going to decline heavily hence it would be wise to find currency that the central banks are still keen on hiking interest rates or keeping it unchanged for their currency and pair it up with the United States dollar. the two currencies that are on my radar are AUD and JPY. the RBA has stated in their previous forward guidance that they will continue to hike rates as inflation is still high in their economy while the BoJ will be going out of a negative interest rates in the year 2024 and will be hiking rates to 0.1% which could see a significant rally in the yen. And the yen also being a safe haven currency will also see investors flocking to it in the advent of a weaker dollar. hope you find it quite insightful.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
Congratulations to boss gabsonfx, you really motivate me and give me hope, I know you didn't get there in a jiffy and I am willing to work hard and be patient for my turn to be successful as you boss. pls do well to drop the link of the interview so we can watch and learn from your experience and wealth of knowledge.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
Davigle:

I don't trade this but I am just studying it

Hulo guys update, on my previous forecast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
Davigle:
Oil and Gold
Update on oil and gold

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
Davigle:
More

AU, UJ and UC

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
Davigle:
Happy Sunday Fams;
So preparing for the last trading week for the year 2023;
Here's my price projections for the week ahead, cheers and trade safe

DXY, EU and GU

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
Although all my projected targets were not reached but price did move as anticipated, cheers, and merry Christmas to you all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
Happy Yule season

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 3:17am On Dec 24, 2023
Davigle:

account and I have made some profit on it, but I'm still not clear on their rules that says that one has to trade the profit divided by 3 lots, in total lot size to be eligible for withdrawal, pls can you clearify this for me
Good evening sir, I took advantage of the headway bonus , because if I understand that correctly on my $111 bonus account, I flipped it to $329, so when they withdraw their $111 I would have $218 in my account and then dividing that by 3 standard lot that would be approximately 73, does that means that I have to trade 73 lot before I can withdraw from my profits?

To fellow newbies, do give the headway $111 bonus a try it may be worth it

You're right sir. You have to trade the 73 standard lots to withdraw but the beautiful thing is, You can withdraw any amount of lot you traded multiplied by 3!

Let's say in a month, you were able to trade 10 standard lot, by the end of the Month, you will withdraw $30 which is 10×3.

The Caveat is just that, you will have to deposit to be able to trade. They will be calculating the Withdrawable bonus from the Lot sizes you used when trading with your own deposited funds.

Sorry for the late response sir. Didn't know that Nairaland was back online.

I've really missed this forum and FTA. How una dey na?? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 3:20am On Dec 24, 2023
Jashub:
Intrested in this

Here you go sir.

https://headway.partners/user/signup?hwp=e24118

Should you have any questions, do ask them sir. Or check out my response to Davigle sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 3:52am On Dec 24, 2023
BeginnerTrader:
@Everyone thanks for the kind words and wishes. 🙏 I really appreciate. As for my job I have no plan of quitting for now. I initiated another withdrawal of $540 on 19 ,hopefully will receive the payout tomorrow 🙌

Please sir, what prop is this?? And is it like a $10k acct or which sir??

Your Story is a Morale Booster for lots of us here and Me in particular.

Keep withdrawing sir. And may your Oil never run dry, cease or Go Stale.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 4:07am On Dec 24, 2023
But Dammmnnn, GabsonFX2 na + you plus your own forex??

I've tried scrapping up a thing or two from your posts here but I can't seem to see what you're seeing! Omo cry cry cry

Me too must touch Forex money Next Year!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FreshGuy2(m): 7:29am On Dec 24, 2023
BeginnerTrader:
I think this people are scammer bro, I passed both phases no live funded account yet. Even some other traders.
Good morning boss, please I'd like to connect with you on WhatsApp if you don't mind. Can you please drop your number or I drop mine
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 9:02am On Dec 24, 2023
BeginnerTrader:
@Everyone thanks for the kind words and wishes. 🙏 I really appreciate. As for my job I have no plan of quitting for now. I initiated another withdrawal of $540 on 19 ,hopefully will receive the payout tomorrow 🙌

After this payout drops.

Bro you know yourself sha, if you have the psychology to handle it then I advise u quit that job except as someone once stated if it's night job.
The opportunities in Forex are limitless if only we can be dedicated to mastering this craft.
I quit my teaching job as well and I've never looked back.

But most importantly, know yourself and your capabilities .

Congratulations on your Payout

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BeginnerTrader: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

Please sir, what prop is this?? And is it like a $10k acct or which sir??

Your Story is a Morale Booster for lots of us here and Me in particular.

Keep withdrawing sir. And may your Oil never run dry, cease or Go Stale.
Boss is TFT, $25k account, I risk only $100 per position, ie 0.4% of my account size.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BeginnerTrader: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2023
FreshGuy2:
Good morning boss, please I'd like to connect with you on WhatsApp if you don't mind. Can you please drop your number or I drop mine
I have been so busy with job now, send dm bro.i will reply at night.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BeginnerTrader: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

After this payout drops.

Bro you know yourself sha, if you have the psychology to handle it then I advise u quit that job except as someone once stated if it's night job.
The opportunities in Forex are limitless if only we can be dedicated to mastering this craft.
I quit my teaching job as well and I've never looked back.

But most importantly, know yourself and your capabilities .

Congratulations on your Payout
Thanks big man, I have about 4× 50% discount code on TFT $100k account. I'm planning of quitting the job once I pass the $100k challenge account I'm currently taking.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 9:38am On Dec 24, 2023
GabsonFX2:
$50K Loyalty Account - Phase 1 Passed on day 1 - Attached

Extra $431 made on top profit target.

Win rate = 78.57%

14 trades

Big boss please, while this account might be close for possible phase II account, can you please share more details about the trades journal? So that we can benefit more from it.

I mean the entry and exit point so that we can further get more insight the way you trade it. I can deduce from previous stats you use an average of 1.2 lot per trade and average tp 70pips.

If you don't mind sharing, I am just curious to gain more knowledge from your trades journal.

Once again congratulations and more wins come 2024.

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2023
Include me too! cheesy
GabsonFX2:
wuyexzy01, elliotwaveforec, realone12:

I have one question for you, pls reply asap:

Mention which account(s) you currently manage, be it: prop, demo, broker, competition, challenge, etc; how many, how long? - be honest.

I want to take you on a journey!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2023
GabsonFX2:

Mention which account(s) you currently manage, be it: prop, demo, broker, competition, challenge, etc; how many, how long? - be honest.

boss to be honest I have no account am managing now.. but I hit 25% on TFT competition..just waiting for them to gift me the 10k royal challenge bonuses they promise to give anyone that hit 25%

boss I'm down for whatever plan you have for me..
I remain humble and loyal..

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2023
GabsonFX2:

A cent account with FBS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.