Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (1016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (469937 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
infofirst:

Nairaland dey twist the link.
Anyone that knows how to bypass it

https://t(dot)me/+PevAAwJpEdRiOTRh Simply replace the normal dot with this (dot) and whoever wants to use the link would only need to replace this (dot) with the normal dot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
Donsheddy:

Hope i can become q partner with my 5 naira

Add B to the 5 and we are good to go cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
Feels good to be back cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Puremark(m): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
infofirst:
@samfelly.
Abeg buy nairaland from Seun.

Good we are back thou.
Someone that has not visited nairaland in the last 7days go think say na movie script I wrote

And we have a back up telegram group for fta now. So we can remain connected in case @meshpips buy nairaland and decide to scratch fta
The link to join
https: ///+PevAAwJpEdRiOTRh
link is not working
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Veenbanks(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
Glad to be back home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
infofirst:

Nairaland dey twist the link.
Anyone that knows how to bypass it

Try and insert it between the nairaland url format. For example, [url]abcdef.abc[/url]

Pasting it on your signature space helps to also bypass it as Don suggested.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
Donsheddy:

Hahahahah

Na now i realize say im addicted to nairaland
life suddenly become meaningless as I can't access FTA.. omo this addiction no be here.. I miss you all brothers

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
realone12:
life suddenly become meaningless as I can't access FTA.. omo this addiction no be here.. I miss you all brothers

This two days without access to FTA is a wake-up call to find a way to stay in touch in case the repeats itself another day. This is what Infofirst is aiming to tackle at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
UPDATE!!!
SELL EUR/CAD NOW. S.L 1.47300 while target will be around 1.44600
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2023
EURUSD, Risky trade.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2023
wuyexzy01:
UPDATE!!!
SELL EUR/CAD NOW. S.L 1.47300 while target will be around 1.44600
Closed without loss... will reenter at the top
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2023
samfelly:

https://t(dot)me/+PevAAwJpEdRiOTRh Simply replace the normal dot with this (dot) and whoever wants to use the link would only need to replace this (dot) with the normal dot

Better
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nextt:

Try and insert it between the nairaland url format. For example, [url]abcdef.abc[/url]

Pasting it on your signature space helps to also bypass it as Don suggested.

Got it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by erniok(m): 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2023
Donsheddy:
Happy Sunday guys...
These are the names nominated to do us the favor of hosting next years fta thread...
As part of the fta tradition.....

Donsheddy

Samfelly

Ernesco0816517

Davigle

Peteregwu

Infofirst

Ballzproblem2

Geovanni

Dmahn

Personally i for remove my boss samfelly name because him don big pass that level, i remember say him don previously hostπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Even my boss infofirst don dey bigger than this levelπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I will also remove Ballzproblem because he nominated himself and he just came to this thread newly

Please if you have anybody in mind, nominate now i will find a way to set up the names for voting...
Na democracy we dey...
I promise not to do like inec πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

I vote peteregwu.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2023
sampz:

GU buy hut stop loss
GBPNDZ still waiting for entry signal
Re- enter gu buy ,GBPNDZ sell heading in the right direction
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2023
erniok:

I vote peteregwu.

Go to page 1009 and cast your vote
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
infofirst:
@samfelly.
Abeg buy nairaland from Seun.

Good we are back thou.
Someone that has not visited nairaland in the last 7days go think say na movie script I wrote

And we have a back up telegram group for fta now. So we can remain connected in case @meshpips buy nairaland and decide to scratch fta
The link to join
https: ///+PevAAwJpEdRiOTRh

sir infofirst you wan burst me with laugh sir... 🀣🀣🀣🀣
meshpips... buy nairaland 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2023
Going the opposite direction grin
peteregwu:
EURUSD, Risky trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2023
100 pips+
Ibrahimlagosian:
On GBPAUD.I've been anticipating a breakout of the support region weeks ago and now it have happened,borning a new trend to the downside.Targeting almost 3k pips.Just need the patience to hold it to the very end.so help me Gad cool.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cyril009(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
Good evening sir & ma

how do I draw the Asian session range from 10pm to 6am

while trading synthetic indices

cause of the disparities between broker's time and local time

Thanks in advance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by erniok(m): 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2023
Donsheddy:

Go to page 1009 and cast your vote
Done. How do you intend to find out who liked or shared?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2023
[
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2023
erniok:

Done. How do you intend to find out who liked or shared?

There's no way to see who voted or who didn't vote
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2023
peteregwu:
EURUSD, Risky trade.

Close eurusd with 20pips loss. Time to enjoy your money this festive season. Man won't kill himself. See yall next year. Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
Cyril009:
Good evening sir & ma

how do I draw the Asian session range from 10pm to 6am

while trading synthetic indices

cause of the disparities between broker's time and local time

Thanks in advance

I do not know what broker you are using, but if you are using Deriv know that Deriv time zone is GMT, which means that we are an hour (1 hour) ahead of Deriv in Nigeria, so what you would do is just to subtract an hour from each of the time period and then locate it on your 15m, 30m or 1h chart using the vertical line. That means 10pm to 6am would be 9pm to 5am on Deriv. a simple trick that I use to know my brokers time is to go down on either the 1h or 15m chart, but preferably the 1h chart and then I compare the current candlestick time on my chart with the current time on my watch or phone that way I get to see the time difference between my place and that of the broker. but generally I think most brokers are GMT+2, so you would have to add an hour to whatever time you would like to locate on your chart

I hope you find it helpful, cheers...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by vpaymoney(m): 11:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
Pls help! My brother has passed the TFT 1st challenge of 8% since last month within a day or two. but to pass the 2nd challenge of just 5% is like cracking through the olumo rock since last month. Has anyone pass through this kind of situation before? Are this prop firms using gimicks to make people fail?

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

Hello sir.

Do try Headway sir. I've worked with them and confirmed them.

Should you desire further, I can drop the links for you.

Their Minimum deposit is $1 and Withdrawal is $1 too.

Withdrawal is less than #15 minutes and their Customer service is Too Notch.

Someone here has registered with them and they've confirmed it.

Also, They have this Program that they give you $111 free to trade with. Then after 7 days, they will take back their $111 leaving your Profits.
Though, you can't withdraw the profits until you trade one-third of the profits in lot size. But you can be withdrawing any amount based on the Lot size you traded for that month.
Let's say you traded 10 standard lot in a Month, they multiply that lot by 3 and then make it available for withdrawal to you.

For instance, you made extra $600 profits after the 7 days. The $600 will be in your account, till you deposit and trade till you get that Lot size.

Should you desire further help assistance or have questions, do ask sir.
account and I have made some profit on it, but I'm still not clear on their rules that says that one has to trade the profit divided by 3 lots, in total lot size to be eligible for withdrawal, pls can you clearify this for me
Good evening sir, I took advantage of the headway bonus , because if I understand that correctly on my $111 bonus account, I flipped it to $329, so when they withdraw their $111 I would have $218 in my account and then dividing that by 3 standard lot that would be approximately 73, does that means that I have to trade 73 lot before I can withdraw from my profits?

To fellow newbies, do give the headway $111 bonus a try it may be worth it

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 1:01am On Dec 22, 2023
Today oil traded at 73.86, in the daily we can see oil forming indecision candles with long shadows on top and bottom candles. After hitting a high of 75.39 oil back rebound. to low 72.47. Conflict of interest between OPEC+ and the US may be including reasons in the oil market. OPEC mainly relying on oil export want the price to rise. OPEC+ agreed to cut oil production by 1 million barrels per day starting in January 2024. On the other hand, the US wants the price is low because they need more oil for infrastructure. the US is increasing its production and this is a challenge for OPEC+ which relies on high oil prices.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 2:25am On Dec 22, 2023
vpaymoney:
Pls help! My brother has passed the TFT 1st challenge of 8% since last month within a day or two. but to pass the 2nd challenge of just 5% is like cracking through the olumo rock since last month. Has anyone pass through this kind of situation before? Are this prop firms using gimicks to make people fail?
Nothing of such... This is not a marathon ok the only reward here is your patience

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Goldwarrior: 5:44am On Dec 22, 2023
vpaymoney:

Tell your brother to stop trading until next year. This is December, holiday period. Market is known to be sluggish and often looking for liquidity.

Unless he wants to lose everything. Prop firm has nothing to do with his losing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abbas01: 6:05am On Dec 22, 2023
BeginnerTrader:
I feel like to share my little progress today, to whom much is given much is expected. I appreciate each and every one us who one way or the other has contributed massively to the progression of the thread. I bumped into this wonderful community January this yr , due to tedious nature of my work (Waiter ) I hardly participate to chip my inputs but I do well to read every page whenever I have free time at my work place. I got to know about trading competitions here which I have participated and failed many times ,but things turned around 3rd quarter of this year when I hit 40% on tft competition, I received the challenge account and passed the evaluation stages and got a payout laskweek. My current job pays me 30k as monthly salary, but I got a payout of $601k . It leaves me sober and emotional ,after 2yrs of working as a waiter I can't boast of 100k in my account but 10days of trading got me 700k. Lest I forget I got a mail this morning from alphacapital that my live funded account will be ready this week after passing the giveaway account. Glory be to God. Thanks all the bosses in the house, still remain BeginnerTrade.✌️

Congrats and thanks for sharing this. It is quite motivating for some of us who have recently embarked on this journey.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 6:25am On Dec 22, 2023

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.