Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,721 members, 7,827,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (1024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (469706 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nawao, gold don yawere Sha, kozmicity baba hope say you still hold ya gold buy, cus gold is doing wonders

My eyes are still on US30

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

It has touched it Boss 👍, so what next?
All USD pairs will reverse tomorrow Thursday reversal day, eurusd will crash

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

All USD pairs will reverse tomorrow Thursday reversal day, eurusd will crash
Okay thanks

I will be on standby
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
The5ers prop firm is giving 20k boot camp for just $1..check their Twitter space for more info

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
kozmicity:
GJ and UJ buy hit TP. 60 pips each. I'm in a gold buy. I'm planning to hold it to 2090.

Sell limit on silver, I don't like when the PA looks different from gold but let's see as it develops. I might close out.

Us30 and Nasdaq buy limits set. US30 hasn't broken out of my sell zone, but I've realigned for a buy. Hopefully it taps me in.

It's only on silver/gold, us30/Nasdaq that I even think of correlation.

Gold is still longing. TP is at 2090.

Us30 na my biggest achievement so far🤣🤣
I was able to reduce to loss to 28 pips from 120 pips... Unfortunately for me, it didn't trigger my buy limit.

Silver sell limit deleted.

And I'm in an aggressive GJ buy and a conservative limit has been set. Since I have two entries, I won't be posting it. Same with US30.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
Davigle:

Nice, I'm also long on gold too and GU also, although I'm actually looking to short UJ and I'm shorting oil based on the price action on the HTF, it's looking bearish to me, the same applies to UJ.

UJ reached my H1 sell zone but it didn't give me a confirmation entry so I let it go. There will be trades next year😁
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2023
main24:
The easiest way to move forward in this business is to do what the pros are doing.

- All pros know when a hand/trade has a higher odd. It's doesn't mean it can't fail.
- When the odd is higher, you risk higher.
- Risking the same amount for all your trades is for newbies. We assume you don't know your setups well enough.
- Once you understand your setup, you should know when to risk the 4*k out of it. cool

CC: kozmicity take vacation from the chart. It's okay to miss the big moves grin
I know you might be feeling you have more time now off school and so many other reasons...
but the money in this game is made from preparing. Use this time and review the results you got this year vs the result you should have gotten.
- Put process structures in place to do better next year...afterwards go and have fun. Resume 2nd or 3rd week of Jan 2024.

Compliments and happy new year in advance.

Thank you very much chief. This is actually my last week actively trading and as for the review process... I've been doing that since last week.

I even got a whole note just for it. And I outlined all the challenges I would face when going to school starting with the bad network in my area to project and defense. I also made plans and detailed steps on how I was going to manage them until I get money to solve them.e.t.c...

I am going to get better, and as for the A++ setup issue I realized that even when I take all trades I see I still end up profitable but I can be even more profitable if I filter some trades even if I'm risking the same amount.

And one of the remaining issues I have is still not following my guy feeling. Just like you know when you see an A++ setup, you know when to get out when you see funny price action.

Thank you for you advice once again, it is well taken and I will stop trading this week. If there's anything you can point out to me about my trading please do not hesitate. Have a great day and compliments of the season!!!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
Emmizay12:

going for only good looking setups will have a negative effect on your psychology and your PnL
trying to determine the beauty or percentage of a trade is what leads to missed trades,Second guessing,what ifs, fear, anger, fomo, cutting profits short, letting a losing trade run etc etc

you have left trading and gone into mathematics and fine arts

as far as it's a setup, go for it, that is what Mark Douglas has always preached about,

Stop thinking!!!

trading plan and risk management, Execute!!!

you will begin to see why a lot of people are deceived by the markets

This is good at first, but as time goes on... You will start to know setups to avoid, not that they're good, they have less profitability due to current market conditions.

You might have an A++ setup, but market is moving with momentum and that automatically makes you hesitate if it's not factored into your trading plan. This doesn't mean that that setup isn't still A++. It just means market conditions as at that time were unfavourable.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
Bimmarlykay:

Am anticipating a sell on GU just waiting for confirmation.

Abeg make e no sell yet oo🤲
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
sampz:
The5ers prop firm is giving 20k boot camp for just $1..check their Twitter space for more info

I just check their Twitter page and this info is real o,pls if u have acct with this firm,how did u pay pls or are dey accepting Nigeria card ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
Davigle:
Nawao, gold don yawere Sha, kozmicity baba hope say you still hold ya gold buy, cus gold is doing wonders

My eyes are still on US30

My TP on gold is extreme. I'm worried as it's already in my reversal zone and it still has about 100 pips to do for me.

What do you see? I think I'll close at the first sign of exhaustion.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
Kaybee7000:

I just check their Twitter page and this info is real o,pls if u have acct with this firm,how did u pay pls or are dey accepting Nigeria card ?

We need this info asap
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
Donsheddy:

We need this info asap

Deadline is 31st o abeg and today is 27th ,reg go start tomorrow abeg,this is free 20k acct o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
sampz:

https://twitter.com/the5erstrading/status/1740036213975765150?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

https://the5ers.com/bootcamp/?gclid=CjwKCAiAs6-sBhBmEiwA1Nl8s2d4T_gnK0CurhH859U2eFOycSMgIoNXkGNhE8FzIHcSeNLr5p0lpBoCnPAQAvD_BwE

Before you celebrate, read their rules carefully

You can't risk more than 2% on a single trade

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by main24(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
kozmicity:

Thank you very much chief. This is actually my last week actively trading and as for the review process... I've been doing that since last week.

I even got a whole note just for it. And I outlined all the challenges I would face when going to school starting with the bad network in my area to project and defense. I also made plans and detailed steps on how I was going to manage them until I get money to solve them.e.t.c...

I am going to get better, and as for the A++ setup issue I realized that even when I take all trades I see I still end up profitable but I can be even more profitable if I filter some trades even if I'm risking the same amount.

And one of the remaining issues I have is still not following my guy feeling. Just like you know when you see an A++ setup, you know when to get out when you see funny price action.

Thank you for you advice once again, it is well taken and I will stop trading this week. If there's anything you can point out to me about my trading please do not hesitate. Have a great day and compliments of the season!!!

Good stuff as always. Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
Geovanni412:

https://twitter.com/the5erstrading/status/1740036213975765150?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

https://the5ers.com/bootcamp/?gclid=CjwKCAiAs6-sBhBmEiwA1Nl8s2d4T_gnK0CurhH859U2eFOycSMgIoNXkGNhE8FzIHcSeNLr5p0lpBoCnPAQAvD_BwE

Omo the rules get as e be
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
kozmicity:

My TP on gold is extreme. I'm worried as it's already in my reversal zone and it still has about 100 pips to do for me.

What do you see? I think I'll close at the first sign of exhaustion.

you are right on the reversal as gold left an imbalance below when it exploded higher, so it may reverse to fill in the imbalance before moving higher. I personally believe that gold will move beyond 2090 level because fundamentally speaking dollar is weak at the moment as the euphoria of Fed cutting rates in 2024 hasn't die down, the markets are still capitalizing on that event which has made the treasury bond yields to keep on declining which in turn makes the dollar to fall. and lastly seasonal data shows that gold tends to drop in the first week of January before it rallies higher, so if you see a reversal pattern according to your strategy you may wanna take profit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
kozmicity:

Gold is still longing. TP is at 2090.

Us30 na my biggest achievement so far
I was able to reduce to loss to 28 pips from 120 pips... Unfortunately for me, it didn't trigger my buy limit.

Silver sell limit deleted.

And I'm in an aggressive GJ buy and a conservative limit has been set. Since I have two entries, I won't be posting it. Same with US30.
boss you are doing well, the only issue is that you trade too many pairs.. just select one or two pairs And save your self from this stress. I swear picking one pair and mastering it can sustain and profit you you more than you can imagine.. in this business, LESS IS MORE if you know what you are doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fibonacci88: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
the 5%ers will be giving out 20k bootcamp acc for just $1. Yes $1 u heard me right. it starts from tommorow till 31st. Pleas lets take advantage of thier bootcamp, its a nice way to start 2024. Also note thier are rules in thier bootcamp ensure to read the rules. this is not a regular challenge or sprint competition. its for real disciplined traders. Cheers everyone as we look forward to a more profitable 2024.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
Kaybee7000:

OLUWAOOOOO

Omo nobody should sleep on this opportunity ooo, I hope they accept our naira Mastercard for payment, if not God punish CBN for banning international transaction on all naira ATM cards 😠,
Abeg boss 🙏 pls update us on any update concerning the payment options
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
Geovanni412:

How on Earth will u risk 2% on a single position in a nutshell?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
Omo US30 has breach 37700 level, right now it's just about 270 points away from 38000 level, I'd say that US30 will hit 38k by Friday, but let's see how it goes, may the markets smile on us...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
Kaybee7000:

How on Earth will u risk 2% on a single position in a nutshell?

Baba no reason am oh, some pipu dey ment for this industry ooo, gamblers boku well well

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EXLOVER(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

FOREXCOURSESTITANS on tgram

Select your choice

As many as you want

Thanks Vee

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
Geovanni412:

Yes I ve done that. But just find out it's only card u can pay with, to get the acct..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
Kaybee7000:

I do have an acct with them, buh I bought the acct with crypto.. just found out crypto wouldnt be accepted only card..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fibonacci88: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
sampz:

Yes I ve done that. But just find out it's only card u can pay with, to get the acct..
Ur normal master or visa card should work. The threshold for most Nigeria bank naira card is $10 monthly. I used my bank card earlier this month on udemy and it worked. I don't think card payment should be an issue.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Ur normal master or visa card should work. The threshold for most Nigeria bank naira card is $10 monthly. I used my bank card earlier this month on udemy and it worked. I don't think card payment should be an issue.
Okay, buh just heard about an app called chipper cash, that I can pay with that.. checking it out now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Which bank? cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fibonacci88: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Which bank? cheesy
Stanbic IBTC
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Stanbic IBTC
Thanks Boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fibonacci88: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
sampz:

Okay, buh just heard about an app called chipper cash, that I can pay with that.. checking it out now
Hope u know most virtual card vendors have min deposit. Find out o. Cos am sure chipper has minimum amount like others which won't be less than $5-$10

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.