Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (1025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (464586 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Hope u know most virtual card vendors have min deposit. Find out o. Cos am sure chipper has minimum amount like others which won't be less than $5-$10
Yea it's $3
Spending $4 to get the acct seems like a nice deal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
kozmicity:

Abeg make e no sell yet oo🤲

We can still both benefit from it, am still waiting for confirmation so it might still reach your TP. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
Davigle:

you are right on the reversal as gold left an imbalance below when it exploded higher, so it may reverse to fill in the imbalance before moving higher. I personally believe that gold will move beyond 2090 level because fundamentally speaking dollar is weak at the moment as the euphoria of Fed cutting rates in 2024 hasn't die down, the markets are still capitalizing on that event which has made the treasury bond yields to keep on declining which in turn makes the dollar to fall. and lastly seasonal data shows that gold tends to drop in the first week of January before it rallies higher, so if you see a reversal pattern according to your strategy you may wanna take profit.

Funny enough, na your post I take dey gey mg news oo 🤣

My phone died and I couldn't track the trade when I checked it, it had slowed down but there are still signs of upward momentum so I'm holding it. Let's see what tomorrow brings.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
realone12:
boss you are doing well, the only issue is that you trade too many pairs.. just select one or two pairs And save your self from this stress. I swear picking one pair and mastering it can sustain and profit you you more than you can imagine.. in this business, LESS IS MORE if you know what you are doing.

I've tried, and I'm still eliminating pairs. As of today, I took out EU, I no longer trade it again.

In future, I might shift totally from currency pairs as they don't move fast enough for me.

I trade nine pairs now. On the sit up challenge, I trade three.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
kozmicity:

I've tried, and I'm still eliminating pairs. As of today, I took out EU, I no longer trade it again.

In future, I might shift totally from currency pairs as they don't move fast enough for me.

Us30 left me.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Immortal99(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2023

Any end of year violence to use wrap up this year?? grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
kozmicity:

You sure say you no go try automation at this pace you dey go

Maybe you'll see some good software on appsumo in that regard,

There;s an offer to pay $50 and get vestinda backtesting and automation software on there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
kozmicity:

In your opinion sir, which assets move fast enough??

Thanks Chief.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
Immortal99:
... Any end of year violence to use wrap up this year?? grin grin grin

E shora ooo 😆

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
I personally don't see dollar rebounding on Thursday except if the economic data coming out by 2.30pm comes out bullish for the dollar, then dollar can and may reverse on the back of the news release but if it comes out bad or worse than the consensus, then we can see a continuation of the selloff on the dollar as we have seen today GU should breach 1.2800 and head towards 1.3000 level, US30 will take out 37800, while UJ should drop towards 141.xx level, but nevertheless let's wait and see how the data comes out. cheers and trade safe

Besides congratulations to those that took BTC buy trade with me, my first target is 45,000. Will keep you guys updated as the trade progress

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Abezol4jah(m): 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 12:34am On Dec 28, 2023
Oil prices yesterday dropped roughly 2% as a result of tensions on the Red Sea. which caused ships affiliated with Israel to have to detour further to avoid Houthi attacks. On the other hand, America formed Prosperity Guardian to protect against Houthi attacks. While the Houthis said they only attacked ships affiliated with Israel and did not target other ships.

Russia and Iran both signed an agreement to use local currency for trade and not use USD anymore. It seems USD domination is fading due to some countries abandoning the currency.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:41am On Dec 28, 2023
Davigle:
I personally don't see dollar rebounding on Thursday except if the economic data coming out by 2.30pm comes out bullish for the dollar, then dollar can and may reverse on the back of the news release but if it comes out bad or worse than the consensus, then we can see a continuation of the selloff on the dollar as we have seen today GU should breach 1.2800 and head towards 1.3000 level, US30 will take out 37800, while UJ should drop towards 141.xx level, but nevertheless let's wait and see how the data comes out. cheers and trade safe

Besides congratulations to those that took BTC buy trade with me, my first target is 45,000. Will keep you guys updated as the trade progress
End of year rally

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 12:51am On Dec 28, 2023
kozmicity:

good... more pairs, more problems.
less pairs less problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Omola2ulv: 5:37am On Dec 28, 2023
Omola Exage

We are Automatic exchangers, Payeer USD to Bank transfer NGN provided at excellent rates (Payeer for Wire transfer)

Buy from $1 upward

WhatsApp : 09151647545

Fast/Instant withdraw!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 6:21am On Dec 28, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
End of year rally
Exactly
AKA Santa Claus Rally

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 6:39am On Dec 28, 2023
Their site seems hard to navigate around.can you guide me on how to buy it immediately and what the rules are?
Geovanni412:

https://twitter.com/the5erstrading/status/1740036213975765150?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

https://the5ers.com/bootcamp/?gclid=CjwKCAiAs6-sBhBmEiwA1Nl8s2d4T_gnK0CurhH859U2eFOycSMgIoNXkGNhE8FzIHcSeNLr5p0lpBoCnPAQAvD_BwE

Before you celebrate, read their rules carefully

You can't risk more than 2% on a single trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2023
This is what am seeing here.can someone guide me around

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 7:07am On Dec 28, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
This is what am seeing here.can someone guide me around

I think you're to choose BootCamp $100k or $250k depending on the one you want.

I will go through it later today and make a choice.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 7:10am On Dec 28, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Their site seems hard to navigate around.can you guide me on how to buy it immediately and what the rules are?

Relax bro, it's by 10am GMT+2 that the promo will start on their page, that's 8am ngn time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 7:17am On Dec 28, 2023
Ok.no probs.wondering if my zenith master card would work.
Davigle:

Relax bro, it's by 10am GMT+2 that the promo will start on their page, that's 8am ngn time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2023
I understand crypto can be used to purchase too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 7:26am On Dec 28, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

I think you're to choose BootCamp $100k or $250k depending on the one you want.

I will go through it later today and make a choice.
They would make provision for the 20k boot camp acct

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2023
OfficialP:
I understand crypto can be used to purchase too.
Only card
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 7:30am On Dec 28, 2023
Davigle:

Thought it was 9am
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 7:35am On Dec 28, 2023
Have any one received his 5k Alpha capital live acct for those who have passed phase 2. Others are receiving oo..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2023
Good morning, sorry for the delay, seems my account here was restricted.

I journal by writing what I’m looking out for. I use pencil and A4 sheet.

peterincredible:

Please how do you journal your trade what do you use

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 7:42am On Dec 28, 2023
Going through this, I think you have to pay in full to get the funded account or am I missing something?

BOOTCAMP PROGRAM
THE FIRST LOW-ENTRY-COST CHALLENGE

**Prove your trading skills first, pay the rest upon success**

You get to pay the complete price after the evaluation phase.🤷🏾‍♂️

**modified** I just read it’s $1 in total, Bleep this is cheap!
Geovanni412:

https://twitter.com/the5erstrading/status/1740036213975765150?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

https://the5ers.com/bootcamp/?gclid=CjwKCAiAs6-sBhBmEiwA1Nl8s2d4T_gnK0CurhH859U2eFOycSMgIoNXkGNhE8FzIHcSeNLr5p0lpBoCnPAQAvD_BwE

Before you celebrate, read their rules carefully

You can't risk more than 2% on a single trade

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2023
sampz:
Thought it was 9am
Oops my bad, you are right it's by 9am not 8am, I made a mistake
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2023
main24:
The easiest way to move forward in this business is to do what the pros are doing.

- All pros know when a hand/trade has a higher odd. It's doesn't mean it can't fail.
- When the odd is higher, you risk higher.
- Risking the same amount for all your trades is for newbies. We assume you don't know your setups well enough.
- Once you understand your setup, you should know when to risk the 4*k out of it.
Well said jare my brother!
That doesn't mean one should bet the whole farm. Just KNOW how much you're risking if it's gonna b a loss!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lonestar124: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2023
Good morning my people, pls is there any way I can change the number I use in opening an account in hotforex exchange app..it happens I brought the mtn sim card in Nigeria, then I travel out of the country, The network provider (MTN) block the sim card, on returning back, I went to mtn office to reopen it, they requested I mention some regular contacts saved in the sim card, which is impossible, because I only use the sim card for internet...

I'm afraid I may have issue in future, trading with above the mentioned app, with irredeemable blocked sim card i used to register it..

What is your say on this please..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peterincredible: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2023
abham:
Good morning, sorry for the delay, seems my account here was restricted.

I journal by writing what I’m looking out for. I use pencil and A4 sheet.

woow cold turkey tin meaning u have a lot of books filled with previous trades but how do you handle pictures of your trades do you draw it by hand before the trade play out and after it plays out I am just wondering?
Thanks for your response

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.