Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (1041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (459563 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 6:50am On Dec 31, 2023
greatcheer:

is it everybody that buys they'll give a challenge account. is it late for me,
5ers prop firm is doing a promo for bootcamp challenge for just $1 for $20k 3-phase challenge account that would have cost above $100 on normal day.

They started a few days ago but stopped it due to enormous demand for it from traders almost 75k were sold in few hours. But now they want to extend to other traders that are yet to get their own like you.

So probably they will start the new sales tomorrow, so you have to get set with dollar card to be able to pay for it because they don't accept crypto.

Chipper cash happen to be one the best method to make the purchase. So if you have the account with them, that's fine, if not you quickly download their app and fund it like minimum of N5500 you will get their dollar card for $3 and use the balance to purchase the challenge.

Good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 6:59am On Dec 31, 2023
Mystiquefia:

Its like you think yahoo scams are limited to just Romance scams that just about dunce could pull off
There are highly classified and organized Scams in every industry online now that Nigerians are involved too
From Cryptoscams, to forex scams to Hacking etc. Nigerians can collaborate with their foreign counterparts to pull anything off too
I'm not saying u should believe me, I'm just advising everyone to be careful

Lol, I just agreed with u that there are scam prop firms na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

Lol, I just agreed with u that there are scam prop firms na

No vex for me, i been wan even delete that mention just now
i nor wan use argument enter next year😂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2023
Mystiquefia:

No vex for me, i been wan even delete that mention just now
i nor wan use argument enter next year😂

Lol... All love bro

2024 - Go hard or go harder.

We ain't going home no more

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 7:16am On Dec 31, 2023
I've seen you already trading GU by next week grin.Just maintain the discipline bro.
Davigle:

Me ah don leave currencies for wuna, come 2024 na gold and US30 I dey focus on for my day trading and then crude oil and bitcoin for swing trades ah no dey look pass this pairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2023
Crumbian:

The lot size was calculated with a 40 pips SL and the assumption of a 1:1 RR at least. If the trader uses a 20 pips SL and a 1:2 RR at least then the lot size should be 0.25. All this makes sense if you open just one trade at a time.
20pips S.L gang. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2023
greatcheer:

yes I see the sell too for eurgbp.
Na to find means to milk ahm.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2023
greatcheer:
@samfelly @all chipper account opened successfully. about to make a naria deposit of 5k. so am waiting for it to be enabled. After that what next please,
make una no leave me for junction mbok

Greatcheer, nice of you to joining in FREEDOM grin. 1st off, add 5 hundred to that 5k. When you get enabled, purchase the virtual dollar card while your money is still in the Naira wallet. Please, make no mistake in paying for the virtual Naira card o. At this stage, carefully read things to understand before clicking around, ok? Afterwards, convert the remaining to dollar and go make payment for the prop firm account with your FREEDOM (virtaul dollar card cheesy)

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2023
samfelly:
CONGRATULATIONS, soft boss. Abeg, use this one rise and join them at the top. I want to hear from you if Asake was right grin

wuyexzy01:

We kuku no go fall! Happy new year in advance!!

I didn’t mean you will fall from the top o cheesy. I mean, make sure you get to the top, where the rich and mighty are, with this your account and come tell me if Asake was right when he said, "It's lonely at the top," cos I wan know if I go join you quick quick grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2023
BrightFuture48:

Many thanks Big Sam, the payment has been approved!

The chipper cash is seemless. Nice to have it handy now.

@smilinguy thanks also for the hint given this morning it really helped.

Modified:
My account credentials just receive in my inbox.

Welcome to FREEDOM, chief
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2023
samfelly:

Welcome to FREEDOM, chief

All these virtual cards...

They're good to solve the current issue

But it is better to have dollar prepaid card as backup as well

You can get one by walking into any UBA branch and filling the necessary credentials

Remember the time when all virtual dollar cards stopped working at the same time

This is Nigeria. Think of worst case scenario.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2023
Funded engineer login received by me from Boss gabsonfx2 yesterday.

I no wan loud am before until withdrawal but ......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2023
Davigle:

Me ah don leave currencies for wuna, come 2024 na gold and US30 I dey focus on for my day trading and then crude oil and bitcoin for swing trades ah no dey look pass this pairs
grin You're talking to the king of exotic pairs if it ain't- Silver, XTI,Us30,Gold...then i no do. Just said i should trade currencies since i saw a setup.

Me personally don't like trading BTC I'll rather trade EthUSD the spread makes opening of positions hard for me...so i just abandon it but i love its aggressiveness when it wanna move.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 8:34am On Dec 31, 2023
samfelly:

I didn’t mean you will from the top o cheesy. I mean, make sure you get to the top, where the rich and mighty are, with this your account and come tell me if Asake was right when he said, "It's lonely at the top," cos I wan know if I go join you quick quick grin
Toor! Is it a crime to pray again.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2023
Geovanni412:

All these virtual cards...

They're good to solve the current issue

But it is better to have dollar prepaid card as backup as well

You can get one by walking into any UBA branch and filling the necessary credentials

Remember the time when all virtual dollar cards stopped working at the same time

This is Nigeria. Think of worst case scenario.
UBA prepaid $ card annual convenience (maintenance) fee is $20 which is about N20,000 minus other visible & invisible charges
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2023
BrightFuture48:

5ers prop firm is doing a promo for bootcamp challenge for just $1 for $20k 3-phase challenge account that would have cost above $100 on normal day.

They started a few days ago but stopped it due to enormous demand for it from traders almost 75k were sold in few hours. But now they want to extend to other traders that are yet to get their own like you.

So probably they will start the new sales tomorrow, so you have to get set with dollar card to be able to pay for it because they don't accept crypto.

Chipper cash happen to be one the best method to make the purchase. So if you have the account with them, that's fine, if not you quickly download their app and fund it like minimum of N5500 you will get their dollar card for $3 and use the balance to purchase the challenge.

Good luck.

thankyou
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Crumbian: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2023
wuyexzy01:

20pips S.L gang. grin grin grin

Hey, I'm just saying. You know different people with different trading style/strategy. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jesusmyking(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2023
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We have only today for this let us bombard and also drop your links for others

Hello, my dear forex family thiS prop firm are giving away 10k account by 1st January when you join them on discord .

Please use my referral link below:
https://discord.com/invite/XTT3Fa96
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

UBA prepaid $ card annual convenience (maintenance) fee is $20 which is about N20,000 minus other visible & invisible charges

I have a prepaid card....

I can't remember being billed $20 for maintenance

I think it's about $10 max..

The whole point I'm making is have some other options.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2023
Geovanni412:

I have a prepaid card....

I can't remember being billed $20 for maintenance

I think it's about $10 max..

The whole point I'm making is have some other options.
Okay thanks the info
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:17am On Dec 31, 2023
wuyexzy01:

Toor! Is it a crime to pray again.

Nope, it's not a crime, sir cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Funded engineer login received by me from Boss gabsonfx2 yesterday.

I no wan loud am before until withdrawal but ......

Last last, you announce am. Congrats. Make it loud in few months time

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2023
samfelly:

Last last, you announce am. Congrats. Make it loud in few months time
You ehn! If I had come back and hit the 10%, you'd have still left me disqualified after promising to reinstate me.

It's well!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:49am On Dec 31, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
I've seen you already trading GU by next week grin.Just maintain the discipline bro.

Kai Mallam Ibrahim ba ka da asiri ne, ya za ka paleshe ni haka a group mana 😂, you don catch me, but honestly I think think I going to swing currencies only when my fundamentals and technicals really align well, other than that I don't think I will day trade GU anyone, besides I have my charts mark up for the week ahead, I will try and post it later, this week promises to be super interesting with the first FOMC meeting for the year 2024 on Wednesday and then NFP data coming out on Friday, I personally think, that all the volatility of the week will be unleashed on Wednesday because Powell will be giving forward guidance (how they intend to steer monetary policy) for the year 2024, and due to that event, it may even dampen the effect of NFP on Friday. just my 2cents though and I may as well be very wrong
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Algolytic: 11:00am On Dec 31, 2023
An important aspect of your trading skills is your ability to understand and question your broker's model.
This is what happens in the Afterprime Discord, in addition to hosting monthly trading competitions.

Competition for January 2024 is open.
- All strategies are allowed, as long as they work in the real market.
- Each participant is allowed only one account.
- The top three highest % return on equity by the end of the competition win.

Winners can receive prizes either by bank transfers or as deposits into live trading accounts.

Entry of the competition is not an inducement to open a live trading account with Afterprime. The objective of the competition is solely educational.

See the Discord link for more details.
https:/*/*discord.g*g*/SWX4QDf9z8 (remove all asterisks)

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jesusmyking(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2023
Hello, my dear forex family thiS prop firm are giving away 10k account by 1st January when you join them on discord .

Please use my referral link below:

sorry the working link is

https://discord.com/invite/XTT3Fa96
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2023
Congratulations @ realone, wuyexzy01 and Elliotwaveforec... I wish you success on the journey.

Thanks to boss GabsonFX2 for the kind gesture. God bless you sire.

2024 FTA is gonna be full of beautiful testimonies

Just like my Oga Samfelly said "Let's go get Rich"

@Boss infofirst. Thanks for all the beautiful offers of 2023. Although I wasn't skilled enough to earn any. Hopefully 2024 I ll do better if any opportunity shows up again. You are amazing sire kiss

Starting from my guy, the cheif host of 2024 FTA @ donsheddy to the rest of the FTA family, Thanks for 2023 I wish us the very best in 2024 cool

My last post on FTA,23 .... See you guys on the next thread

Bye kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2023
Our host donsheddy... I hope you're warming up?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:53am On Dec 31, 2023
samfelly:
Duly noted, sir. Kindly forgive and overlook my over sabi, zaddy. I guess I mistakenly DQed you in one of those times when market showed me pepper. E no go happen again, mbok 🙏

Elliotwaveforec:

You ehn! If I had come back and hit the 10%, you'd have still left me disqualified after promising to reinstate me.

It's well!

Don't be like that, Elliotwaveforec. Let me apologise, again; I Am Sorry. Although I have been keeping tabs on your STATEMENT via your fxblue account. The mistake I made was not requesting for your Darwinex details. Forgive moi, please. Let bad blood not follow this into next year, ok? You're a winner, any day, any time. The bolded can not be me, boss. If you'd turn around and hit 10%, I'll count you among. Disqualified status on fxblue can't be changed

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
dmahn:
Congratulations @ realone, wuyexzy01 and Elliotwaveforec... I wish you success on the journey.

Thanks to boss GabsonFX2 for the kind gesture. God bless you sire.

2024 FTA is gonna be full of beautiful testimonies

Just like my Oga Samfelly said "Let's go get Rich"

@Boss infofirst. Thanks for all the beautiful offers of 2023. Although I wasn't skilled enough to earn any. Hopefully 2024 I ll do better if any opportunity shows up again. You are amazing sire kiss

Starting from my guy, the cheif host of 2024 FTA @ donsheddy to the rest of the FTA family, Thanks for 2023 I wish us the very best in 2024 cool

My last post on FTA,23 .... See you guys on the next thread

Bye kiss kiss kiss

Yeah, bro, Lets Go Get Rich!!! And in the words of PriceActionZ; "Money Must be Mad . . . I mean made!" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donshedy: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
kozmicity:
Our host donshedy... I hope you're warming up?

Done

https://www.nairaland.com/7954121/forex-trade-alerts-season-24
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
As 2023 TP is about to Hit. May 2024 be better for those of us that are putting in the hard and smart work.
It can only get better. Na who give up bleep up.
All 2023 goals were not achieved but there were several wins.
Thank you all for the support, criticism, love name it.

We move...

Note,

I have attached the final standing as it is in fxblue for our challenge.
@yetown and @kaybee should let me know if they are willing to get a month extension if what is attached is their true acct as at today.
I still have some to give their challenge acct. I will surely do.
We will be back after assessing the outcome of the winners account in the challenge. So we can know if the changes worth it or we need more twisiting.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.