Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (1042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (459535 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
Donsheddy:

Please this is an imposter..
Ignore

I was already wondering.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
Donsheddy:

Please this is an imposter..
Ignore
and I don go book space lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
infofirst:

I was already wondering.

Asin eh...
Mine is with two dd...

I never make am them don dey impersonate me

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by main24(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
Goal setting 101:
- Two of most successful things on earth do not have outcome goals. They only have milestone goals.
(a) Growth of a new born baby and
(b) Plants.

- All a Parent does is feed the baby with the right nutrients, growth comes on it's own.

for your trading goal;
- if you just made your goal to have a high score on your daily report card (which include pre and post trading routine)
- Record and review each trade, daily and weekly...
- Correct where you are doing poorly

The outcome of each trade is random and out of your control. It's a marathon not a 2024 sprint.

While everybody is focused on making money (outcome), if you just focus on getting better each trading day, you will have better outcome at the end of 2024, irony kiss

The world is not going to end in 2024. What if you had a 5-year improvement action plan?

In summary;

- Set Milestone goals.
- Set lead goal (daily habits): daily and weekly action goals: Trade, review, course correct where you are doing poorly etc

- Forget about the outcome (result), it will come when it wants to come if you do your lead goal long enough.

Wishing you all a Prosperous new year.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
main24:
Goal setting 101:
- Two of most successful things on earth do not have outcome goals. They only have milestone goals.
(a) Growth of a new born baby and
(b) Plants.

- All a Parent does is feed the baby with the right nutrients, growth comes on it's own.

for your trading goal;
- if you just made your goal to have a high score on your daily report card (which include pre and post trading routine)
- Record and review each trade, daily and weekly...
- Correct where you are doing poorly

The outcome of each trade is random and out of your control. It's a marathon not a 2024 sprint.

While everybody is focused on making money (outcome), if you just focus on getting better each trading day, you will have better outcome at the end of 2024, irony kiss

The world is not going to end in 2024. What if you had a 5-year improvement action plan?

In summary;

- Set Milestone goals.
- Set lead goal (daily habits): daily and weekly action goals: Trade, review, course correct where you are doing poorly etc

- Forget about the outcome (result), it will come when it wants to come if you do your lead goal long enough.

Wishing you all a Prosperous new year.

Each trade outcome is random, yet you advise people to my #risk more on higher odd*
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Davigle:

Kai Mallam Ibrahim ba ka da asiri ne, ya za ka paleshe ni haka a group mana πŸ˜‚, you don catch me, but honestly I think think I going to swing currencies only when my fundamentals and technicals really align well, other than that I don't think I will day trade GU anyone, besides I have my charts mark up for the week ahead, I will try and post it later, this week promises to be super interesting with the first FOMC meeting for the year 2024 on Wednesday and then NFP data coming out on Friday, I personally think, that all the volatility of the week will be unleashed on Wednesday because Powell will be giving forward guidance (how they intend to steer monetary policy) for the year 2024, and due to that event, it may even dampen the effect of NFP on Friday. just my 2cents though and I may as well be very wrong

Honestly my thought, I think you are complicating your analysis with this fundamentals you recently added to your analysis believe it or not, if your entries and analysis are right no news will change the direction of price , news can only help in pushing your analysis faster to tp or try to shake the weak minds off before moving, why not focus on having a good analysis and entries, fundamentals is faar more difficult to interpret than technicals.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Puremark(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Jesusmyking:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We have only today for this let us bombard and also drop your links for others

Hello, my dear forex family thiS prop firm are giving away 10k account by 1st January when you join them on discord .

Please use my referral link below:
https://discord.com/invite/WFWTHaAf
the link has expired. Pls update
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
Thanks for a great 2023

Cheers to magnificent 2024.

Happy new year in advance all

Forever grateful to FX πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by main24(m): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
OfficialP:

Each trade outcome is random, yet you advise people to my #risk more on higher odd*

Yes sir. It's a game of randomness and probability but;

- Every time the odds are higher in your favor bet higher.

It might probably sound like absolute nonsense to you now, don't fight it. Just continue doing what works best for you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
infofirst:
As 2023 TP is about to Hit. May 2024 be better for those of us that are putting in the hard and smart work.
It can only get better. Na who give up bleep up.
All 2023 goals were not achieved but there were several wins.
Thank you all for the support, criticism, love name it.

We move...

Note,

I have attached the final standing as it is in fxblue for our challenge.
@yetown and @kaybee should let me know if they are willing to get a month extension if what is attached is their true acct as at today.
I still have some to give their challenge acct. I will surely do.
We will be back after assessing the outcome of the winners account in the challenge. So we can know if the changes worth it or we need more twisiting.

Hamdulilah!!! I was even thinking it is over but giving m one more month is like a grace ,I am whole heatedly received the grace sir,may ur pocket never dry,

The last maven acct I won last time is intact and in 5%+ sir, SLOW AND STEADY ni sir,I will be glad if the extension is given as u said sir

Attach is the maven acct sir that I won during the last competition sir

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by yetown(m): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
infofirst:
As 2023 TP is about to Hit. May 2024 be better for those of us that are putting in the hard and smart work.

We move...

Note,

@yetown and @kaybee should let me know if they are willing to get a month extension if what is attached is their true acct as at today.
We will be back after assessing the outcome of the winners account in the challenge. So we can know if the changes worth it or we need more twisiting.

Am willing to get a month extension. Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
I want to use this moment to appreciate every single one of you who in one way or another show or have shown support towards what I doβ€οΈπŸ™

▫️Those who retweet my threads & tweets without being begged to
▫️Those who take their time to constructively criticize & correct me when I go astray
▫️Those who would never seize to stop recommending me to their friends & fellow business partners
▫️Those who'd even do little as to making sure to use my ref link before purchasing a prop account
▫️Those who'd not fail to always comment & appreciate things learned from my contents

And many moreπŸ™

I pray that I will never be in a position to turn you down when you need support from me too & I pray that people in turn will support what you do always

Amen. Thank you, you're amazing & you mean a lot to me. My Gratitude is unending❀️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
kozmicity:
Our host donsheddy... I hope you're warming up?
Make him start to they do press up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
infofirst:

We move...

Note,

Thanks boss for everything and the massive opportunities this year.. it was eye opening and wonderful. 2024 would be better

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EXLOVER(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
Who is into arbitrage trading here?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eaglepixel: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
infofirst:
As of 2023 TP is about to Hit. May 2024 be better for those of us who are putting in the hard and smart work.
It can only get better. Na who give up bleep.

We move...

Note,

@yetown and @kaybee should let me know if they are willing to get a month extension if what is attached is their true account as of today.
I still have some to give their challenge account. I will surely do that.
We will be back after assessing the outcome of the winner's account in the challenge. So we can know if the changes are worth it or if we need more twisting.

You are too Good. Honestly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jesusmyking(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
infofirst:

We move...

Please sirs how can I be involved in the January edition please?

Note,

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jesusmyking(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
Hello, my dear forex family thiS prop firm are giving away 10k account by 1st January when you join them on discord .

Please use my referral link below:

sorry the working link is

https://discord.com/invite/XTT3Fa96
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jesusmyking(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
Puremark:
the link has expired. Pls update

sorry it's https://discord.com/invite/XTT3Fa96
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
5ers promo is back. Hurry up guys

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
Who dey ph paste location make i come chop new. Year chicken abeg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Finally wrapping up 2023 in style....

Na who give up Bleep up ...

The only thing that is constant in this journey is growth...

Never give up last last it wil improve

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
Donshedy:

Done

https://www.nairaland.com/7954121/forex-trade-alerts-season-24

Don, I hope bot/moderator will not delete this before 11:59 PM of 31st December, 2023?

Modified: Ase na impersonator bi this o grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
Happy new year in advance to all of us. 2023 has been a wonderful year. 2024 will be better and greater. @ Infofirst, you are a trailer load of kindness. I salute your selflessness. Same goes to GabsonFX2 and DXYY. Signing out of this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
infofirst:

We move...

Note,

E seun, gan, high chief. You made 2023 meaningful for us
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
samfelly:

Don, I hope bot/moderator will not delete this before 11:59 PM of 31st December, 2023?

Modified: Ase na impersonator bi this o grin grin

Yes oh....
Na imposter oh...

We strike at dawn πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by WAVESANDGOLD: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
Longest "fx trade alert season"
a great year it was
unto a greater 2024 to everyone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ballzproblem2: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
Donsheddy:

boss I dey stay for ph,one of the rumus.

post location make I come chop.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
boss I dey stay for ph,one of the rumus.

post location make I come chop.

Na me ask first πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ballzproblem2: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
Donsheddy:

Na me ask first πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
na you dey on funds grin.

you dey remind ofmy guy when en wan avoid billing en go call you boss first , you go just weak lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
Accept that today is not a New Year but then
πŸ§˜πŸ’œβ™₯οΈπŸ€ŽπŸ’–
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Donsheddy:

And I da close by.. yenagoa no too far from pH..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.