Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (459282 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Swipa: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Swipa:
Analysis
GU
GBPNZD

Secure profits

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Veenbanks(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Free signals. Join and enjoy early notifications. There's 💰 everywhere.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
Veenbanks:
Free signals. Join and enjoy early notifications. There's 💰 everywhere.
Your track record!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
charly20:

1.21250 looks good to add long positions with SL at 1.20980

Total positions= 3.

The first one will pay for our swap and commission for the period of this swing trade. The rest will be the proper reward for our patience.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by smilinguy: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
Anyone else having issues with Metatrader4? It just clears all indicators on the chart.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
smilinguy:
Anyone else having issues with Metatrader4? It just clears all indicators on the chart.

Updated my own yesterday on my phone and it stopped showing charts. Had to look for the previous version and download.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by coolvibes: 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Guys also check this trading comp.

https://alphacapitalgroup.uk/trading-competition/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
nzechu:

witchcraftfx journal
GBDUSD Daily Candle signal watch

thursday = candle 4

witchcraftfx is a 9 - 10 candle range reading technique

witchcraftfx journal
GBDUSD Daily Candle signal watch

friday = candle 5

*witchcraftfx is a 9 - 10 candle range reading technique

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Veenbanks(m): 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Great things take time.

90% of all people get false expectations about trading before they enter the industry.

They think it is a "get-rich-quick" scheme.

In reality, it takes months/years of practice, hard work, and experience to reach consistency and profitability.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ceejeck(m): 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
dmahn:
Good morning. I think it's time to get a prop firm to increase my earnings. Its just 8:19am and I think I'm done for the daily target. Make I increase the target like yesterday grin.. I think entering market very early b4 the bad people wakeup is working for me grin.

Hope you exited early cos omo! Gold did wonders today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
ceejeck:

Blown account obviously excepts he uses a stoplpss

But why the 300pips daily pump? Investors are buying Gold, looks like the US recession is starting. https://www.metalsmine.com/news/1211139-banking-crisis-keeping-gold-above-1900-into-fed

https://www.metalsmine.com/news/1211159-no-2008-redux-but-recession-coming

FOMC om Wednesday. As I no get account, I just dey watch.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
charly20:

Total positions= 3.

The first one will pay for our swap and commission for the period of this swing trade. The rest will be the proper reward for our patience.

1s position target tagged at 69 pips.
A good week 🥂.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
ceejeck:

I made more money and was out of the market b4 the wonders start. Didn't even check my chart since 10am grin grin... Its a great week here and we go Again next week cool

Peace cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
dmahn:

I made more money and was out of the market b4 the wonders start. Didn't even check my chart since 10am grin grin... Its a great week here and we go Again next week cool

Peace cool

Peace cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Instead of me shouting manipulation up and down. I deal with my confirmation bias by looking for the reason why i was wrong. A friend said Gold was manipulated today because the market didnt go his direction.

Looked at my weekly Tf and found a very valid inverted head and shoulder which its neckline has been broken and beign retested before the lunch to the moon. So i believe it was no manipulation, the weekly technical analyst made it happen. If 2000 and 2070 is broken, Na only Cpi and Nfp fit bring am back grin grin

Have a wonderfull weekend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
dmahn:
Good morning. I think it's time to get a prop firm to increase my earnings. Its just 8:19am and I think I'm done for the daily target. Make I increase the target like yesterday grin.. I think entering market very early b4 the bad people wakeup is working for me grin.
Congratulations! I wanna ask a question sir. Is it the same trade you took in multiple positions? Like one setup then enter with multiple sells?? And which broker do you use?
Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Petah:

Congratulations! I wanna ask a question sir. Is it the same trade you took in multiple positions? Like one setup then enter with multiple sells?? And which broker do you use?
Thanks so much.

Separately boss. I don't add to losing positions on gold. I use pepperstone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
dmahn:

Separately boss. I don't add to losing positions on gold. I use pepperstone
Okay, thanks. I actually thought catching below 20 pips was the wrong way of trading. Thanks for posting. It helped clear my doubt. Keeping elevating, boss.
Will be joining you on the winning side Soon.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
dmahn:
Instead of me shouting manipulation up and down. I deal with my confirmation bias by looking for the reason why i was wrong. A friend said Gold was manipulated today because the market didnt go his direction.

Looked at my weekly Tf and found a very valid inverted head and shoulder which its neckline has been broken and beign retested before the lunch to the moon. So i believe it was no manipulation, the weekly technical analyst made it happen. If 2000 and 2070 is broken, Na only Cpi and Nfp fit bring am back grin grin

And also inside bar Candlestick pattern

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
'Rogue Trader', the movie I'm watching this weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 12:30am On Mar 18, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
How do I get the yearly chart? I really need the ATR for the year for UJ and Gold.

Edited:
Found! Gold is 267, thanks to Google.

Open the daily tf chart, place ATR (260) on it.

You will get the average daily range for each instrument.

Note: 260 periods on daily because we have 52 weeks in one year and 5 trading days per week
52 x 5 = 260

This is same as doing:
Range = (high - low) for each day and going back 260 trading days then you find the average.

For Gold
ATR (260) is 252 pips

For USDJPY
ATR (260) is 159 pips

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 6:45am On Mar 18, 2023
meshpips:

Open the daily tf chart, place ATR (260) on it.

You will get the average daily range for each instrument.

Note: 260 periods on daily because we have 52 weeks in one year and 5 trading days per week
52 x 5 = 260

This is same as doing:
Range = (high - low) for each day and going back 260 trading days then you find the average.

For Gold
ATR (260) is 252 pips

For USDJPY
ATR (260) is 159 pips
Thank you brother!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 7:20am On Mar 18, 2023
At this rate and with the way gold finished the week, we could see the ATH in no time. I was expecting a bearish leg for an entry but gold just went berserk. I showed my roadmap for gold here at the beginning of the year and we are still in the first quarter of the year but gold has done wonders, as usual fundamentals accelerated the move.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 7:32am On Mar 18, 2023
dmahn:

The picture is always clearer on the higher time frames.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2023
This Bee-tee-cee will sell from the current level until 25,520

I will re-assess when price gets there because it has not done its sub-19,000 move.

Analysts in the house, please have I made a good move by selling this pair?

Please share charts and reasons why this is a good/bad move with me.

Thanks everyone!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 8:25am On Mar 18, 2023
kozmicity:
Let's see how this plays out. I have other setups but I'll wait till Monday market open to see if they remain valid.

I want to stop trading Fridays, but the thing is I normally come across setups on Monday and Friday.

CHoCH or Inverse head and shoulders pattern... Depends on how you see it.

SL. Hit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:54am On Mar 18, 2023
I discover most st daily lows and highs are printed during new York session

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 9:17am On Mar 18, 2023
Sometimes good things come in ugly, unattractive packages.
That Prop Firm I told us gives $10,000 free evaluation now has an amazing scaling plan for everyone that can make at least 10% profit per month.
First stage of scaling will take you from $10,000 to $25,000
Second stage will be from $25,000 to $50,000
Third stage will be from $50,000 to $100,000
And on and on until you get to $500,000 (which is the maximum funding per individual).
The very interesting thing is that you get to keep your 10% profit and you will still get scaled up!
Unlike Finotive that will take 8% of your profit and scale you from $10,000 to $17,000
I have been shouting whao! whao!! like siren since morning.
These guys also allow you take a retest for FREE if you fail the evaluation but you will wait a few days so as to cool off.
Many here have dragged me for charging 5,000 Naira to divulge such a gem of a company's link to you.
So I have heard the voice of the people and will "adjust" accordingly.
Anyone interested can now get the link for TEN THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY.

NOTE: I got live funded (they call it Level 1 Funded on Thursday).

Reach out to me via DM if interested. The rest of you can keep bashing and dragging me.
I gave out Enfoid's free $25,000 info for free yet many of you still insulted me.
Una go pay for this one. No more freebies to ungrateful bunch of Traders.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by oluwasheun94(m): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Bosses in the house I hail o. Please who has an idea of the withdrawal rate of exness (exchange rate)? I tried getting it from their website but it's not there. And any recommended broker out there?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2023
meshpips:
This Bee-tee-cee will sell from the current level until 25,520

I will re-assess when price gets there because it has not done its sub-19,000 move.

Analysts in the house, please have I made a good move by selling this pair?

Please share charts and reasons why this is a good/bad move with me.

Thanks everyone!

I think $30k - $34k are fair prices to be reached for before retracement. I also do not think $19k will be seen (at least not in March or April).

Since I'm bullish, i will not take even the clearest bearish signals.

Fundamentals and technicals are literally in alignment.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 9:41am On Mar 18, 2023
After printing a higher low on the weekly, we now have a break and close above the bull flag.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2023
meshpips:
Sometimes good things come in ugly, unattractive packages.
That Prop Firm I told us gives $10,000 free evaluation now has an amazing scaling plan for everyone that can make at least 10% profit per month.
First stage of scaling will take you from $10,000 to $25,000
Second stage will be from $25,000 to $50,000
Third stage will be from $50,000 to $100,000
And on and on until you get to $500,000 (which is the maximum funding per individual).
The very interesting thing is that you get to keep your 10% profit and you will still get scaled up!
Unlike Finotive that will take 8% of your profit and scale you from $10,000 to $17,000
I have been shouting whao! whao!! like siren since morning.
These guys also allow you take a retest for FREE if you fail the evaluation but you will wait a few days so as to cool off.
Many here have dragged me for charging 5,000 Naira to divulge such a gem of a company's link to you.
So I have heard the voice of the people and will "adjust" accordingly.
Anyone interested can now get the link for TEN THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY.

NOTE: I got live funded (they call it Level 1 Funded on Thursday).

Reach out to me via DM if interested. The rest of you can keep bashing and dragging me.
I gave out Enfoid's free $25,000 info for free yet many of you still insulted me.
Una go pay for this one. No more freebies to ungrateful bunch of Traders.

This isn't right bro. from what have read so far here, you seem. to be one of the legends here. Any trader who succeeds with the information you shared here will definitely not forget you.

That said, I need the free evaluation package information if you can help put. but I don't have the 10k. Am. sure many others needs it to. Let's help each other.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.