Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (466319 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2023
charly20:

I think $30k - $34k are fair prices to be reached for before retracement. I also do not think $19k will be seen (at least not in March or April).

Since I'm bullish, i will not take even the clearest bearish signals.

Fundamentals and technicals are literally in alignment.

Thanks sir! Your perspective is duly noted.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2023
meshpips:

Analysts in the house, please have I made a good move by selling this pair?

Please share charts and reasons why this is a good/bad move with me.

Thanks everyone!

You want make analysts give you free information wey go help you but you want collect money for information wey suppose help another person for inside this same community.

I just don't know what to say to you sha.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2023
charly20:

You want make analysts give you free information wey go help you but you want collect money for information wey suppose help another person for inside this same community.

I just don't know what to say to you sha.

If to say you get small sense, you for know say that bee-tee-cee talk na avenue to take impart knowledge to some of the younger traders here.
It was supposed to be a learning experience for the younger ones.

Una go pay for the information nor allow am vex you!
I don't cast my pearl before swines.
The same people wey dey insult me?
Make I give 'em such info for free? Nah

Make them go buy MFFX for $89
Ignorant yet arrogant people.
Them go learn humility by force!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Happy elections to everyone. Let's all go out and vote

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
coolvibes:
Guys also check this trading comp.

https://alphacapitalgroup.uk/trading-competition/

The fact that 2nd and 3rd winners from last month February na Nigerians just make my belle full and sweet smiley

I just hope April registrations never elapse, cos I no see am in Upcoming

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
charly20:

I think $30k - $34k are fair prices to be reached for before retracement. I also do not think $19k will be seen (at least not in March or April).

Since I'm bullish, i will not take even the clearest bearish signals.

Fundamentals and technicals are literally in alignment.

na you wey dey respond to frustrated mad man I blame

any single time wey e come back here begin form analyst and what not, e don dey find who to scam every single time

people wey don dey here since know how e dey go no season wey e no dey get this kain issue or somebody dragging him for crashing their account

make una ignore am everytime e begin dey form analyst or trying to force conversation no dey give legitimacy to a fraudulent liar

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
na only lazy idoitots go pay am any kobo

if you sabi trade and you get 10k to waste on top that shameless old scammer with kids, you suppose get money to buy $5k account from myforexfunds or myfundedfx. if you trade well, dem go refund your entire fee and you go fit use your profit buy higher account

if you no fit do am and you go pay 10k to dubious old agbero, you don dash am money for nothing because you go still crash that account

e better make you use that money smoke igbo or eat suya

as expert scammer wey e be, e no go tell the mugus wey edey shop for how long one scaling period go be. e fit take three or four months for each scaling before you go reach that $500k, your children go don graduate from university or the company go don fold grin grin grin

e better make you buy small account use profits buy higher account you fit reach that $500k wey e dey dangle for una face within one year

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Weekend is always for vawulence.

I've been wondering if they have change our culture In this thread

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
I blew the first chance I won, I won't blow another.

Three prop firm accounts for the year remains a goal that's possible for me, God willing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Animashaun2(m): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
meshpips:
Sometimes good things come in ugly, unattractive packages.
That Prop Firm I told us gives $10,000 free evaluation now has an amazing scaling plan for everyone that can make at least 10% profit per month.
First stage of scaling will take you from $10,000 to $25,000
Second stage will be from $25,000 to $50,000
Third stage will be from $50,000 to $100,000
And on and on until you get to $500,000 (which is the maximum funding per individual).
The very interesting thing is that you get to keep your 10% profit and you will still get scaled up!
Unlike Finotive that will take 8% of your profit and scale you from $10,000 to $17,000
I have been shouting whao! whao!! like siren since morning.
These guys also allow you take a retest for FREE if you fail the evaluation but you will wait a few days so as to cool off.
Many here have dragged me for charging 5,000 Naira to divulge such a gem of a company's link to you.
So I have heard the voice of the people and will "adjust" accordingly.
Anyone interested can now get the link for TEN THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY.

NOTE: I got live funded (they call it Level 1 Funded on Thursday).

Reach out to me via DM if interested. The rest of you can keep bashing and dragging me.
I gave out Enfoid's free $25,000 info for free yet many of you still insulted me.
Una go pay for this one. No more freebies to ungrateful bunch of Traders.

BROS, DIE WITH IT! YOU ARE nothing (emphasis on the lower case) BUT A PHONY SCAMMER!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Zamanda: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
meshpips:
Sometimes good things come in ugly, unattractive packages.
That Prop Firm I told us gives $10,000 free evaluation now has an amazing scaling plan for everyone that can make at least 10% profit per month.
First stage of scaling will take you from $10,000 to $25,000
Second stage will be from $25,000 to $50,000
Third stage will be from $50,000 to $100,000
And on and on until you get to $500,000 (which is the maximum funding per individual).
The very interesting thing is that you get to keep your 10% profit and you will still get scaled up!
Unlike Finotive that will take 8% of your profit and scale you from $10,000 to $17,000
I have been shouting whao! whao!! like siren since morning.
These guys also allow you take a retest for FREE if you fail the evaluation but you will wait a few days so as to cool off.
Many here have dragged me for charging 5,000 Naira to divulge such a gem of a company's link to you.
So I have heard the voice of the people and will "adjust" accordingly.
Anyone interested can now get the link for TEN THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY.

NOTE: I got live funded (they call it Level 1 Funded on Thursday).

Reach out to me via DM if interested. The rest of you can keep bashing and dragging me.
I gave out Enfoid's free $25,000 info for free yet many of you still insulted me.
Una go pay for this one. No more freebies to ungrateful bunch of Traders.

Boss, change your mind, please. Let whoever make it with this your info (help) reward you, accordingly. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by femora007(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
UPDATE

A prop firm with free evaluation/challenge to live funded account with a great scaling plan, also free retake after 21days.
Instead of asking me funny questions just visit the address => nostro(dot)co

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
femora007:
UPDATE

A prop firm with free evaluation/challenge to live funded account with a great scaling plan, also free retake after 21days.

Interesting
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
femora007:
UPDATE

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
I'm looking to short cable next week...you can join at your own risk😅 and don't come crying 😭if you loose your shirt

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
femora007:
UPDATE

Isn't God (Allah) a wonder One, again? Boss, we simply can not thank you enough, but, thanks, plentiful.

Countdown don start already grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
femora007:
UPDATE

Thanks. Registered.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
femora007:
UPDATE

Registered

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omo, na to come sidon plan how to trade all of them to victory remain.

But, the plain fact is, the first three (3) dey very very important.

Make I go dey exercise and prepare my mind towards achieving it in atleast two, from these six

https://dashboard.thefundedtraderprogram.com/competitions

https://myfundedfx.tech/competitions

https://www.nostro.co/

https://contest.surgetrader.com/

https://app.alphacapitalgroup.uk/competitionlist

https://competitions.toptiertrader.com/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ernesco0816517(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thanks boss,how can I linked it to my mt5,cos is my first taking prop firm challenge
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by smilinguy: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
femora007:
UPDATE

God Bless you for this.

I pray you succeed in everything that you do.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Animashaun2:

BROS, DIE WITH IT! YOU ARE nothing (emphasis on the lower case) BUT A PHONY SCAMMER!!
@Animashe-wetin, do you wish you father, mother or child(ren) death? Be careful what you wish others for you just might receive a double dose of it.

Which kain wahala be dis ? I buy packet of gala with my own money and decided to carry it on my big head and hawk it. Why the thing dey pepper una like dis?

Have you ever interacted with me one-on-one before now? Young Man, mind yourself o!

Nigerians and their entitlement mentality. Throwing tantrums because I nor wan do giveaway.

How can such a mentality help you face the travails in this industry and win?

Man up boys!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ernesco0816517(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=femora007 post=121842816]UPDATE

Please sir, what's their max.lots per trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
ernesco0816517:
Thanks boss,how can I linked it to my mt5,cos is my first taking prop firm challenge
Check credentials the login details are there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
femora007:
UPDATE

meshpips would be crying right now grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by coolvibes: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
samfelly:

The fact that 2nd and 3rd winners from last month February na Nigerians just make my belle full and sweet smiley

I just hope April registrations never elapse, cos I no see am in Upcoming
Yes, I hope they organize one for april.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=ernesco0816517 post=121851589][/quote]It's a different from the prop firm competition where you compete with others, this one you are competing with yourself, the only two rules are the daily loss and max loss limit.

It's similar to what boss infofirst did last year

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:
I'm looking to short cable next week...you can join at your own risk😅 and don't come crying 😭if you loose your shirt
sell is a possibility, but I will looking to enter at the open of the next weekly candle after next weeks own
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by bambuzz88: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
meshpips:

If to say you get small sense, you for know say that bee-tee-cee talk na avenue to take impart knowledge to some of the younger traders here.
It was supposed to be a learning experience for the younger ones.

Una go pay for the information nor allow am vex you!
I don't cast my pearl before swines.
The same people wey dey insult me?
Make I give 'em such info for free? Nah

Make them go buy MFFX for $89
Ignorant yet arrogant people.
Them go learn humility by force!

He expressed himself without insulting you, meshpip, since ages I knew you, your ways, you never change, nawa for you oo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
femora007:
UPDATE

Good work @femora007,
You have done well.
Those who seek will surely find!
I am sure you found many more gems in your quest to get this one.

That's how life works! You have to dig deep to find precious metals. Many of which you still have to refine even further to make them give their best!

Refuse to play victims in this life.
Make up your mind to uncover hidden truths for only those who will reign and rule will ever go through the rigour of searching until they find.

It is an important lesson of life!

Again, I commend your good job.
Well done!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Now y'all have learnt a very important principle of success.

See Proverbs 25 vs 2

It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

God (who is the king of Kings hides it) while Kings (who reign and rule) search out what has been hidden.

Many might still not like my approach but I am toughening you up so that one day, you can beat this merciless market.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

I'm seeing the same things too

Lemme post chart Incase I don Dy see rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.