Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (473207 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Olodo! Drop a call or fuckkkk off.
bastard if you are desperate for a winning trade, Dm me let's brain storm

dey here dey form Elliotwave they confuse newbie with his moniker
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:46pm On May 08, 2023
realone12:
bastard if you are desperate for a winning trade, Dm me let's brain storm

dey here dey form Elliotwave they confuse newbie with his moniker
DM you? Thief! You've got nothing to offer.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 8:48pm On May 08, 2023
I want to go long on GU but one criterion is for dollar to reach 101.500 first.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

DM you? Thief!
go and call me your master humbletrader. or better still, logout from this account and switch to that account. ...

I can't be arguing with Elliottwave. the reputation of this your account is badly bruised..
scammer!!

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by yetown(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2023
We don enter weekend ni?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by WAVESANDGOLD: 9:43pm On May 08, 2023
nzechu:
if you were to advice a novice trader on what strategy to learn and focus on, a strategy with high probability. which strategies would you recommend. and which tutors would you recommend. pls thank you

Learn phantom and btmm.

Then study the charts very hard

Study a thousand price chart , where price move a lot of pips

Try to decipher what all these thousand price charts have in common. Their unique characteristics

Once you are able to discover this unique characteristics

Then you are welcome to the club of 0.0000001% traders with the holy Grail

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 10:11pm On May 08, 2023
EURUSD
SELL LIMIT
En: 1.1007 {1.1010 preferred}
SL: 1.1020
Tp: 1.0957

Always accommodate for fluctuating spreads...may the blue pips continually be with us.

Good night traders.🥂

MODIFIED. Sell Limit deleted.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:23pm On May 08, 2023
Long US30 33640 SL 33420 TP 34000.

SL adjusted
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 10:56pm On May 08, 2023
yetown:
We don enter weekend ni?

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:04pm On May 08, 2023
Short UJ 13509 SL 13531 TP 13400

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 11:10pm On May 08, 2023
I have been following this awesome thread since last year, I feel like this is the right time to appreciate all the bosses in the house. Although I never wanted to say this but I think gratitude is the key if life!

I reached out to one of the bosses in the house via email, grin oga no show face and I became a pest, January @ galleryeasy bought a $10k evaluation challenge account for me, I was in shock when he said " guy this is new yr, please manage it and scale your way up there". I got the account n blew it up in the second phase. I was so pissed and ashamed to tell him want happened, but later summoned the courage to tell him, he instructed that I should use competitions to build strong trading psychology and I went for TFT and MFFX competitions .

I don't literally know where to start ,it been God day in and out.

This is the second TFT Competition challenge account I have won this year, the last one was $50k which I passed the second phase tonight, I will update us once I receive the account login credentials. Last month I won another $25k
account. By Gods grace the plan is to end the yr with $200k . Thanks guys ! @ galleryeasy sorry I can't hold it any longer sir, much respect 🙏

23 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 11:31pm On May 08, 2023
Nwadaka:
I have been following this awesome thread since last year, I feel like this is the right time to appreciate all the bosses in the house. Although I never wanted to say this but I think gratitude is the key if life!

I reached out to one of the bosses in the house via email, grin oga no show face and I became a pest, January @ galleryeasy bought a $10k evaluation challenge account for me, I was in shock when he said " guy this is new yr, please manage it and scale your way up there". I got the account n blew it up in the second phase. I was so pissed and ashamed to tell him want happened, but later summoned the courage to tell him, he instructed that I should use competitions to build strong trading psychology and I went for TFT and MFFX competitions .

This is the second TFT Competition challenge account I have won this year, the last one was $50k which I passed the second phase tonight, I will update us once I receive the account login credentials. Last month I won another $25k
account. By Gods grace the plan is to end the yr with $200k . Thanks guys ! @ galleryeasy sorry I can't hold it any longer sir, much respect 🙏
Wow!
Congrats.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 12:48am On May 09, 2023
oil price tries to continue bullish on yesterday market, easing of economic slowdown fears in the U.S become reason Oil gain.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 1:22am On May 09, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Short UJ 13509 SL 13531 TP 13400
SL hit!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Goodoption(m): 2:32am On May 09, 2023
BinaryRocks:

Wow!
Congrats.
Wow congrats man

What pair do you trade most and how many pair do you trade

This will really help
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 2:46am On May 09, 2023
Nwadaka:

Trading is not profitable, trading is not profitable, instead of them to listen to those that are already profitable they'll start fighting, is that not a generational curses, One of them can not even properly convert cent to dollar cheesy, the other one spend more time fighting and arguing with people than he spends trading, yet they wants to be profitable.

Any way congrats, hope you get to withdrawal stage.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 2:54am On May 09, 2023
Except I'm trading Gold, my account now has enough profit to start using higher lot size.

Xau_Usd

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 2:57am On May 09, 2023
Look at them, I'm awake trading all night, they are busy snoring like an ediot cheesy , they wake up in the morning and start insulting themselves thinking they are insulting me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 4:08am On May 09, 2023
Xau_Usd

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 4:27am On May 09, 2023
@galleryeasy thanks for all you do behind the scene.

May life itself reward you.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 6:04am On May 09, 2023
Nwadaka:

congrats man. na this kind story we wan da hear for here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 6:52am On May 09, 2023
What I like about Gold is the tight spread, even 1 minute timeframe is tradable.

Xau_Usd

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:15am On May 09, 2023
New Day New Trade

Im bullish with gbpusd today...

I went in at 1.26137
Stops at 1.25907
Takes profit 1.26995

RISK to reward 1:3.6

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 7:59am On May 09, 2023
BinaryRocks:

Wow!
Congrats.
Much appreciated sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 7:59am On May 09, 2023
How do I get into tft competition, abeg anyone with an idea....
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 8:00am On May 09, 2023
I wasn't able to trade that much on Monday, but there's still four more days to makeup for it.

Xau_Usd

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 8:01am On May 09, 2023
Nwadaka:

Nice one boss....
How do I get into these competition....abeg
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 8:01am On May 09, 2023
Goodoption:

Wow congrats man

What pair do you trade most and how many pair do you trade

This will really help
I only trade 4 correlated pairs (EU,GU/EJ,GJ), now I have gotten live account,I will just focus on GU &GJ

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 8:06am On May 09, 2023
HumbleTrader:

Any way congrats, hope you get to withdrawal stage.
Thanks man, by Gods grace I will, most important thing is be at peace with yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 8:07am On May 09, 2023
MONEY247:

Nice one boss....
How do I get into these competition....abeg
Is open for everyone sir, just go their sites and sign up with your email and wait for next to start.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 8:52am On May 09, 2023
Nwadaka:

Congratulations boss mi. But it would have been better if you use your real moniker to post this instead of a new account. @easy reputation can b dragged with this new acct you used.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Veenbanks(m): 9:25am On May 09, 2023
Bad risk management will eventually catch up with you.

All it takes is one move to set you back financially, psychologically and emotionally.

With proper risk managament, you committ to playing the long game because you know that at the end of the day, you will be profitable over time.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.