Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,472 members, 7,843,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (477242 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 4:18pm On May 16, 2023
The misplaced priority on this thread is astonishing.

With that said, Gold finally broke structure to some degree.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 4:19pm On May 16, 2023
iichidodo:
If you're still on GU, leave that thing and port to EJ before it's too late.... Crocodile yaff port o..
Stop loss hunters wanted this Crocodile not understanding that it is a very cunning animal...3pm Sell on EJ still on. This should be our last for the day and night..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2023
richgen:

My mentor says looking at the P/L column when you're in a trade is not good for your psyche. That P/L thing that must always fluctuate is a distraction.

Please look away from it but instead look at your chart as the price prints and learn as the price is going your way or not.

This is what I do as a day trader.

Remember you must always put Stop Loss to every of your trade so no need to distract yourself.

My first live trading experience, i had a good setup and a good entry. I was risking small and the reward was good. The trade was a loss (not because my SL was tagged) and the setup played out positive.

What did I do wrong?
I was looking at the numbers and apparently all i had do was manage a little DD for one day (since it was a swing trade). The red numbers made me chicken out and I've never forgotten that experience.

These days, when I place a trade, i don't open my trading platform. I watch from trading view.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 4:28pm On May 16, 2023
sampz:
gbas gbos...
Boss dun show him trade..
person when understand say trade na probability..
boss I da your back, make I learn finish..
twele oga
if you actually believed that fake screenshot then you can believe tomorrow is Sunday!.
That screenshot is original fake

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 4:30pm On May 16, 2023
iichidodo:
Stop loss hunters wanted this Crocodile not understanding that it is a very cunning animal...3pm Sell on EJ still on. This should be our last for the day and night..
Couldn't stop eyeing UJ...Sh**t has gone through the roof. This ain't no fakeout.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 4:34pm On May 16, 2023
iichidodo:
Couldn't stop eyeing UJ...Sh**t has gone through the roof. This ain't no fakeout.
Stopped out on EJ..Gaddem it..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 4:41pm On May 16, 2023
sampz:
seeing things like this gives me..he said "I don't care about does things, my edge show me buy and I would buy"... him no send.No single iota of fear that he may be wrong.. what I aspire to be. baba una twele for you
Don't allow anyone here to make u fell less champ, backtest the shit out of strategy. Think like BOT, once all your entry criteria are met pull the trigger, you don't need 100% WR to be profitable, 50% with good RRR you are king for life.

13 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 4:41pm On May 16, 2023
charly20:

My first live trading experience, i had a good setup and a good entry. I was risking small and the reward was good. The trade was a loss (not because my SL was tagged) and the setup played out positive.

What did I do wrong?
I was looking at the numbers and apparently all i had do was manage a little DD for one day (since it was a swing trade). The red numbers made me chicken out and I've never forgotten that experience.

These days, when I place a trade, i don't open my trading platform. I watch from trading view.

That's it. wink

Shut out all avenues for distractions when your trade is running.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2023
charly20:

What did I do wrong?

I used to have, this problem too, but I no longer do..... I place a trade and I watch every fluctuations,. the moment I set stoploss, that's it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 4:45pm On May 16, 2023
charly20:

that experience.

This is the demon we fight everyday regardless of your level of experience. I will say that I'm more experienced now, I don't care about the pnl ,I look up to time I believe that for my position to hit TP it will last at least 24-72hrs.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 4:51pm On May 16, 2023
Galleryeasy:
Moved SL to brk even on UJ, total of 20 lots running.

Lol, if e no sell make I bend go bend Las Las cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 4:56pm On May 16, 2023
richgen:

My mentor says looking at the P/L column when you're in a trade is not good for your psyche. That P/L thing that must always fluctuate is a distraction.

Please look away from it but instead look at your chart as the price prints and learn as the price is going your way or not.

This is what I do as a day trader.

Remember you must always put Stop Loss to every of your trade so no need to distract yourself.
Yea.. figure this out when I exited a good sell trade on GU late last week..
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 4:58pm On May 16, 2023
Tradinggiant:
if you actually believed that fake screenshot then you can believe tomorrow is Sunday!.
That screenshot is original fake
fake or real I can't tell.. buh what I know is, he said something I can reason with.. and that's why I doff my cap for him
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 4:59pm On May 16, 2023
Galleryeasy:
Don't allow anyone here to make u fell less champ, backtest the shit out of strategy. Think like BOT, once all your entry criteria are met pull the trigger, you don't need 100% WR to be profitable, 50% with good RRR you are king for life.
And that's the spirit.. well done boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 4:59pm On May 16, 2023
Galleryeasy:
confirm matter
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 5:06pm On May 16, 2023
Galleryeasy:
We should all strive to be the best version of ourselves.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 5:07pm On May 16, 2023
Sell positions, closed.

@ Peter, hope you can see these profit didn't take me days or even weeks, just some hours.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 5:10pm On May 16, 2023
Galleryeasy:
This is the demon we fight everyday regardless of your level of experience. I will say that I'm more experienced now, I don't care about the pnl ,I look up to time I believe that for my position to hit TP it will last at least 24-72hrs.
Boss.. there was a time whem you talked about trading for 3hours ..
If you can't find your entry within the specific time range ,you are done for the day.
Does that actually applies to Days or you do it everyday.

And secondly when you see your entry within the time range you can let it run for 24hours?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by caler22(m): 5:12pm On May 16, 2023
Happy to be here, happy new year everyone, meanwhile, i am a funded trader, how it works is that I will recommend my broker, you fund the account, I trade and make profit, fund account can be doubled within 60 day of any amount, and there will be no lose to the initial deposit, quaranted.
Profit is shared equally, you can contact or Whatsapp me 0 7 051 66 2901, 081 8 28 11 739.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 5:16pm On May 16, 2023
caler22:
Happy to be here, happy new year everyone, meanwhile, i am a funded trader, how it works is that I will recommend my broker, you fund the account, I trade and make profit, fund account can be doubled within 60 day of any amount, and there will be no lose to the initial deposit, quaranted.
Profit is shared equally, you can contact or Whatsapp me 0 7 051 66 2901, 081 8 28 11 739.
humbletrader come and carry your brother grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Look how happy you are for some one who isn't going to participate because they are not good enough.

Instead of you to be angry with yourself for missing such a rare opportunity, it's someone else that you're bother about.

Lolz boss I didn't quote u na and if my msg touches u then u are among those am referring to ,we dey await u for the comp,show the people ur talent ,am not doubting ur talent either but show the rest also or forever remain silent if u refuse cos ha go dey yeb u here forever

Tuale to ur 100% win rate sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2023
Galleryeasy:
This is the demon we fight everyday regardless of your level of experience. I will say that I'm more experience now, I don't care about the pnl ,I look up to time I believe that for my position to hit TP it will last at least 24-72hrs.

When it happened, I forgave myself and told myself that; "na wetin dey happen with amateur". 1 swing trade for me covers series of losses.

So I don't fear lost trades or "mistakes" anymore because i don back test nonsense comot for my strategy.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 5:22pm On May 16, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Lolz boss I didn't quote u na and if my msg touches u then u are among those am referring to ,we dey await u for the comp,show the people ur talent ,am not doubting ur talent either but show the rest also or forever remain silent if u refuse cos ha go dey yeb u here forever

Tuale to ur 100% win rate sir
Ahh...E touch me too..I don dey go gym to prepare for that comp infact if I no win am, make crayfish bend..

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by friendbee: 5:25pm On May 16, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
caler22:
If you can do that , which is 50% monthly . you dont need anybody;s account. please le.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 5:33pm On May 16, 2023
Tradinggiant:
humbletrader come and carry your brother grin grin
He still dey learn work, nobody tell me before I go labour ₦7,500 fund cent account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2023
dottozil:

Lol, if e no sell make I bend go bend Las Las cheesy

I know say i suppose stop this banter now but i can't help but say that FTA has seen the real humble trader grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 5:37pm On May 16, 2023
After recuperating from that stop out ..We are feeling brave again, so we dive back into the action...UJ has shown itself, so we hope it obeys Fibonacci and retraces very steeply throughout the night... ...Set our stops very well and we good to go....UJ sell 5.37pm..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EXLOVER(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2023
caler22:

Happy to be here or happy to scam people?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Sell positions, closed.

@ Peter, hope you can see these profit didn't take me days or even weeks, just some hours.

Are you referring to me or someone else by the name Peter? pls also share your chart and let others benefit from your trade and not just the result. I am not a day trader, I am a swing trader. You are trading gold with 0.1 lotsize and I am catching my huge pips with 0.01 and 0.02, imagine if I was using huge lotsize as well..... Well, I am not here to compete with anyone, that would be childish and immature. Let the chart out before the result. Thanks!

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 6:05pm On May 16, 2023
charly20:

I know say i suppose stop this banter now but i can't help but say that FTA has seen the real humble trader grin grin grin

😂😂😂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 6:08pm On May 16, 2023
charly20:
By the way, seeing how EU is holding up price in it's area gives us the fortitude to take the heat from GU's (fake) rally.

Me thinks .25400 (stop hunts) is the objective for her tomorrow before she peels.

What did we see today?

The market denied sellers with their SL at .25400 from participating further in the ongoing bear parade.

Tomorrow's GBP news at 10:50am should cause further bleeding and Friday's news should also cause more volatility.

Brace up, folks.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2023
In forex don't compete with people, you are not the market maker, you are just a trader like others. Many have traded and made thousands of pips with just one trade and one pair at a go. How did they know that market would go in thay direction? It's not just trading and catching 50pips and coming to make noise as if others have not caught the 50pips in the past. So, catching hundreds and thousands of pips and holding with confidence is respect

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.