Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (471390 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 6:19pm On May 16, 2023
iichidodo:
After recuperating from that stop out ..We are feeling brave again, so we dive back into the action...UJ has shown itself, so we hope it obeys Fibonacci and retraces very steeply throughout the night... ...Set our stops very well and we good to go....UJ sell 5.37pm..
UJ! On y VA!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 6:23pm On May 16, 2023
AUDJPY
BUY LIMIT
En: 90.69
SL: 90.54
Tp1: 91.21
Tp2: 91.41

Always accommodate for fluctuating spreads and may the blue pips continually be with us.

Good evening traders. ๐Ÿฅ‚

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 6:42pm On May 16, 2023
Targeting 100 pips
Risking 50 pips....

I am indicator trader......

NZdjpy......
Good evening comrades

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 7:12pm On May 16, 2023
peteregwu:
In forex don't compete with people, you are not the market maker, you are just a trader like others. Many have traded and made thousands of pips with just one trade and one pair at a go. How did they know that market would go in thay direction? It's not just trading and catching 50pips and coming to make noise as if others have not caught the 50pips in the past. So, catching hundreds and thousands of pips and holding with confidence is respect
Do you know that catching 50 pips with a lot size of 1 is different from a lot size of 0.01?

Say anything to make yourself feel better, show me another of your trading history where it took you 2 weeks to make that amount, I'll make it this night.

It is what it is.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:12pm On May 16, 2023
MONEY247:
Targeting 100 pips
Risking 50 pips....

NZdjpy......
Good evening comrades

Welcome comrade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 7:39pm On May 16, 2023
What do you see?

GU.

My expectation;
...that tomorrow's candle will run through Monday's low so that I can use it (Monday's candle) as resistance to add new positions.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2023
Galleryeasy
I had a buy limit triggered on usdjpy just like urs but at a lower point but had to close it after realising the news may serve as a Spoiler and it went as analysed
I have no bad feelings that I closed it but just curious why u did not close urs despite the news

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bergavis: 8:01pm On May 16, 2023
MONEY247:
Targeting 100 pips
Risking 50 pips....

NZdjpy......
Good evening comrades

Indicator trader? Good luck to you then. Hahaha

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 8:17pm On May 16, 2023
MONEY247:
Targeting 100 pips
Risking 50 pips....

NZdjpy......
Good evening comrades
Price action says it's a sell... Whichever you look at it from the charts ...But anyway, you could trade away, if truly convinced and then eventually sh**t goes your way. In forex, sh**t always happens.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Do you know that catching 50 pips with a lot size of 1 is different from a lot size of 0.01?

Say anything to make yourself feel better, show me another of your trading history where it took you 2 weeks to make that amount, I'll make it this night.

It is what it is.

You like to competenand compare and thay shows you still a kid and immature trader.

It's not that I can't trade with 1 or more, I have done that in the past when I was so desperate and taking trades from others but after I had learnt the hard way, I decided to go off any social media for sometimes for like a year; by then I had to go back to learn more and more and I was humbled and started using smallest lotsize with live accounts just to deal with my emotions and discipline and also to understand how swing traders catch huge pips in the market. I was desperate not for the money but for the huge move in the market, then the whole thing started clicking gradually till now.

Below is my 1000+pips I made from cadjpy and gbpjpy last year and cadchf with about 600+pips and with just 0.01 alone. I could have increase my lotsize but I was also learning to observe the market move. So, Mr man, forex is not for competition. It's only new traders or immature who are not discipline that love to show off for ego.

Those trades you see, I held it for like a month plus. I am in jeff group on telegram and they saw it last year December.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2023
peteregwu:

You like to competenand compare and thay shows you still a kid and immature trader.

It's not that I can't trade with 1 or more, I have done that in the past when I was so desperate and taking trades from others but after I had learnt the hard way, I decided to go off any social media for sometimes for like a year; by then I had to go back to learn more and more and I was humbled and started using smallest lotsize with live accounts just to deal with my emotions and discipline and also to understand how swing traders catch huge pips in the market. I was desperate not for the money but for the huge move in the market, then the whole thing started clicking gradually till now.

Below is my 1000+pips I made from cadjpy and gbpjpy last year and cadchf with about 600+pips and with just 0.01 alone. I could have increase my lotsize but I was also learning to observe the market move. So, Mr man, forex is not for competition. It's only new traders or immature who are not discipline that love to show off for ego.

Boss you dey fall my hand as u dey drag this matter.... You no need am cool

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2023
dmahn:

Boss you dey fall my hand as u dey drag this matter.... You no need am cool

The guy is new here, I think. I don leave am.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bergavis: 8:32pm On May 16, 2023
peteregwu:

Snapping system with buy and sell stops. Thru ur trade history I know. Weldone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2023
peteregwu:

The guy is new here, I think. I don leave am.

Walai e Bleep up, wasn't expecting his reply on dragging position with him unless if u are new to this thread,still waiting for the day I will come bodly to attack him but after the comp

The gbasgbos that day won't be a child play and if he still fail to join,na still yawa!!! Just want him to see people's trades and his own ,den see wether e go mute or still smoke his loud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2023
If you want to learn or understand how to swing trade, I learnt from dapo willis, Esther moffery,and benneth Justin.follow them on youtube, they are good. Forex is easy and not stressful if you get to that level.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2023
Swing trading >>>>>>>

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 8:40pm On May 16, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Walai e Bleep up, wasn't expecting his reply on dragging position with him unless if u are new to this thread,still waiting for the day I will come bodly to attack him but after the comp

The gbasgbos that day won't be a child play and if he still fail to join,na still yawa!!! Just want him to see people's trades and his own ,den see wether e go mute or still smoke his loud

Abeg let the matter rest. Too many pips to catch ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:46pm On May 16, 2023
peteregwu:

Abeg let the matter rest. Too many pips to catch ahead.

I will apologize for all what have done if he proves m wrong after the competition

U can screenshot the page to remind m later bro,all what he has to do is to proof m wrong nothing else
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 8:55pm On May 16, 2023
Kaybee7000:

I will apologize for all what have done if he proves m wrong after the competition

U can screenshot the page to remind m later bro,all what he has to do is to proof m wrong nothing else

Na wa for you oooo.... You self like war Sha.. Me I no get time. I get many pips to catch ahead jare.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Obioramichael(m): 8:56pm On May 16, 2023
Does mff accept Nigeria card payment?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 8:59pm On May 16, 2023
peteregwu:

Those trades you see, I held it for like a month plus. I am in jeff group on telegram and they saw it last year December.
Your screen shot and my screen shot are not mate, too much profit on my side.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2023
peteregwu:
If you want to learn or understand how to swing trade, I learnt from dapo willis, Esther moffery,and benneth Justin.follow them on youtube, they are good. Forex is easy and not stressful if you get to that level.
Thanks Boss for your magnanimity. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EXLOVER(m): 9:03pm On May 16, 2023
This night suppose long o, make we just sidon dey observe

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 9:03pm On May 16, 2023
Kaybee7000:

I have nothing to prove to you, your username is as useless as any random user name on Nairaland.

You should be disappointed in yourself for not even having the confidence to participate in the competition.

As it stands now, even the person who comes last is better than you, and the day you open your mouth to insult, it's the day you'll regret it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Obioramichael(m): 9:30pm On May 16, 2023
Please can one pay for myforexfund evaluation using bank card?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 9:32pm On May 16, 2023
HumbleTrader:
I have nothing to prove to you, your username is as useless as any random user name on Nairaland.

You should be disappointed in yourself for not even having the confidence to participate in the competition.

As it stands now, even the person who comes last is better than you, and the day you open your mouth to insult, it's the day you'll regret it.
which competition?
Abi dem done do competition behind my back ?
Samfelly where you day abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Your screen shot and my screen shot are not mate, too much profit on my side.

Okay, I have heard you. Pls anytime you are sharing result here, first of all, share your trade idea with chart, it's better that way so we are van learn from you. Because showing just result doesn't make sense to newbies and others here. I will kepp sharing my own trade ideas just like others are doing as well. That's what this place for. Thanks!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 10:00pm On May 16, 2023
HumbleTrader:

Lolz๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

U are totally right chief 100%,once again my entire revenge go follow the comp bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingMaestro(m): 10:24pm On May 16, 2023
Obioramichael:
Please can one pay for myforexfund evaluation using bank card?

No it wont work
Use gotok or klasha virtual card.
Exchange rate is aprox 755/$

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 10:28pm On May 16, 2023
My take on NZDJPY. Risky trade

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Goodoption(m): 10:38pm On May 16, 2023
Whereโ€™s the link to the competition
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 10:42pm On May 16, 2023
TradingMaestro:

No it wont work
Use gotok or klasha virtual card.
Exchange rate is aprox 755/$

Klasha is N763

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.