Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,428 members, 7,853,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (483232 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 9:03am On May 18, 2023
I'm going to fund my cent account...I just need dz fx skills to really improve in my trading...passenger sit dey give one over-confidence to trade with learning and back-testing and no be like driver sit wey hm eyes don shayo with greed and some kind "claimed" forced experience. demoing acct just be like person wey just stand aside dey count cars swish-by... Cent it is, for now

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 9:24am On May 18, 2023
Emmizay12:

money is relative bro,, $50 is big to you but $50 is small to a taxi driver...

you have no idea if he borrowed, sold his properties, used his life savings or stays in the US and as such $2000 is rent money for 1 month...

and who told you only broke people succeed in this game, when and how did you come to this conclusion...

you that you are poor, how much money have you made from forex in you entire life
Please don't let me insult you, where on earth is $2,000 small money, this has nothing to do with being rich or poor.

He sold his property to trade, did he tell you that, he borrowed over 1.5 million naira to trade did he tell you that.

I may be poor, but I can show my family my trading history and I won't be ashame, can you do that,can he do that.

With the poor standard of living in Nigeria that money will go a long way if distributed to 3 family. Let's call a spade a spade, you don't know how to trade you carried over 1.5 million naira and throw away.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 9:29am On May 18, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Please don't let me insult you, where on earth is $2,000 small money, this has nothing to do with being rich or poor.

He sold his property to trade, did he tell you that, he borrowed over 1.5 million naira to trade did he tell you that.

I may be poor, but I can show my family my trading history and I won't be ashame, can you do that,can he do that.

With the poor standard of living in Nigeria that money will go a long way if distributed to 3 family. Let's call a spade a spade, you don't know how to trade you carried over 1.5 million naira and throw away.

You are not poor. You are a Profitable Trader. The skillset to make millions is what we traders have in common.

You joined the industry to make money. No matter how small, you are doing well.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by CreamyCoffee: 9:31am On May 18, 2023
Snitch24:
omoh my account went from 2,137$ to 78$
how una take dey do this thing

Use a bot, set risk limit and have peace of mind watching your account grow
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 9:49am On May 18, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

You are not poor. You are a Profitable Trader. The skillset to make millions is what we traders have in common.

You joined the industry to make money. No matter how small, you are doing well.

Thanks bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 10:12am On May 18, 2023
Peterfx01:
Free signal sell Eurusd
Sl-1.08458
Tp-1.08148
take profit hit!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meks007(m): 10:54am On May 18, 2023
Any FX traders in the UK?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2023
HumbleTrader:

this guy you be fool,

your trading, mindset and utterances is full of poverty...

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 12:35pm On May 18, 2023
Emmizay12:

this guy you be fool,

You that you're intelligent show us your trading history.

Intelligence that can't make you money, is that intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 12:42pm On May 18, 2023
Just imagine, someone blew his account, I discourage the person from doing that and encourage less risk by opening a cent account till he becomes profitable, yet I'm the enemy I'm the villain.

Fine do what you want, in fact go and fund another $2,000 and blow it, it doesn't affect me in anyway. Show market makers you truly are "dumb money".

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bergavis: 1:35pm On May 18, 2023
Snitch24:

Just one solution. ( PRICE ACTION) Look for a good mentor.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 2:07pm On May 18, 2023
Emmizay12:

this guy you be fool,

I swear ..So unintelligent..man is making this space so mediocre..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 2:12pm On May 18, 2023
Snitch24:
Jeez …
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by clems88(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2023
Gold digging for crude oil🤣🤣🤣🤣 .
Observing 1939...🧐
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2023
hmmm.. for the 3rd time, I go win morthan 50k from sport betting... only to lose it all to prop firms.
to win sport betting come easy for me eh. but to get prop firm funded account is the problem despite all the dedication.

now I don win another 50k yesterday. maybe I will purchase another 5k account this week or next.

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 3:31pm On May 18, 2023
realone12:
hmmm.. for the 3rd time, I go win morthan 50k from sport betting... only to lose it all to prop firms.
to win sport betting come easy for me eh. but to get prop firm funded account is the problem despite all the dedication.

now I don win another 50k yesterday. maybe I will purchase another 5k account this week or next.
See it this way, if you can pull off the prop firm, you'll never have to bet again.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 3:33pm On May 18, 2023
Finally gold dropped, after ranging for 4 days.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2023
HumbleTrader:
See it this way, if you can pull off the prop firm, you'll never have to bet again.
it's now or never

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:39pm On May 18, 2023
realone12:

now I don win another 50k yesterday. maybe I will purchase another 5k account this week or next..

Wow, betting still pay like this? Ah, make I go the thread go find sure odds then cheesy cheesy

Congratulations
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 5:41pm On May 18, 2023
samfelly:

Wow, betting still pay like this? Ah, make I go the thread go find sure odds then cheesy cheesy

Run oh 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:52pm On May 18, 2023
Donsheddy:

Run oh 😂😂😂

You no quick warn me, I don open Bt9ja account now now, already embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 5:53pm On May 18, 2023
samfelly:

You no quick warn me, I don open Bt9ja account now now, already embarassed

Otilo 😂

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 5:56pm On May 18, 2023
Hope you people are seeing, don't come and be telling me a trader should be content with 0.01% percent profit a month.

Just look at the screen shot of the ongoing mffx competition below, it's not even up to a month, he's already at 99%.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 6:00pm On May 18, 2023
Donsheddy:

Otilo 😂

He'z gone grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 6:02pm On May 18, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Hope you people are seeing, don't come and be telling me a trader should be content with 0.01% percent profit a month.

Just look at the screen shot of the ongoing mffx competition below, it's not even up to a month, he's already at 99%.
his gambling probably paid off..
Most of them when funded don't reach withdrawal stage.
If they are doing this way on live account propfirms for done park since

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 6:04pm On May 18, 2023
HumbleTrader:
he won't bet again ?? When his probably going to bet with the big boys (Propfirms). grin

BUY and SELL button be like
HOME and AWAY grin

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 6:37pm On May 18, 2023
HumbleTrader:

Some are gifted in fx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2023
samfelly:

Congratulations
thanks bro....
but abeg no go bet o. betting get as e be o.
sometimes I also have losses too..

I dey even dey pray to quit like this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 6:46pm On May 18, 2023
realone12:

try ftmo this time around

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 6:47pm On May 18, 2023
HumbleTrader:

There is a significant difference between competitions and live trading, if you check prop firms live trading leaderboard you will hardly see a trader that will make 90% annually on a single live trading account. When we participate in competitions ,we trade with zero fear cuz we got nothing to loose,our trading psychology will be top notched, But live account reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2023
charly20:
What do you see?

GU.

My expectation;
...that tomorrow's candle will run through Monday's low so that I can use it (Monday's candle) as resistance to add new positions.

This happened today, so i imagine it will continue peeling tomorrow.

.22500 is my 🎯
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:22pm On May 18, 2023
Donsheddy:
Im Still with the bears today....

I sold gu at 1.24753
Stoploss at 1.25213
And take profit at 1.23800

Rrrrrr 1:2

TRADE CLOSED MANUALLY WITH 77 PIPS PROFIT

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.