Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (471569 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 11:52am On May 17, 2023
Different ways to skin a rat, search for what suit you and execute.. only the blues matter.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 11:56am On May 17, 2023
Trading is not trying to get a huge account capital to trade and make money just because you see pro traders like Jeff, dapo, habby etc buying new cars an houses (what they have in common is being able to analyse the market right), trading is when you able to get your analysis right...being able to analyze the direction of the market, even if you have only just little amount of capital, my friend that doesn't matter. As long as you able to get your analysis about 80% right then, you are a multimillionaire forex trader.

12 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 11:58am On May 17, 2023
meshpips:
Instead of traders to see how them fit learn from each other all of them dey here dey measure which person kini long pass.

42 years old fool no be me dem dey do this your scatter scatter deflection for o grin grin grin

when you dodge finish you go answer the questions

you are a lying snake oil seller wey don make more money from teaching nonsense than trading youbn't you? grin grin grin

dottozil.. you don see how to catch the mugun abi?

i arrest my case grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 11:59am On May 17, 2023
make e dey fool dey go at least new people don see as e dey disgrace hinself for weeks

for people wey know am since 10 years ago no be new thing

i dey pity the poor woman wey dey hustle feed am since as e dey deceive hinself on top forex trading

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by 7lives: 12:01pm On May 17, 2023
dottozil:

Guy this is not the answer to question I asked you, person go they talk A you go they talk B, wetin concern me with wether you Change username or not that's how you made a fool of yourself and your VAP on a public forum, you claim to be bright but nothing they that your thick skull, tueh.

What exactly is the obsession with wether he is right or wrong?.
" Market discounts everything ", Dow Theory. Or have you not heard?.
What works today may not work tomorrow, does this makes any trader a liar or a loser?.
Look for a method that works for you, what work for others may not work for you.
Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2023
kendoschurrle:

42 years old fool no be me dem dey do this your scatter scatter deflection for o grin grin grin

you are a lying snake oil seller wey don make more money from teaching nonsense than trading youbn't you? grin grin grin

I been wan type to respond to you but I sorry for the mama and papa wey born you.

And them been do naming ceremony for you after 7/8 days thinking say na pikin them born.

Life na wah sha!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2023
Galleryeasy:
my boss I do move, I trade from zone to zone, if price move to the upper zone I will brk even,I don't trail stop, just like this one, I have closed the profit for first zone , enter another entry on the second zone. It depends on your strategy but I believe trailing stops might limit the potential of your strategy.if u think is ok for u cool, flow with it. Moreover there is no right or wrong in trading.
okay boss. What's your average RR?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2023
rainlover:
okay boss. What's your average RR?
is not fixed, but I don't go for anything below 4RR cus I trade from higher TF, 1:2RR still dey sharp.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2023
Galleryeasy:
is not fixed, but I don't go for anything below 4RR cus I trade from higher TF, 1:2RR still dey sharp.

Bros come teach me na.

Make I enter ya DM?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 12:33pm On May 17, 2023
you guys should stop all this abeg.
we are derailing this thread..
all that matters is the mulla .
those dropping their blues can do well to also drop the entries and strategies.

10 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2023
Galleryeasy:
Alright. Thanks boss!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 12:52pm On May 17, 2023
peteregwu:
On EURAUD, I expecting a drop to 1.59445. Risky trade though

EURAUD dropping bit bit.. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 12:52pm On May 17, 2023
Galleryeasy:
Inflation still on the rise, I don't see core retail sales as news that move more than 50pips, I'm only interested in NFP,CPI,FOMC, &PPI..others are just there, are u using tight SL like 5pips?
Okay thanks I understand now
I actually dont use tight sl
I use between 40-50 pips
Though the highest drawdown I do have from my poi is around 4-5 pips but the time frame I use in picking trade (h4) requires me to use wide sl
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 12:54pm On May 17, 2023
klinksd:
AUDJPY
BUY LIMIT
En: 90.69
SL: 90.54
Tp1: 91.21
Tp2: 91.41

Always accommodate for fluctuating spreads and may the blue pips continually be with us.

Good evening traders. 🥂

TP1 reached and exceeded...done and dusted.

Good afternoon traders. 🥂

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2023
meshpips:

Bros come teach me na.

Make I enter ya DM?
grin grin I don't even know what to tell u, u just dey look for ma trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 1:07pm On May 17, 2023
Lanshile:

Okay thanks I understand now
I actually dont use tight sl
I use between 40-50 pips
Though the highest drawdown I do have from my poi is around 4-5 pips but the time frame I use in picking trade (h4) requires me to use wide sl
with that huge SL, you shouldn't be scared of news, it can accommodate slippage and wider spreads, don't you think that 50 pips SL is too big for 4hr TF? You can learn entries method like wykorff, ICT or even Photon to get a better rewarding trade,but If you are using 50 pips for weekly/Daily timeframe I will say is cool.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 1:08pm On May 17, 2023
peteregwu:
Trading is not trying to get a huge account capital to trade and make money just because you see pro traders like Jeff, dapo, habby etc buying new cars an houses (what they have in common is being able to analyse the market right), trading is when you able to get your analysis right...being able to analyze the direction of the market, even if you have only just little amount of capital, my friend that doesn't matter. As long as you able to get your analysis about 80% right then, you are a multimillionaire forex trader.
80%? Woah! I think that's excessive, it's too high and would give you a whole lot of mental pressure. Just try for 30-50%, and believe me when I say 30% is enough.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2023
Galleryeasy:
with that huge SL, you shouldn't be scared of news, it can accommodate slippage and wider spreads, don't you think that 50 pips SL is too big for 4hr TF? You can learn entries method like wykorff, ICT or even Photon to get a better rewarding trade,but If you are using 50 pips for weekly/Daily timeframe I will say is cool.
Thanks a lot
Noted
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 1:14pm On May 17, 2023
NO TRADER IS ABOVE ANY TRADER ✅ WE ALL HAVE THE SKILL ... SOME ARE JUST MORE PRIVILEGED FINANCIALLY ALREADY..👍

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 1:19pm On May 17, 2023
AUDJPY
SELL
En: 91.16
SL: 91.42
Tp1: 90.71
Tp2: 90.14

Always accommodate for fluctuating spreads and may the blue pips continually be with us. 🥂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 1:22pm On May 17, 2023
MONEY247:
NO TRADER IS ABOVE ANY TRADER ✅ WE ALL HAVE THE SKILL ... SOME ARE JUST MORE PRIVILEGED FINANCIALLY ALREADY..👍
Baba grace pass grace ,in any profession in life, some people pass some.. Cr7 no pass Mikel obi na same footballers Dem be..I have practically seen a trader that has taken 26 positions with within 3months, he had 25 wins and 1 break even.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 1:25pm On May 17, 2023
MONEY247:

Dey play 😂😂.. Trader pass Trader. If you've been following this thread well, you go know say levels dey for this thing... Nothin like privilege... They earned it cool

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 1:29pm On May 17, 2023
Nwadaka:
Baba grace pass grace ,in any profession in life, some people pass some.. Cr7 no pass Mikel obi na same footballers Dem be..I have practically seen a trader that has taken 26 positions with within 3months, he had 25 wins and 1 break even.
Waoh....may God grant me this grace, I need am these APC Regime...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2023
Galleryeasy:
grin grin I don't even know what to tell u, u just dey look for ma trouble.

I wan learn ni my brother.

Na beg I dey.

Oya make I send my wallet to you?

Help me ti-yen small thing.

You na boss nau.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2023
USDJPY

Sell limit at 137.28

First tp 135.27

Stop loss: ask @kendoschrrle
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by WAVESANDGOLD: 1:52pm On May 17, 2023
meshpips:

I have asked him to mention just one person that I trained in the past 3 years.

I laid that curse on him to teach others not to accuse people unjustly.

He will suffer for the rest of his life except God has mercy on him.

Nor be everybody una go dey follow do anyhow.

Here is your receipt

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 1:58pm On May 17, 2023
Seeing the beautiful price action from GU since today is too tempting to ignore. To add more positions already dey hungry me but na overconfidence make February no complete.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Edd1e(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2023
grin grin grin

This thread ehn. Una just like vawulence grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 2:00pm On May 17, 2023
7lives:

What exactly is the obsession with wether he is right or wrong?.
" Market discounts everything ", Dow Theory. Or have you not heard?.
What works today may not work tomorrow, does this makes any trader a liar or a loser?.
Look for a method that works for you, what work for others may not work for you.
Best of luck.

Seems you have not been following the thread pls do well to read the past pages and understand before you jump to conclusions, thanks

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 2:01pm On May 17, 2023
kendoschurrle:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2023
EmmanuelVi:

80%? Woah! I think that's excessive, it's too high and would give you a whole lot of mental pressure. Just try for 30-50%, and believe me when I say 30% is enough.

Well, okay. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2023
WAVESANDGOLD:

Here is your receipt

See stupidity at its peak.

I have worked as Head of Training Department for TWO Lagos based brokers.

Na people like una I dey train everyday there.

Rubbish muren-ren

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.